Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a clamor as the cultists rise to meet you all. The cult leader stops what he is doing and yells, "Ah, we have nonbelievers in our midst!" The cultists then rush to attack, but Cosmo's psychic abilities throw them back.

The cult leader can only laugh. "Truly, there is a demon if I've ever seen one!"

From the cultists come flash bangs flying from the stands to land at your group's feet.

@Mari
@Josh M
@Jeremi
@Verite
@DapperDogman
"Hmph, how annoying," Kotomine grunted like a disgruntled old man, before taking a martial arts stance. A stance used in his style, Super Bajiquan. A form of the Chinese martial art Bajiquan, which focused on damaging the inner system rather than dealing exterior damage, reinforced with physical enhancement magic.

"I've not used my fists in some time, as the Black Keys are far more practical for disposing of adversaries. But this should make for some good exercise. I need an excuse to get back into shape after all," he said to himself, before quickly dashing towards one of the cultists and delivering an almost lightning-fast roundhouse kick into his target's temple!

Don't go all out at once. Hold back a little, examine your opponent's capabilities, adjust yourself to their level, or higher if possible, Kotomine thought to himself, strategizing carefully, Especially in this older body, I may be more prone to fatigue than I realize. I shouldn't take any risks with unfamiliar enemies... even if they seem relatively harmless for now.

"Geez...this is almost becoming like having to hear Lady Lambdadelta all day..." Erika whispered to herself, seeing the strange resemblance of the Witch of Certainty in Ruby. Well, ice cream seemed to be a delicacy at this point...especially in a place like this. For a moment, Erika took out her ID to see if she could find a proper path to where the Food Court is and the route to it from here.

@york @ItsToppyTippers
@MrDubWubs
@ItsToppyTippers
@Gummi Bunnies
Ruby smiles hearing this, and looking around at the others before looking down at her ID, she smiled "Is everyone ready?" she called out, just to double check. After all, she wasn't sure if there were still people sparring or whatnot as she was preparing herself to more or less leave.

There's a clamor as the cultists rise to meet you all. The cult leader stops what he is doing and yells, "Ah, we have nonbelievers in our midst!" The cultists then rush to attack, but Cosmo's psychic abilities throw them back.

The cult leader can only laugh. "Truly, there is a demon if I've ever seen one!"

From the cultists come flash bangs flying from the stands to land at your group's feet.

@Mari
@Josh M
@Jeremi
@Verite
@DapperDogman

As Cosmo asked, Bayonetta stood up to confront the cult leader.

tumblr_mmjlrb8bsE1r0gdrwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mmjlrb8bsE1r0gdrwo2_500.gif

"So sorry we were late for your party," she said to the cult leader, "but I'm going have to put a halt to your festivities."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @DapperDogman

As Cosmo asked, Bayonetta stood up to confront the cult leader.

tumblr_mmjlrb8bsE1r0gdrwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mmjlrb8bsE1r0gdrwo2_500.gif

"So sorry we were late for your party," she said to the cult leader, "but I'm going have to put a halt to your festivities."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @DapperDogman
The cultists are no match for Kotomine's fury, but that doesn't stop them from rushing him. They practically fly over the seats to attack him with knives. Frank attempts to stand back and get pictures of the event, but a cultist comes his way and sprays tear gas in his face. The journalist swears and goes down, unable to get his rad battle pictures.

The cult leader stares Bayonetta down, not looking particularly intimidated by the twin guns in her possession. The captured man and woman nearby scream against the gags in their mouths. "A seductress?" asks the cult leader. "Here to tempt me into your tainted hands?" He's smiling psychotically. "My eyes are open, you see, and they see you for what you truly are."

The cult leader then jumps backward off the stage, gas releasing all around Bayonetta. The two captured individuals quickly pass out, and you feel your senses dull as well.

