Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edward grinned and pulled River back up by her hands. "You ask too much of me, River Song. Though I will try to become a better-mannered man, if you wish me to be so. I'll start by asking mi'lady how her leg is doing" He glanced down at the wound on her leg. Of course it hadn't changed much yet, but he was still worried. "Does it not hurt too much? The girl was about to enter the store, do you still wish to come or do you prefer to rest a while?" he asked River, looking back at Arya to see if she was still there.

@Krieg

River winced a little when Edward helped her up, trying to ignore the soreness in her leg. "That's a good start. My leg is tolerable. It aches but I'll manage." She smirked. "But if you really want to show me how well-mannered you can be, you could always massage my leg for me," River joked. "Anyhow, I should be fine to go into the store with all of you. If it's dangerous I'm sure you wouldn't mind the help. Besides, I'd get bored just sitting out here. I'd lose more of my mind than I already have. As soon as it opens, I'll be ready. If it ever bloody opens..." River frowned. It was taking a long time for the store to open. If it didn't open soon, she was tempted to suggest a new location for the group. Besides, she really didn't want to go into a store that reminded her of children.

@Krieg @Joellie

Pretty Boy sighs a little and looks the group over "I'm trying to avoid large groups...and we seem to be gaining more and more group members with each passing moment..." He says with a heavy drone "There's enough of us here to form two groups, and help to isolate who the killers might be..."

@Mari
@Josh M
@Thuro Pendragon
@Verite
@Atomyk

Pretty Boy sighs a little and looks the group over "I'm trying to avoid large groups...and we seem to be gaining more and more group members with each passing moment..." He says with a heavy drone "There's enough of us here to form two groups, and help to isolate who the killers might be..."
Frank slowly begins to recover, though his face is beet red from exposure from the gas. Combined with the fact you have two unconscious people with you, it's not looking like your group will go far unless they split up.

"I just... need somewhere to sit for a moment..." Frank manages to sputter.

@Mari
@Josh M
@Thuro Pendragon
@Verite
@DapperDogman

Frank slowly begins to recover, though his face is beet red from exposure from the gas. Combined with the fact you have two unconscious people with you, it's not looking like your group will go far unless they split up.

"I just... need somewhere to sit for a moment..." Frank manages to sputter.

@Mari
@Josh M
@Thuro Pendragon
@Verite
@DapperDogman
The man was safe. Finally some life in all this death. I eased down onto the floor to get the pressure off of my leg, damn it hurt.

"Is everyone okay?"

Then I turned to the man. "What's your name?"

@Atomyk
@Mari
@Josh M
@Verite
@DapperDogman
@Anyone else I forogt to tag.

River winced a little when Edward helped her up, trying to ignore the soreness in her leg. "That's a good start. My leg is tolerable. It aches but I'll manage." She smirked. "But if you really want to show me how well-mannered you can be, you could always massage my leg for me," River joked. "Anyhow, I should be fine to go into the store with all of you. If it's dangerous I'm sure you wouldn't mind the help. Besides, I'd get bored just sitting out here. I'd lose more of my mind than I already have. As soon as it opens, I'll be ready. If it ever bloody opens..." River frowned. It was taking a long time for the store to open. If it didn't open soon, she was tempted to suggest a new location for the group. Besides, she really didn't want to go into a store that reminded her of children.

@Krieg @Joellie
"Oh these hands have no business massaging legs as tender as yours" Edward responded in a soft voice, staring her in the eyes with a smile. After a few seconds, he moved to her side and offered his arm as a support for River to lean on once again, slowly walking back to the store with her as he continued. "A sailor's hands are made for battle, scaling buildings and steering ships. Perhaps I wasn't meant to be a well-mannered man after all." Edward grinned, and as if to prove his point, he gave River a quick but gentle smack on the behind just before he spoke to Arya.

"I've found our lost sheep, lass. And she's eager to explore whatever's inside h-" he said to her while walking inside the store, immediately noticing the throne. ".... Devil curse me..." he mumbled, staring at it.

