Murder IV: Monokuma Rising Sign-Up Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, I heard this was open??? And i could make a cs???

@Atomyk

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven and Atomyk
Reactions: Raven
ratchet_and_clank__a_crack_in_time_by_ratchetfan1201-d5tmgqc.jpg

Appearance: See Above^

Character Name: Ratchet (and not the ones you see at Walmart)

Attributes/Powers: [Your strengths/weakness, skills, and abilities are included here]

+ Strengths, Skills, and Abilities
+ Good at mechanics, and technology
+ Highly agile & dexterous
+ Good with big guns (or any weapon for that matter)
+ Somewhat intelligent & clever
+ Somewhat good perception of his surroundings

- WEAKNESSES (boo!)
- Not very Stealthy
- One would assume Highly flammable
- Not good at hand-to-hand combat
- NO SUPERPOWERS (what???)
- Quite Stubborn

Personality: a kick butt, funny, lovable, video game lovin ball of cuddly fur. Loving to take risks and go on adventures. And he always likes to get the ladies (and apparently some guys) to love him! Although a bit of an ass and a wisecrack sometimes, he'll still do anything for his friends and is an all-around generally optimistic guy.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate User of Weapons

Canon: Ratchet and Clank video game series

Item of Importance: Since it cannot be bigger than a broadsword (frowny face), i would have to say...the OMNIWRENCH!
Prototype_OmniWrench.png

Super_Cle_Millenium_12_(1).png

Provide a picture or a description if you can.]
images

The monkeys are the best part!

I'm gonna try and move Chief around, not much to do passed out on a floor.

Awesome, I'll intro him once I get home.

@El Presidente

Well, you never responded to Hazard's character. Your character will be let out of the room once I get home regardless.

@Spartan Bennett

• Love
Reactions: Nue and Raven
Appearance:
rwD0JOO.png
6jBODft.png
(they're both the exact same size)

Character Name: Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro

Age: unknown; most likely somewhere between 25 and 45 in human years

Attributes/Powers: Keroro is great at cleaning and building Gunpla. He normally has no combat abilities at all, but when the atmosphere is humid enough, he will become very serious and energetic and can throw energy balls. He is very easily distracted and would do almost anything for Gunpla.

Giroro is an excellent shot and can summon any weapon any time, often using a bazooka and/or beam gun. However, if he loses the belt around his chest, he will become very weak and clumsy.

Personality: Keroro is basically an idiot. He is very easily distracted and tends to avoid his problems. He is an otaku for all things Gundam and would do nearly anything to get more Gunpla.

Giroro is very serious compared to Keroro, especially when it comes to the invasion of earth. He has a fairly short temper and hurts Keroro often as punishment for his stupidity.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Invaders

Canon: Keroro Gunso/Sergeant Frog

Item of Importance: Keroro: A Gundam model of Char's Zaku II
e9ElDrC.jpg

Giroro: A picture of his crush, Natsumi, that he keeps in his belt.
uCNfDWt.jpg

(Not necessarily the exact picture he has, but that's what she looks like)

@Atomyk Feel free to kill off Lyle.

Reactions: Atomyk
Any particular way you'd like Lyle to go?

I don't know... Something heroic. Make him save someone or something like that.

• Thank You
Appearance: Per Agatha Christie -" He was hardly more than five feet four inches but carried himself with great dignity. His head was exactly the shape of an egg, and he always perched it a little on one side. His moustache was very stiff and military. Even if everything on his face was covered, the tips of moustache and the pink-tipped nose would be visible. The neatness of his attire was almost incredible; I believe a speck of dust would have caused him more pain than a bullet wound. Yet this quaint dandified little man had been in his time one of the most celebrated members of the Belgian police." He is fond of patent leather shoes and pince-nez glasses, and carries a swan headed walking cane.

Character Name: Hercule Poirot

Attributes/Powers: Method and order is the only way to solve anything. While he does pay attention to physical clues, he pays more attention to the people involved in the situation. Rather than painstakingly examining crime scenes, he inquires into the nature of the victim or the psychology of the murderer. All depends on the

Personality: Hercule is very fussy about cleanliness, his diet, and his health (although he takes his tailor's advice, rather than his doctor's when it comes to it). To be perfectly honest, he's completely vain and egotistical. He enjoys fine dining and classical music, and insists on order in everything, to the point of straightening up candlesticks or dinner utensils to be more symmetrical. Also, he's a Belgian, not a Frenchman, and will remind people of this if they get it wrong.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Detective

Canon: Hercule Poirot is from a series of mysteries by Agatha Christie. There is an excellent series by Masterpiece/Mystery, starring David Suchet, whom I will try to emulate in the rp. (It's on Netflix - go watch it)

Item of Importance: a swan-headed walking cane.

poirot8bg.jpg

• Thank You
[rainbow] Decided to try out a group roleplay! This seemed interesting, so let me do the Character Sheet! [/rainbow]
~
Appearance:
3426118-lucy.jpg

Character Name: Lucy/Kaede, but I'm going with Lucy.

Attributes/Powers:
Vectors

Vector Range: 2m

Strength: Very strong (in the beginning of the manga and the anime), according to Nana and enormous (enough to destroy the whole Earth) in the end of manga.