@Mari
@Josh M
@Jeremi
@Verite
@DapperDogman

@MrDubWubs
@ItsToppyTippers
@Gummi Bunnies
Ruby smiles hearing this, and looking around at the others before looking down at her ID, she smiled "Is everyone ready?" she called out, just to double check. After all, she wasn't sure if there were still people sparring or whatnot as she was preparing herself to more or less leave.
Ready whenever. *Natsu called out as his stomach let out a loud growl* let's get there quick... I feel like I could eat a guild...
@ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @Gummi Bunnies

The cultists are no match for Kotomine's fury, but that doesn't stop them from rushing him. They practically fly over the seats to attack him with knives. Frank attempts to stand back and get pictures of the event, but a cultist comes his way and sprays tear gas in his face. The journalist swears and goes down, unable to get his rad battle pictures.

The cult leader stares Bayonetta down, not looking particularly intimidated by the twin guns in her possession. The captured man and woman nearby scream against the gags in their mouths. "A seductress?" asks the cult leader. "Here to tempt me into your tainted hands?" He's smiling psychotically. "My eyes are open, you see, and they see you for what you truly are."

The cult leader then jumps backward off the stage, gas releasing all around Bayonetta. The two captured individuals quickly pass out, and you feel your senses dull as well.

@Mari
@Josh M
@Jeremi
@Verite
@DapperDogman
Knives. What a crude weapon when in the hands of such uncivilized barbarians, Kotomine thought distastefully, easily evading and blocking any and every attack thrown at him, almost feeling the same rush as he did ten years ago, As long as they don't draw firearms, this shouldn't be challenging at all, though I shan't let down my guard...

Scanning his surroundings, he immediately reacts to one of the knife lunges with an upper block, simultaneously countering with a sharp elbow to the solar plexus, also damaging the opponent's heart. But he wasn't done just yet. Wanting to make sure his job was done, Kotomine then proceeded to spin his enemy around and slam him into the ground, roughly slamming his foot onto the poor cultist's chest and finishing the job with the combination known as "Six grand opening - elbow upthrust."

SGO-EU.gif

Haven't used that one in a little while, Kotomine thought quickly, as if somewhat satisfied with himself, Let's see what other combos this old body can muster up, he mentally said to himself, before putting his arms up to guard, looking around to see who else would dare approach him.

Maybe I've still got it after all...

@Mari
@Josh M
@Jeremi
@Verite
@DapperDogman

Bayonetta noticed Cosmo and Kotomine fighting and faring well against the cult.

But her mind and consciousness were fading quickly from the gas.

She saw the captives passed out... she briefly thought about untying them and taking them away, but her strength was leaving her quickly as well.

No, not now. Perhaps they could regroup and come back to rescue them.

"Gas!" she yelled out to the rest of the theater group while running out of the theater.

@Atomyk @DapperDogman @Verite @Josh M @Jeremi

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
I wandered for a bit, jumping from rooftop to railing and back again, following the vision of Altair. I could see the others Assassin's and Haytham tailing me as I walked. The thing that the shadowman had done to me was getting worse. I could feel them pushing against my mind. Threatening to overwhelm me.

Suddenly Altair picked up speed. Almost leaving me behind. And then I saw it, fighting at the theatre. I was still up in the girders but they needed me now. I scanned the area, nothing to jump to or climb down quickly, nothing to do except take the fall. I leaped. And crumbled as I landed. My leg was sprained. Dammit. I forced myself up and hobbled into the theater, drawing my weapons as I did so.

Inside the others weren't doing better than me. I leaned against the wall, balancing on it.

"Run." I called out. "I'll cover you."

@Mari
@Atomyk
@Everyone else in the theatre

Reactions: Mari
Bayonetta noticed Cosmo and Kotomine fighting and faring well against the cult.

But her mind and consciousness were fading quickly from the gas.

She saw the captives passed out... she briefly thought about untying them and taking them away, but her strength was leaving her quickly as well.

No, not now. Perhaps they could regroup and come back to rescue them.

"Gas!" she yelled out to the rest of the theater group while running out of the theater.

