Murder Game XII: Welcome to the Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all good! Again, I should've worded it better, myself. Nothing to worry about!

Wow, I actually have an excuse for when weapons return.

I can just say the Impala was parked somewhere, and they got them back.

Hope its not too late. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

[fieldbox=Dippy Fresh, #ff61df]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cloud & Light[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unknown[/BCOLOR]

Biography:
Cloud and Light come from the same home, a place long forgotten since their arrival to the Falls. The two know nothing of themselves or one another. The only memories the two can recollect are those of open wounds, aching muscles, pounding chests and the fiery vigor of an intense battle the two seemed to have survived together, along with an immense yearning within both their hearts to return home. The only identity the two share is a foreign marking on both their left hands.

Familiar of choice: OR Weapon of choice:
Clouds Weapon - Sword of Flames
Lights Familiar - Elemental

• Strengths

• Bronze - Exceptionally strong
    • Ballets shoes - Exceptionally balanced in stance and stride
    • Cowboy - Significantly trained in the art of pistol dueling/dual-wielding
    • Gymnastics - Developed in physical agility and coordination
    • Lone Wolf - Works better alone as opposed to being a team player
    • Sharpshooter - Adept at ranged weaponry, specifically via sniper rifle
    • Swordplay - Expert at dual-wielding blades; specifically katana's

Abilities

• Ambidextrous - Equally adept in both left and right hands
    • Blacksmith - Can forge and repair most swords and blades, as well as some melee weapons
    • Buster - A strong blow to the opponents abdomen using the hilt of sword; can stun opponent briefly
    • Boxer - Adept at hand to hand combat
    • Closer! - Able to pull enemies with the use of a grappling hook
    • Cross country - Able to maintain a full sprint for an hour if not more
    • Clouded - Able to see clearly through most dust and smoke
    • Deadly aura - Able to deflect most projectiles using blades
    • Grenadier - Able to craft a variety of bombs
    • Gunsmith - Able to repair, modify, design, or builds guns, as well as produce ammunition
    • Jackrabbit - Can jump significant distances off any surface with ease; relies on stamina
    • Spider - Able to scale tall structures with the use of a grappling hook

Specials

• Duster! - Cloud surrounds the immediate area around him within a mass of dust derived from the earths surface below him (dirt, sand, snow etc. with the exception of liquids) significantly limiting everyone's visibility in the area.

• Dark Cloud (Requires Lights Ultralight Beam, cannot be executed in the dark) - Cloud surrounds the entire area within a pitch black condensed mass of vapor, or, a Dark Cloud. The cloud takes thirty seconds to fully surround the area. Any contact with any source of light prior to surrounding the area will cancel the Special. After thirty seconds, Lights Ultralight Beam must be fired and maintained directly at the Dark Cloud, illuminating a set path from one end of the cloud to the other. The highlighted path passes through every opponent within the Dark Cloud, giving Cloud the opportunity to move back and forth on the path, relentlessly striking every opponent inside at the speed of light before the Ultralight beam consumes the cloud in a blinding discharge.

• Cumuluminesce (Requires Lights Sun Bomb) - Cloud surrounds the battlefield within a mist that gradually elevates in length and width whilst becoming thicker, becoming a cumulus. For the cumulus to remain contemporary, Light must summon a miniature sun high above the battlefield in any given area. As the cumulus becomes dense, any enemies within are trapped inside, giving Light the opportunity to bring the sun downwards, pulverizing all enemies within, causing the cumulus to burst.

• Weaknesses
    • Legs and arms
    • Disarmament
    • Darkness
    • Multiple opponents
    • Swimming
    • Arrogant
    • Claustrophobic
    Fears
    • Water
    • Losing
    • Isolation
    • Small areas, tight spaces
    • Thunderstorms, lighting
    • Imperceptive; being blind

• Strengths

• Brains - Intelligent; Exceptional at strategizing and problem solving
    • Ninja - Cautious and reserved in action; expert in stealth
    • Hawk - Can see at a great distance in the daylight
    • Trickster - Highly sociable and persuasive
    • Mage - Expertly trained in all aspects of magic use
    • Elevated - Abnormally energetic, giving way to a high work ethic

