Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby looked noticeably worried when Jennifers words trailed off... She'd been here long enough to make the simple connection between what Jennifer did and what she said, she turned towards the others for the time being. 'Come on! Let's fine that bird!" She exclaimed, deciding to wait to see who would follow and who would stay before she did anything, though she did still look quite impatient, maybe there was only one item this time around, but if that was the case, she'd figure out who to give it to soon enough if she found that bird...
There does only seem to be one item this time around. Jennifer nods and follows you, calling for Brown to follow. Due to the airship's complexity, she eventually asks Brown to sniff out the bird, eventually leading the group to a trail of red feathers...

Is that giggling you hear?

@york
@Josh M
@Krieg
@ItsToppyTippers
@BarrenThin

Hello, Natsu. You find yourself awakening in what appears to be a toilet stall.

@MrDubWubs

"You can join us if you want, Kotomine. I'm sure Erika won't mind if you're forced to watch kiss and frolick about on the beach," Robin threw out, knowing such a thing would be hell for the priest.

Pretty Boy looks down at the tablet with a frown, until he sees who's on the screen, the faintest trace of a grin creeps across his lips as his rival for Yang's adoration is sentenced to death

Though as he watches the screen light up with that word "Guilty" his grin only grows wider
Oh boy, she'd never fall for him now!
The way he saw it, he was the only one contending for Yang's love, he'd win by default

"Oh...this will be good" he says as he watches, his smirks growing disturbingly wide as he sits on the hospital bed and waits for Natsu's demise, which...comes all to soon
"It's a shame...suicide is a great way to kill...but he died all too quickly..." he adds, his smile vanishing as he considers that without Yang his mind is slipping back to it's normal state of sadistic cruelty "N-No" he says as he steels himself "I won't go back to being that way...I have to be strong...for her"

he wasn't so sure though...Yang didn't even seem phased by his begging before she died...didn't speak a word to him as he tried to save her
He risked his own life to save her from those bastards...twice, the first, posing as a traitor to try and take her votes, and the second, risking death at the hands of the monomonsters
She didn't even react at first, she...she'd always been distant and cold to him
Like she didn't really care at all

But that was impossible, right? She liked him...he could tell, she liked him at least a little, as shown by her flirting

Right?
Enough of this pathetic nonsense, the Prinny servant waves a fin in your face. "You're all set to be discharged now, dood!"

@DapperDogman

"I'm free to go? Can I have my stuff back? Or is that like...against the big man's rules?" he asks with a slight smile, it would be good to have that knife back, something of Yang's should help anchor his mental state for now, but just thinking of her would have to suffice until he got that back "Like...my knife and my other things" he says with an innocent smile

@Atomyk

"I'm free to go? Can I have my stuff back? Or is that like...against the big man's rules?" he asks with a slight smile, it would be good to have that knife back, something of Yang's should help anchor his mental state for now, but just thinking of her would have to suffice until he got that back "Like...my knife and my other things" he says with an innocent smile
"You can pick up your belongings at the front desk, dood!"

This is going oddly well.

@DapperDogman

"You can join us if you want, Kotomine. I'm sure Erika won't mind if you're forced to watch kiss and frolick about on the beach," Robin threw out, knowing such a thing would be hell for the priest.
"Spending time with your loved one and indulging in happiness. How disgusting. If my daughter was involved in this, I'd put a stop to that immediately. Fitting too, since I believe she's the same age as you. Speaking of which, how old are you again?" He asked, before his thoughts drifted to an unpleasant (for him) thought.

Gdp7Jqz.png

"Oh my, I seem to have accidentally fallen into this river and gotten myself all wet. Could you help me out with this, sir?"

A vein became visible in Kotomine's forehead.​

Making his way to the front desk, Pretty Boy smiles a little, even going as far as to skip for a moment, all was right in the world...except the object of his adoration was dead, but death was a small obstacle for a spirit like him, when he got his powers back, he'd just reanimate Yang

"Hello?" he asks as he peers over the front desk, looking for anyone to return his belongings

@Atomyk

There does only seem to be one item this time around. Jennifer nods and follows you, calling for Brown to follow. Due to the airship's complexity, she eventually asks Brown to sniff out the bird, eventually leading the group to a trail of red feathers...