@Atomyk @DapperDogman @Verite @Josh M @Jeremi
// Last post for the night, and then our priest here will be put on auto-pilot, I suppose.

What a shame, I wanted to dispose of more trash, but it seems like we'll have to perform a tactical retreat for now, he said as he glanced at the fleeing Bayonetta, Of course, it appears I've got to save those two civilians. Else they'll perish at the hands of these madmen. Out of the frying pan and into the fire for them indeed...

Holding his breath quickly, he dashed forward, smashing through anyone who would try to hold him back. Once he reached the two, if successful, he would deftly destroy the wooden poles they were bound to with his superhuman strength, and after gathering the two of them in his arms, he would sprint out, following Bayonetta.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Josh M

• Love
I wandered for a bit, jumping from rooftop to railing and back again, following the vision of Altair. I could see the others Assassin's and Haytham tailing me as I walked. The thing that the shadowman had done to me was getting worse. I could feel them pushing against my mind. Threatening to overwhelm me.

Suddenly Altair picked up speed. Almost leaving me behind. And then I saw it, fighting at the theatre. I was still up in the girders but they needed me now. I scanned the area, nothing to jump to or climb down quickly, nothing to do except take the fall. I leaped. And crumbled as I landed. My leg was sprained. Dammit. I forced myself up and hobbled into the theater, drawing my weapons as I did so.

Inside the others weren't doing better than me. I leaned against the wall, balancing on it.

"Run." I called out. "I'll cover you."

@Mari
@Atomyk
@Everyone else in the theatre
The raincoat clad cultists don't make a move to engage, probably put off by Kotomine's display of superhuman strength. Instead, the group scatters, pouring out of the cinema.

You spy the journalist, Frank West, coughing and sputtering on the ground, unable to flee from the gas.

The raincoat clad cultists don't make a move to engage, probably put off by Kotomine's display of superhuman strength. Instead, the group scatters, pouring out of the cinema.

You spy the journalist, Frank West, coughing and sputtering on the ground, unable to flee from the gas.
I limped forward and breathed in some of the gas. I actually helped ease the pain although made my vision a little blurry. I fastened my arms around the man and started dragging him back. Just beyond the border of the theater I dropped him.

"You okay?" I asked?

@Atomyk

// Last post for the night, and then our priest here will be put on auto-pilot, I suppose.

What a shame, I wanted to dispose of more trash, but it seems like we'll have to perform a tactical retreat for now, he said as he glanced at the fleeing Bayonetta, Of course, it appears I've got to save those two civilians. Else they'll perish at the hands of these madmen. Out of the frying pan and into the fire for them indeed...

Holding his breath quickly, he dashed forward, smashing through anyone who would try to hold him back. Once he reached the two, if successful, he would deftly destroy the wooden poles they were bound to with his superhuman strength, and after gathering the two of them in his arms, he would sprint out, following Bayonetta.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Josh M
"Good job", Bayonetta said to Desmond as he rescued Frank.

Then, she saw Kotomine attempt to rescue the two prisoners.

tumblr_mbmdf07qo81rqbr7yo1_500.gif

She was still feeling weakened, but stood ready in case she was needed to assist.

@Thuro Pendragon @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @DapperDogman @Atomyk

"Good job", Bayonetta said to Desmond as he rescued Frank.

Then, she saw Kotomine attempt to rescue the two prisoners.

tumblr_mbmdf07qo81rqbr7yo1_500.gif

She was still feeling weakened, but stood ready in case she was needed to assist.

@Thuro Pendragon @Josh M @Jeremi @Verite @DapperDogman @Atomyk
"I'll... be fine," Frank manages to say between coughing fits. Despite his words, the man seems barely unable to move without coughing his lungs out for the moment.

The cultists and their leader have escaped somewhere within the mall, but you see that they have left their symbol spray painted on the floor of the mall in front of the cinema-- an open red eye.