Abilities

• Phazement - Able to vanish in a burst of light and teleport medium distances
    • Photosynthesis - Able to heal gradually when exposed to daylight
    • Blinded - Able to disorient enemies temporarily
    • Make light - Can fire orbs of light that burst upon impact; relies on mana
    • Healthy aura - Able to surround herself and others within a sphere of light that gradually heals all within
    • Guardian - Able to summon a shield of light, blocking most projectiles and attacks
    • Perception - Able to summon an orb of light that can illuminate the immediate area
    • Farther - Can use phazement on enemies, teleporting them away at a medium distance
    • Light beam - Can fire a wide beam of light at multiple enemies; relies on mana

Specials

• Ultralight Beam - Light fires an even wider and stronger beam of light, allowing her to impact even more enemies. The attack lasts longer than the Light beam but requires a short amount of time to charge.

• Stardust (Requires Clouds Duster!) - Cloud must first surround the area in a mass of dust, limiting visibility throughout the battlefield. He must then keep all enemies within the mass of dust at bay for thirty seconds while Light summons a miniature star. Once the star reaches full power, Light directs all of its power towards the mass of dust, firing a massive beam of light three times the size of her Ultralight Beam.

• Sun Bomb - Light charges her mana for a full minute, summoning a miniature sun high above the battlefield. If left uninterrupted, she will then bring the sun downwards onto the entire battlefield, pulverizing all enemies within the area.

• Equipment
    • Amulet

• Weaknesses

• Stubborn; closed minded
    • Impulsive
    • Long duration's without exposure to sunlight
    • Fragile, delicate; weak against physical attacks
    • Swimming
    • Hallucinations
    • Irresponsible

Fears
    • Responsibility; having to lead
    • Darkness
    • Water
    • Loneliness; isolation
    • Making a mess

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):

artorias_and_sif_by_servalt-d7k51ou.jpg

Well-kept, handsome features accompanied by a mischievous, charming smirk give Artorias an almost boyish appearance.

Oh, and he's ten fucking feet tall.

Name: Guts Artorias the Abysswalker

Age(or estimated guess): A few centuries old (I have no clue, Dark Souls don't tell you that shiet). Looks to be in his thirties.

Canon(What fandom are they from?): Dark Souls (I haven't had access to anything good other than the Souls series in months, okay!?)

Biography(at least a short synopsis): Sir Artorias the Abysswalker was one of the Four Knights of Lord Gwyn. Artorias hunted the Darkwraiths and was able to traverse the Abyss with the power of his ring, which he obtained after making a covenant with the beasts there, preventing him from being swallowed by the void, but cursing his sword in the process. In recognition of his actions, he was awarded one of Nor Londo's treasures - a Silver Pendant that allowed him to repel Dark sorceries.​

When Oolacile became threatened by the Abyss created by Manus, Artorias and his wolf companion, Sif, arrived there in an attempt to save Oolacile and rescue the abducted Princess Dusk.

Strengths/Abilities:

Able to transverse the Abyss (essentially teleport). Possesses superhuman strength (1400 pound lifting strength by my wager) and agility (he's wearing full armor and carrying a greatsword while literally doing flips, for Christ's sake). Very intelligent, and incredibly loyal. Has incredible force of will.

Equipment: His armor, his greatsword, and his greatshield.

Wolf Ring that allows him to basically ignore pain/being hit to continue swinging a bit more easily.

These all possess immense magically imbued resistance to physical harm, while the greatsword's size and weight allows him to do earth-shattering damage.

He also has a pendant that won't do shit, I guess

Weaknesses/Fears:

The loss of his companions, especially Sif and Cieran, but Gough and Ornstein as well, has always terrified him.

He is reckless and will die before he lets a friend die themselves, call that weakness or strength.

Weapon of choice:

Daggers, yo. Whirlwind of swings.

Dippy Fresh.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Hospes
Would Bucky still be aloud to use his robotic arm? Would it just vanish, or would he be able to have it, not the strength that comes with it?

@Hospes
Would Bucky still be aloud to use his robotic arm? Would it just vanish, or would he be able to have it, not the strength that comes with it?
I would say he gets to keep it with the power it provides but he then would not receive a weapon.

If you really want him to have the bow, then I suppose we'd have to de-power the arm.