Speed: Unknown, about average of a Diclonius.

Vector Special Abilities: Cell reconstruction/restoration, giving a healing ability. Ability to use vectors in the "sleeping state" (as Nyu, but they are far weaker) and while in pain. Like those of other powerful Diclonius, they can also vibrate so fast that they become visible.

Kills: Over 9,000 people, implied to perhaps be in the many tens of thousands.
~
Personality: Multi-personalities, but I shall go with Lucy's! Because she's that great. And a mix of Kaede's in there too, because she's pretty great too.
Kaede Personality

Her original personality (Kaede) was that of a depressed, distrustful, withdrawn and frustrated kid. She was discriminated against by others, because of her horns. Thinking that she was abandoned by her parents, she was also avoided and judged by staff of the orphanage, bullied and treated contemptuously by other children, all this because of her horns. She didn't understand why such discrimination happened, and so she also suffered from self-hatred from having horns. To some extent she understood that the other kids were miserable and needed to make others miserable too, targeting especially those already more miserable than they. When gaining intimacy with someone as Kouta and Aiko, she is shown to be sweet, kind and shy.
Lucy Personality

After witnessing her dog's murder at the hands of the orphanage bullies, she began to develop a deep hatred of Humans, killing whole families just to use their house, without regret or guilt. Shortly after this, she began to hear a voice in her head, supposedly the voice of her DNA. The voice of her Diclonius instincts had the mental image of herself, with the only difference having a cold and sadistic expression. The voice told her that she couldn't coexist in a world with Humans, and then said: "Join me. Then I will make to you a place to live in.". From that point on Kaede began to listen to her instincts, killing some Humans by way of inducing heart attacks, and spreading her genes to Male Humans, who would have Diclonius children who would in turn kill and infect more. Her Diclonii instincts began to overpower her, leading her to develop a sadistic, sociopathic and blood thirsty personality. This personality is often designated as Lucy, a name given to her in the Diclonius Research Institute, and never used by her or anyone who befriended her. While unclear, it's possible that the Lucy Personality is in fact a combination of the Kaede Personality and the DNA Voice Personality, since she apparently had traits of both.

Mix them together to get the player I shall be playing!

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Diclonius

Canon: Elfen Lied

Item of Importance: I don't really know... she doesn't have much with her. How about her horns?

The ones in the first picture on the side of her head.

• Thank You
Hi, I have a question. Are you guys signing up for a new game? Or is this for the current one? And is there a way for me to join?

Hi, I have a question. Are you guys signing up for a new game? Or is this for the current one? And is there a way for me to join?
The current game's been going on since the start of December. I only recently closed sign-ups due to the huge amount I got in such a short time. I'd be willing to add a few more, but emphasis on a few.

The current game's been going on since the start of December. I only recently closed sign-ups due to the huge amount I got in such a short time. I'd be willing to add a few more, but emphasis on a few.
Thanks atomyk! Would there be a new game starting any time soon?

Appearance:
constantine-1.jpg

Character Name: John Constantine

Attributes/Powers:

Smart, Master of the Dark Arts, Spellcaster, Conman
Heavy Smoker, Stubborn, Cynical, Takes too many risks

Personality: An addicted to danger, John Constantine makes his life amusing by gambling with demons and angels. Despite being a great mage, he mostly doesn't use magic to fight his opponent, preferring to the defeat them using his wits. He constantly uses sarcasm with people and is a cynic by nature,

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Asshole

Canon: Hellblazer

Item of Importance: Trenchcoat​

• Thank You
Thanks atomyk! Would there be a new game starting any time soon?
This one will likely extend into January and a new one will probably start late in January.

@Atomyk Thanks! Here's the CS. Do I just jump into whatever scene is going on, or do I have to introduce my character into the story somehow?

29111-4318-32343-1-crying-freeman.jpg

Character Name: Yō Hinomura /Crying Freeman

Attributes/Powers: Master of martial arts and assassination; skilled dagger combat; goes into a killer trance; agility and is the strongest man in his world; enhanced senses, master of and is considered the strongest man in the world.

Personality: Cries after committing an assassination because he yearns to be free of the 108 Dragons conditioning. He is stoic, loyal, strong and a man of few words. Women cannot resist his looks.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Stoic.

Canon: Crying Freeman

Item of Importance: Dragon Tattoo covering his body.

• Thank You
(Do you have room for one more?)

Appearance:
tumblr_mkweaiXgtG1qg304ho5_r2_400.gif
tumblr_mk3d8giUNw1qg1v6ho2_250.gif

Character Name:
Weiss Schnee
Attributes/Powers:
Weiss's Semblance is Glyphs, She can create these things to help her in combat.
806169-640px_weiss8.png

Personality:
Everything has been decided for her in her life, and because of that, she is a bit rebellious. Weiss has been quiet a loner through her life, She can be very cold to the people she does not know, But when she gets to know them she begins to warm up to them, Is nice but can be a bit bitchy,
Ultimate Title: Ultimate Snow Angel
Canon: RWBY

Item of Importance: Myrtenaster
Myrtenaster.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.