In the center of the store sat a strange seat: a large throne, appearing to be made of layer upon layer of random blades melted together, yet a wreath hung above a lone figure, a red hat, with tufts of white fur around its brim and on its point, sat upon his head, his face shrouded by a strange mask, and a large candy cane in his hands.
Beneath the throne were the words: "CHRISTMAS IS COMING" plastered in front of the stage upon which he sat.
santa-stark-christmas-is-coming.jpg

00025541.jpg

As the young girl approached, the figure loosened his posture, quietly speaking to her in a gentle tone.
It was an oddly familiar voice to her ears, though it was slightly distorted by the mask he wore, preventing her from truly placing why she recognized it.
"Good day young Skinchanger, and welcome to Child's Play. You are here for a reason, as are your friends outside. The path ahead of you is to be a dangerous one, but I trust you are up to the task. Gather the others within these walls and return to me, then we may begin."

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@Xibilation
@Krieg

Last edited:
Reactions: Xibilation
~Child's Play~

What a queer store.

Brightly-colored lights and toys greeted Arya's gaze, toys, dolls, bear plushies, and all sorts of knicks and knacks thrown about. Even behind this pirate fellow, Arya winced her dull, ash eyes at the sight of it, almost blinded by it's cheerfulness. Irony could not even begin to describe the site of this certain market, hells, the She-Wolf had every reason to believe it was that accursed "Bear Puppetmaster" at his devilish work again. Staring up at Edward, Arya's gaze soften, but for her age, she was a little stern, stubborn, arrogant tomboy.

"Arya Stark of Winterfell...House Stark." the girl said, lightly shaking the other man's hand, not used to such a gesture. Formally, that was her title, and even more formally, they would be a 'princess' before it all. Of course, calling Arya a, 'princess' was like yanking on a feral wolf's tail and not expecting it to bite said hand off. Wary and uneasy, Arya cautiously strolled past Edward, her eyes lighten up and staring in wonder at this beautifully peculiar shop.

"So, how do you and Mi'lady Rivers meet back in that university? I saw you two going out of the bathroom in the school, did you steal the damned water?" the young girl questioned, openly jesting though a bit annoyed as she hadn't had a good bath in awhile. Smirking, the child stepped into the shop, eagerly looking around all the childish toys, feeling foreign to this place. She was never one for knitting, or playing with toys, but there was always this fascination with them.

"I'd never think to see you two, well, three here."
// @Krieg I'm just gonna have Edward react to what Arya did, but ignore the things you said about the store, hope that's alright with you xD

Edward could see the girl wasn't completely comfortable just yet, probably because she didn't really trust him. The mouth she had on her though, was something Edward didn't see coming at all. The few times he had spoken to small girls in his life, they were shy and usually quite ignorant. But he could see that this one wasn't afraid to say what was on her mind, and she was sharp. He laughed at her remark about him stealing mere water. "I wish I had, lass" he laughed. "I'd pay a fortune to see the ocean again. These legs ain't made for ground as sturdy as this. I crave for my ship, the salty wind in my face, the sounds of cannons firing and metal clashing..."

As he saw that Arya was about to enter the store, or at least, walked toward it, he put a hand on her shoulder to keep her back. "Wait. You might be armed, but there's no knowing what's in there. I suggest we retrieve miss Song first" he advised. After all, she was still a child, and he didn't want to see her getting herself in trouble if he could do something about it. Although the courage she showed made him smirk once again. It reminded him of his daughter once again. "Now wait here while I go find River, Arya Stark of Winterfell."