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I would say he gets to keep it with the power it provides but he then would not receive a weapon.

If you really want him to have the bow, then I suppose we'd have to de-power the arm.
I'll ditch the bow then (I only really chose one because I thought it was compulsory)
Thanks!

Reactions: Atomyk
I asked this previously but

Are non-powered weapons allowed? Like, regular sword, regular tanky shield, etc.

Hope its not too late. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

[fieldbox=Dippy Fresh, #ff61df]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cloud & Light[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unknown[/BCOLOR]

Biography:
Cloud and Light come from the same home, a place long forgotten since their arrival to the Falls. The two know nothing of themselves or one another. The only memories the two can recollect are those of open wounds, aching muscles, pounding chests and the fiery vigor of an intense battle the two seemed to have survived together, along with an immense yearning within both their hearts to return home. The only identity the two share is a foreign marking on both their left hands.

Familiar of choice: OR Weapon of choice:
Clouds Weapon - Sword of Flames
Lights Familiar - Elemental

• Strengths

• Bronze - Exceptionally strong
    • Ballets shoes - Exceptionally balanced in stance and stride
    • Cowboy - Significantly trained in the art of pistol dueling/dual-wielding
    • Gymnastics - Developed in physical agility and coordination
    • Lone Wolf - Works better alone as opposed to being a team player
    • Sharpshooter - Adept at ranged weaponry, specifically via sniper rifle
    • Swordplay - Expert at dual-wielding blades; specifically katana's

Abilities

• Ambidextrous - Equally adept in both left and right hands
    • Blacksmith - Can forge and repair most swords and blades, as well as some melee weapons
    • Buster - A strong blow to the opponents abdomen using the hilt of sword; can stun opponent briefly
    • Boxer - Adept at hand to hand combat
    • Closer! - Able to pull enemies with the use of a grappling hook
    • Cross country - Able to maintain a full sprint for an hour if not more
    • Clouded - Able to see clearly through most dust and smoke
    • Deadly aura - Able to deflect most projectiles using blades
    • Grenadier - Able to craft a variety of bombs
    • Gunsmith - Able to repair, modify, design, or builds guns, as well as produce ammunition
    • Jackrabbit - Can jump significant distances off any surface with ease; relies on stamina
    • Spider - Able to scale tall structures with the use of a grappling hook

Specials

• Duster! - Cloud surrounds the immediate area around him within a mass of dust derived from the earths surface below him (dirt, sand, snow etc. with the exception of liquids) significantly limiting everyone's visibility in the area.

• Dark Cloud (Requires Lights Ultralight Beam, cannot be executed in the dark) - Cloud surrounds the entire area within a pitch black condensed mass of vapor, or, a Dark Cloud. The cloud takes thirty seconds to fully surround the area. Any contact with any source of light prior to surrounding the area will cancel the Special. After thirty seconds, Lights Ultralight Beam must be fired and maintained directly at the Dark Cloud, illuminating a set path from one end of the cloud to the other. The highlighted path passes through every opponent within the Dark Cloud, giving Cloud the opportunity to move back and forth on the path, relentlessly striking every opponent inside at the speed of light before the Ultralight beam consumes the cloud in a blinding discharge.

• Cumuluminesce (Requires Lights Sun Bomb) - Cloud surrounds the battlefield within a mist that gradually elevates in length and width whilst becoming thicker, becoming a cumulus. For the cumulus to remain contemporary, Light must summon a miniature sun high above the battlefield in any given area. As the cumulus becomes dense, any enemies within are trapped inside, giving Light the opportunity to bring the sun downwards, pulverizing all enemies within, causing the cumulus to burst.