@Krieg
@Caramon Zero

Last edited:
Axel, after using the key to open the doors from Leisure park, aimlessly walked around the mall, mumbling angrily. "I turn around for a minute and lose the entire group." he said to himself as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He walked out of Leisure Park, wondering what he would find next.

@Anyone near the area.

In the center of the store sat a strange seat: a large throne, appearing to be made of layer upon layer of random blades melted together, yet a wreath hung above a lone figure, a red hat, with tufts of white fur around its brim and on its point, sat upon his head, his face shrouded by a strange mask, and a large candy cane in his hands.
Beneath the throne were the words: "CHRISTMAS IS COMING" plastered in front of the stage upon which he sat.
santa-stark-christmas-is-coming.jpg

00025541.jpg

As the young girl approached, the figure loosened his posture, quietly speaking to her in a gentle tone.
It was an oddly familiar voice to her ears, though it was slightly distorted by the mask he wore, preventing her from truly placing why she recognized it.
"Good day young Skinchanger, and welcome to Child's Play. You are here for a reason, as are your friends outside. The path ahead of you is to be a dangerous one, but I trust you are up to the task. Gather the others within these walls and return to me, then we may begin."

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@Xibilation
@Krieg
"Oh these hands have no business massaging legs as tender as yours" Edward responded in a soft voice, staring her in the eyes with a smile. After a few seconds, he moved to her side and offered his arm as a support for River to lean on once again, slowly walking back to the store with her as he continued. "A sailor's hands are made for battle, scaling buildings and steering ships. Perhaps I wasn't meant to be a well-mannered man after all." Edward grinned, and as if to prove his point, he gave River a quick but gentle smack on the behind just before he spoke to Arya.

"I've found our lost sheep, lass. And she's eager to explore whatever's inside h-" he said to her while walking inside the store, immediately noticing the throne. ".... Devil curse me..." he mumbled, staring at it.

@Krieg
@Caramon Zero
@Joellie @Xibilation @Krieg @Caramon Zero

River took his arm once again for support and began to walk back to the store with him. She gasped when he gave her booty a smack. "I think you could have better manners if you tried! You just enjoy being devious much more. I could say the same thing if I wanted. Being an archaeologist among rocks and dirt doesn't require I need manners." She let go of his arm and actually gave him a smack on his own bum. "There, how do you like it?" she teased. River wasn't really one to talk since she liked being devious herself.

When they returned to Arya, River opened her mouth to say something but was distracted by the shop in the background. She could hear a voice speak to Arya, warning her about something before beckoning her to gather the others to take with her inside.

"Not a friendly sounding voice," River said with a frown. "Sounds like some sort of challenge inside. I suppose this will be dangerous after all." River paused before adding, "So long as it's not a lot of running I should be just fine."

Last edited by a moderator:
The man was safe. Finally some life in all this death. I eased down onto the floor to get the pressure off of my leg, damn it hurt.

"Is everyone okay?"

Then I turned to the man. "What's your name?"
Frank lets out a heavy sigh. "Frank... Frank West. I'm a--" He pauses, swallowing down another cough. "A journalist. I can't believe... how many of you there are."

@Thuro Pendragon

@MrDubWubs
@ItsToppyTippers
@Gummi Bunnies
Ruby smiles hearing this, and looking around at the others before looking down at her ID, she smiled "Is everyone ready?" she called out, just to double check. After all, she wasn't sure if there were still people sparring or whatnot as she was preparing herself to more or less leave.
Ready whenever. *Natsu called out as his stomach let out a loud growl* let's get there quick... I feel like I could eat a guild...
@ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @Gummi Bunnies
"We're ready to go. Just lead the way," Erika nodded to the rest of the group, Dlanor at her side as they waited for their advance. Erika wondered when she would do some "detective" work for once, because all she did so far was look for evidence way back at the school grounds.

@MrDubWubs @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @york

Jack gave a smile. "Okay." He said from behind. Wuya just gave a gulp knowing what Jack might do depending on what was revealed when the door first opens. 'Please no monkey staff or anything to represent monkeys... If there is please let Jack not notice so I can hide it...' She thought only to herself.