Is that giggling you hear?

@york
@Josh M
@Krieg
@ItsToppyTippers
@BarrenThin

Hello, Natsu. You find yourself awakening in what appears to be a toilet stall.

@MrDubWubs
*His eyes shoot open and he looks down panting at the dream he just had. At least he thinks it is* Dammit! Why would I dream that! *He looks down noticing the toilet* Ok then... *He walks out of the stall*

"Roughly twenty or so, give or take since my amnesia never fully recovered so the doctor took a guess at my birthday and year," Robin explained before laughing at Kotomine's vein, "Best be glad I'm not looking for a girlfriend anymore. If I was, I would marry your daughter."

"Roughly twenty or so, give or take since my amnesia never fully recovered so the doctor took a guess at my birthday and year," Robin explained before laughing at Kotomine's vein, "Best be glad I'm not looking for a girlfriend anymore. If I was, I would marry your daughter."
03c.png

"Well, let's see who'd be the one laughing then, son."​

Making his way to the front desk, Pretty Boy smiles a little, even going as far as to skip for a moment, all was right in the world...except the object of his adoration was dead, but death was a small obstacle for a spirit like him, when he got his powers back, he'd just reanimate Yang

"Hello?" he asks as he peers over the front desk, looking for anyone to return his belongings
Why, it's Doctor Death! With a grin, he drops all of your crap on the counter. "You're all fixed up and ready to go! I hope to see you again!"

All that remains is to step out into the great unknown.

@DapperDogman

*His eyes shoot open and he looks down panting at the dream he just had. At least he thinks it is* Dammit! Why would I dream that! *He looks down noticing the toilet* Ok then... *He walks out of the stall*
You hear giggling, and upon stepping out of the stall you find a mess of red feathers on the ground. A kid sits here on the ground, nursing his head. "Ow..."

@MrDubWubs

Robin smirked at Kotomine, "Don't try to pick back, there's not a ring on my finger yet."

Grabbing his 'crap' he puts everything back where it goes, and smiles a little to himself, heading out the door with a slight spring in his step "So...what wonderful things will I be experiencing today?" he asks, trying to stay positive, having had some time to get over the shock of Yang's death, he'd recovered fairly quickly, knowing that he could bring them back, with time, he could make things back to the way they were

@Atomyk

You hear giggling, and upon stepping out of the stall you find a mess of red feathers on the ground. A kid sits here on the ground, nursing his head. "Ow..."

@MrDubWubs
Oh shit. *He ignores the feathers and giggling for now and rushes to the kids side* Hey you ok kid?

Grabbing his 'crap' he puts everything back where it goes, and smiles a little to himself, heading out the door with a slight spring in his step "So...what wonderful things will I be experiencing today?" he asks, trying to stay positive, having had some time to get over the shock of Yang's death, he'd recovered fairly quickly, knowing that he could bring them back, with time, he could make things back to the way they were

@Atomyk

Oh shit. *He ignores the feathers and giggling for now and rushes to the kids side* Hey you ok kid?
"Yeah... I think so." The kid wobbles slightly as he gets to his feet. He looks around, rather confused. "Where am I...? Who are you?"

@MrDubWubs

"Yeah... I think so." The kid wobbles slightly as he gets to his feet. He looks around, rather confused. "Where am I...? Who are you?"

@MrDubWubs
My name is Natsu Dragneel. I dont even know where we are so your guess is as good as mine. *He picks up a few feathers and sniffs them for a hint of what they are from*

Robin smirked at Kotomine, "Don't try to pick back, there's not a ring on my finger yet."
"If you marry my daughter, I'd probably have no choice but to act like a father, and that means less time to ruin the lives of other people."

"Well, I'm pretty sure you just have to pick on your pedophilac activities to keep the status quo. I mean, isn't that what all you priests do?" Robin didn't honestly mean what he said. However, the reaction would probably be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.