Edward then turned away from Arya and looked around. The woman wasn't anywhere in sight. He sighed. Ed admitted that his attention was distracted for a while, but that still wasn't a reason to just wander off. Walking around the general area, it took him only about a minute to see River sitting somewhere on a bench, not looking too happy. He remembered the talk they had about children, and how she truly wanted some but her husband didn't allow it. Keeping the same smile on his face, he slowly approached. "That young lass calls me a daft pirate, and you Mi'lady. What lies have you told her to make her think you are a lady?" he teased, standing in front of her and pushing her chin up gently.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Xibilation if you're still here

Reactions: Xibilation
// @Krieg I'm just gonna have Edward react to what Arya did, but ignore the things you said about the store, hope that's alright with you xD

Edward could see the girl wasn't completely comfortable just yet, probably because she didn't really trust him. The mouth she had on her though, was something Edward didn't see coming at all. The few times he had spoken to small girls in his life, they were shy and usually quite ignorant. But he could see that this one wasn't afraid to say what was on her mind, and she was sharp. He laughed at her remark about him stealing mere water. "I wish I had, lass" he laughed. "I'd pay a fortune to see the ocean again. These legs ain't made for ground as sturdy as this. I crave for my ship, the salty wind in my face, the sounds of cannons firing and metal clashing..."

As he saw that Arya was about to enter the store, or at least, walked toward it, he put a hand on her shoulder to keep her back. "Wait. You might be armed, but there's no knowing what's in there. I suggest we retrieve miss Song first" he advised. After all, she was still a child, and he didn't want to see her getting herself in trouble if he could do something about it. Although the courage she showed made him smirk once again. It reminded him of his daughter once again. "Now wait here while I go find River, Arya Stark of Winterfell."

Edward then turned away from Arya and looked around. The woman wasn't anywhere in sight. He sighed. Ed admitted that his attention was distracted for a while, but that still wasn't a reason to just wander off. Walking around the general area, it took him only about a minute to see River sitting somewhere on a bench, not looking too happy. He remembered the talk they had about children, and how she truly wanted some but her husband didn't allow it. Keeping the same smile on his face, he slowly approached. "That young lass calls me a daft pirate, and you Mi'lady. What lies have you told her to make her think you are a lady?" he teased, standing in front of her and pushing her chin up gently.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Xibilation if you're still here

@Joellie @Xibilation @Krieg

River closed her eyes after a little while of resting, and put her hands behind her head. It wasn't one of the most comfortable places to sit, but it was good enough. And after keeping herself emotionally shut out for a little while, River was starting to feel better. In fact, she felt good enough to get up and go back, which is what she intended to do. However, Edward seemed to find her before that was even possible.

River opened one eye, feeling him tip her chin before she sat up straight again. "My, how rude. Don't make me get my shoe out," she teased. "It must be my feminine charm," she stated, adding: "or perhaps it was my manners. You should give manners a try some time. They might add something to your charming character."

River glanced over his shoulder, seeing Arya standing in the background. "Did you miss me already? I wasn't gone long, but you came over here to find me. Perhaps you did not hear me when I told you I was going to take a seat? You should clean the wax out of your ears, Mr. Kenway," she teased.

@Joellie @Xibilation @Krieg

River closed her eyes after a little while of resting, and put her hands behind her head. It wasn't one of the most comfortable places to sit, but it was good enough. And after keeping herself emotionally shut out for a little while, River was starting to feel better. In fact, she felt good enough to get up and go back, which is what she intended to do. However, Edward seemed to find her before that was even possible.

River opened one eye, feeling him tip her chin before she sat up straight again. "My, how rude. Don't make me get my shoe out," she teased. "It must be my feminine charm," she stated, adding: "or perhaps it was my manners. You should give manners a try some time. They might add something to your charming character."

River glanced over his shoulder, seeing Arya standing in the background. "Did you miss me already? I wasn't gone long, but you came over here to find me. Perhaps you did not hear me when I told you I was going to take a seat? You should clean the wax out of your ears, Mr. Kenway," she teased.

Edward grinned and pulled River back up by her hands. "You ask too much of me, River Song. Though I will try to become a better-mannered man, if you wish me to be so. I'll start by asking mi'lady how her leg is doing" He glanced down at the wound on her leg. Of course it hadn't changed much yet, but he was still worried. "Does it not hurt too much? The girl was about to enter the store, do you still wish to come or do you prefer to rest a while?" he asked River, looking back at Arya to see if she was still there.

@Krieg

Status
Not open for further replies.