@KayThePilotChapter @Atomyk @Conrad Norwood
Urushihara pushed the door of Tyke and Tots open, looking back at Jack, Wuya, and Robin. He didn't want to be the first one to see inside of the store, so he faced towards the three the entire time. Suppressing what would have been a shiver, he let go of the nob, but he didn't turn to see what was inside of the store.

@Atomyk
@Conrad Norwood
@Raven

The Hound was walking down the hallway, coated in the blood of all the undead who thought that they could get in his way. He had his sword unsheathed, held aloft, covered in blood and guts. He could hear no undead ahead, but he could hear something.... else. The sound of crying. He looked around, questioning if these "zombie" shits could cry, as he looked for the source of the sound. It didn't take long, until he found a small form in a red sweatshirt, curled up against two white walls in a corner. He realized that having a huge fucking sword out might scare this person, so he slowly sheathed it, as it made the familiar hiss of a blade being put back into its sheath. He stood about three meters away from her, still covered in blood. Atleast, he presumed it was a her, from what he could see of the messy brunette/gray hair hanging out of her hood. He noticed her skin was rather pale, like the other zombies, but she wasn't rotting, so he didn't beleive she was one of them. He cleared his throat simply. "You should get up, there are zombies about, and you don't seem to have any weapons on you." he said simply.

@ElBell

Urushihara pushed the door of Tyke and Tots open, looking back at Jack, Wuya, and Robin. He didn't want to be the first one to see inside of the store, so he faced towards the three the entire time. Suppressing what would have been a shiver, he let go of the nob, but he didn't turn to see what was inside of the store.

@Atomyk
@Conrad Norwood
@Raven
Wuya made sure that Jack would see in after her by being in front of him just in such a way. 'He can't see anything that relates to monkey I won't have it. He's annoying enough with out their damn influence.' She thought. Jack moved behind Wuya trying to get a better view for when he would get to go in he knew it would be a moment after Wuya maybe even longer than he has planned but he liked the idea of maybe finding something better than the my little kitty that the Jack Bot had brought back.

@Conrad Norwood @Caramon Zero @KayThePilotChapter

In the center of the store sat a strange seat: a large throne, appearing to be made of layer upon layer of random blades melted together, yet a wreath hung above a lone figure, a red hat, with tufts of white fur around its brim and on its point, sat upon his head, his face shrouded by a strange mask, and a large candy cane in his hands.
Beneath the throne were the words: "CHRISTMAS IS COMING" plastered in front of the stage upon which he sat.
santa-stark-christmas-is-coming.jpg

00025541.jpg

As the young girl approached, the figure loosened his posture, quietly speaking to her in a gentle tone.
It was an oddly familiar voice to her ears, though it was slightly distorted by the mask he wore, preventing her from truly placing why she recognized it.
"Good day young Skinchanger, and welcome to Child's Play. You are here for a reason, as are your friends outside. The path ahead of you is to be a dangerous one, but I trust you are up to the task. Gather the others within these walls and return to me, then we may begin."

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@Xibilation
@Krieg
Axel yawned as he walked before he stopped and saw a group by that toy store he heard about whilst with The Noob and Engineer. "I wonder whats going on over there~?" he said with a grin. "Well, I guess I'm nosy, because I think it's time for me to pop in and say hell to these new people." he chuckled as he began to strode that way.

@Mari
@Josh M
@Thuro Pendragon
@Verite
@Atomyk
"Or it might prove to simply give the traitors their next target. Come now, you're not that wary of large crowds now, are you?" He asked with a somewhat mischievous tone in his voice, setting the two unconscious hostages down.

Frank lets out a heavy sigh. "Frank... Frank West. I'm a--" He pauses, swallowing down another cough. "A journalist. I can't believe... how many of you there are."

@Thuro Pendragon
"More importantly, I can't believe that a civilian like you would find himself in a place like this. Are journalists these days so reckless that they're willing to put themselves in situations like these just to get a notable story?" He asked, before clearing his throat.