• Weaknesses
    • Legs and arms
    • Disarmament
    • Darkness
    • Multiple opponents
    • Swimming
    • Arrogant
    • Claustrophobic
    Fears
    • Water
    • Losing
    • Isolation
    • Small areas, tight spaces
    • Thunderstorms, lighting
    • Imperceptive; being blind

• Strengths

• Brains - Intelligent; Exceptional at strategizing and problem solving
    • Ninja - Cautious and reserved in action; expert in stealth
    • Hawk - Can see at a great distance in the daylight
    • Trickster - Highly sociable and persuasive
    • Mage - Expertly trained in all aspects of magic use
    • Elevated - Abnormally energetic, giving way to a high work ethic

Abilities

• Phazement - Able to vanish in a burst of light and teleport medium distances
    • Photosynthesis - Able to heal gradually when exposed to daylight
    • Blinded - Able to disorient enemies temporarily
    • Make light - Can fire orbs of light that burst upon impact; relies on mana
    • Healthy aura - Able to surround herself and others within a sphere of light that gradually heals all within
    • Guardian - Able to summon a shield of light, blocking most projectiles and attacks
    • Perception - Able to summon an orb of light that can illuminate the immediate area
    • Farther - Can use phazement on enemies, teleporting them away at a medium distance
    • Light beam - Can fire a wide beam of light at multiple enemies; relies on mana

Specials

• Ultralight Beam - Light fires an even wider and stronger beam of light, allowing her to impact even more enemies. The attack lasts longer than the Light beam but requires a short amount of time to charge.

• Stardust (Requires Clouds Duster!) - Cloud must first surround the area in a mass of dust, limiting visibility throughout the battlefield. He must then keep all enemies within the mass of dust at bay for thirty seconds while Light summons a miniature star. Once the star reaches full power, Light directs all of its power towards the mass of dust, firing a massive beam of light three times the size of her Ultralight Beam.

• Sun Bomb - Light charges her mana for a full minute, summoning a miniature sun high above the battlefield. If left uninterrupted, she will then bring the sun downwards onto the entire battlefield, pulverizing all enemies within the area.

• Equipment
    • Amulet

• Weaknesses

• Stubborn; closed minded
    • Impulsive
    • Long duration's without exposure to sunlight
    • Fragile, delicate; weak against physical attacks
    • Swimming
    • Hallucinations
    • Irresponsible

Fears
    • Responsibility; having to lead
    • Darkness
    • Water
    • Loneliness; isolation
    • Making a mess

[/fieldbox]
I assume these are OCs? :o Regardless, accepted!

Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):

View attachment 107216

Well-kept, handsome features accompanied by a mischievous, charming smirk give Artorias an almost boyish appearance.

Oh, and he's ten fucking feet tall.

Name: Guts Artorias the Abysswalker

Age(or estimated guess): A few centuries old (I have no clue, Dark Souls don't tell you that shiet). Looks to be in his thirties.

Canon(What fandom are they from?): Dark Souls (I haven't had access to anything good other than the Souls series in months, okay!?)

Biography(at least a short synopsis): Sir Artorias the Abysswalker was one of the Four Knights of Lord Gwyn. Artorias hunted the Darkwraiths and was able to traverse the Abyss with the power of his ring, which he obtained after making a covenant with the beasts there, preventing him from being swallowed by the void, but cursing his sword in the process. In recognition of his actions, he was awarded one of Nor Londo's treasures - a Silver Pendant that allowed him to repel Dark sorceries.​

When Oolacile became threatened by the Abyss created by Manus, Artorias and his wolf companion, Sif, arrived there in an attempt to save Oolacile and rescue the abducted Princess Dusk.

Strengths/Abilities:

Able to transverse the Abyss (essentially teleport). Possesses superhuman strength (1400 pound lifting strength by my wager) and agility (he's wearing full armor and carrying a greatsword while literally doing flips, for Christ's sake). Very intelligent, and incredibly loyal. Has incredible force of will.

Equipment: His armor, his greatsword, and his greatshield.

Wolf Ring that allows him to basically ignore pain/being hit to continue swinging a bit more easily.

These all possess immense magically imbued resistance to physical harm, while the greatsword's size and weight allows him to do earth-shattering damage.

He also has a pendant that won't do shit, I guess

Weaknesses/Fears:

The loss of his companions, especially Sif and Cieran, but Gough and Ornstein as well, has always terrified him.

He is reckless and will die before he lets a friend die themselves, call that weakness or strength.

Weapon of choice:

Daggers, yo. Whirlwind of swings.
Re-read the rules, please, and you'll be set to go!

I asked this previously but

Are non-powered weapons allowed? Like, regular sword, regular tanky shield, etc.
I suppose if you really want them, then... yeah. Keep in mind the weapons shouldn't be able to shoot magic or whatever.

tumblr_n5wfw94meL1rn6wd0o1_500.gif

latest

"It isn't enough to succeed; others must fail."