"In any case, how shall we proceed from here? Any ideas?" Kotomine asked everyone.

@Atomyk @Mari @Josh M @Thuro Pendragon @DapperDogman

Bayonetta was wary of splitting the group up but agreed with Pretty Boy's suggestion.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko5_250.gif

"Very well. I shall investigate the Jill'sSandwiches area, perhaps 2 or three of you can accompany me."

"The rest can stand guard with Frank and the two strangers we rescued. Jill's is not too far from here so yell for us should the cult return".

@Verite @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Josh M @Thuro Pendragon

"Or it might prove to simply give the traitors their next target. Come now, you're not that wary of large crowds now, are you?" He asked with a somewhat mischievous tone in his voice, setting the two unconscious hostages down.

"More importantly, I can't believe that a civilian like you would find himself in a place like this. Are journalists these days so reckless that they're willing to put themselves in situations like these just to get a notable story?" He asked, before clearing his throat.

"In any case, how shall we proceed from here? Any ideas?" Kotomine asked everyone.

@Atomyk @Mari @Josh M @Thuro Pendragon @DapperDogman
"They are... when no one else can," Frank says. He manages to gather himself somewhat, gripping his camera tightly in his hand. "When civilization begins to rebuild itself, they'll know the name Frank West."

He then turns to Bayonetta, letting out a deep breath. "You don't think they'll come back here, do you? Besides, we know they want to kill these to." He gestures toward the hostages. "Splitting up doesn't seem like a good idea."

@Mari
@Verite
@DapperDogman
@Thuro Pendragon
@Josh M

Opening the door reveals a small room filled with clothes of all brands and designs, all of the smaller variety, yet, despite the store's name, in the far corner sat a section labeled "Little Lady's Lingerie", sporting from some of the smallest underwear you could ever see, to sets that look almost like full-blown dresses.

Greeting you at the doorway are seven mannequins arranged in a half-circle, they seem innocent enought, though the looks on their faces appear to tell a different story.
hSjPlrf.jpg

Throughout the rest of the store, you can see dozens of mannequins covering the walls and sitting on stands, displaying all kinds of strange clothes, the faceless dolls seem nearly as sinister as the 'greeters'.
BUC-Baby%20Buccaneer-mannequin.jpg

Do you dare go inside? Y/N
If so, do you have the courage to examine them more closely? Y/N

Wuya looked at what revealed inside a smile creep on her face. 'No monkeys well that's good.' Jack on the other hand when he saw the dolls it made him jump behind Wuya like a chicken. "First zombies now dolls? Horror movie is written all over this place." He whispered to Wuya with a tremble. "Ah Jacky let's go inside and see what the dolls have shall we?" Jack looked at Wuya with terror. Wuya's smile increased. She then grabbed Jack and made her way with him being dragged behind inside.

Wuya_%28Human_Form%29.jpg

Once inside Jack held on to Wuya like a scared kid for dolls was one of the many on his nightmare's list that had once been discovered by the Shen Gon Wu Shadow of Fear. Wuya glanced at Jack still smiling. "Well lets see what exactly they might have shall we." She went to examine the dolls while Jack stayed behind her. "If it grabs your hand or something I'm out of here."

(Y) to question one and two

@Caramon Zero @Conrad Norwood @KayThePilotChapter

@Mari
@Atomyk

"Cosmo would go with Bayonetta, But we're two strongest. Cosmo also would like to find little Arya, if we can. Cosmo will lead group to Chris's fine foods."

"We're ready to go. Just lead the way," Erika nodded to the rest of the group, Dlanor at her side as they waited for their advance. Erika wondered when she would do some "detective" work for once, because all she did so far was look for evidence way back at the school grounds.

@MrDubWubs @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @york
@Gummi Bunnies
Ruby smiled with glee upon everyones confirmation that they were ready and grabbed Yang's hand, pulling her along with them... Looking down at her map for a moment, her destination was clear; Chris's fine foods food court, it shouldn't take them very long to arrive at the place, hopefully it hasn't been ransacked just yet.

@Atomyk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.