"I loathe you."

Name: Mandy and Grim

Age(or estimated guess): Unconfirmed; likely very late childhood/early teen years

Grim is immortal, sitting around the age of 137'000 years old

Canon(What fandom are they from?): The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Biography(at least a short synopsis): Mandy is a cold, cynical, intelligent, and overall pretty scary little girl. Paired with her ability to intimidate and manipulate, she has both her parents, and even the Grim Reaper himself under her thumb. She lives in Endsville with her best friend Billy, a happy-go-lucky boy with an IQ of -5, who she found a friend in for the mere fact that he doesn't fear her. (And because of how easy it is to make him do her dirty-work)

Check out her wiki page for more info.

Also, check out Grim's wiki page for all of his info. I'm a little more busy at the time of editing this all in, and don't have the time to write up a whole nother sheet for him.

Strengths/Abilities: For a girl her size, she's shown to own a supernatural strength and endurance, especially when she can't keep a handle on her short temper. The sway she has over people, monsters, demons and the like is quite uncanny as well, considering she virtually owns the Grim Reaper. In alot of cases, even her mere presence is enough to frighten those of a weaker will or mind. In addition, Mandy can summon Grim at any time to do her bidding, as long as her bidding is within reason.

Equipment: Aside from her weapon of choice, she won't be bringing along any equipment, considering she doesn't have any in particular.

Grim; her servant; however, possesses his scythe, which has been shown to perform a plethora of different magical feats, ranging from altering someone's eyesight to straight up pyromancy.

Weaknesses/Fears: Being the little ball of evil and despair she is, Mandy has no real fears, being shown to remain straight-faced when in any sort of danger. That isn't to say she has a disregard for danger, nor that she doesn't try to avoid it (or get out of it) just that she remains calm (or angry) about it all. When considering weaknesses, Mandy's main shortcoming is her lack of mercy, pity, kindness, and overall passion. Although she can get things her way without much failure, it can leave other mentally or emotionally hurt, and if she can't get things her way, it leaves others physically hurt. In short, she has a sort of lack of finesse in the way she works.

Weapon of Choice: The Staff of Illusions (for Mandy)

Familiar of Choice: Wolgon (for Grim)

tumblr_mygbfiWm7v1rb3l2vo1_1280.png

"'Dippy Fresh'? This isn't some bad in-joke, is it?"

P.S: Sorry for the late signup, I took a break from Iwaku for a little while ^^;​

tumblr_n5wfw94meL1rn6wd0o1_500.gif

"It isn't enough to succeed; others must fail."

Name:
Mandy

Age(or estimated guess):
Unconfirmed; likely very late childhood/early teen years

Canon(What fandom are they from?): The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Biography(at least a short synopsis):
Mandy is a cold, cynical, intelligent, and overall pretty scary little girl. Paired with her ability to intimidate and manipulate, she has both her parents, and even the Grim Reaper himself under her thumb. She lives in Endsville with her best friend Billy, a happy-go-lucky boy with an IQ of -5, who she found a friend in for the mere fact that he doesn't fear her. (And because of how easy it is to make him do her dirty-work)

Check out her wiki page for more info.

Strengths/Abilities:
For a girl her size, she's shown to own a supernatural strength and endurance, especially when she can't keep a handle on her short temper. The sway she has over people, monsters, demons and the like is quite uncanny as well, considering she virtually owns the Grim Reaper. In alot of cases, even her mere presence is enough to frighten those of a weaker will or mind. In addition, Mandy can summon Grim at any time to do her bidding, as long as her bidding is within reason.

Equipment:
Aside from her weapon of choice, she won't be bringing along any equipment, considering she doesn't have any in particular.

Grim; her servant; however, possesses his scythe, which has been shown to perform a plethora of different magical feats, ranging from altering someone's eyesight to straight up pyromancy.

4nonim.png

^^ Image for reference ^^

Weaknesses/Fears:
Being the little ball of evil and despair she is, Mandy has no real fears, being shown to remain straight-faced when in any sort of danger. That isn't to say she has a disregard for danger, nor that she doesn't try to avoid it (or get out of it) just that she remains calm (or angry) about it all. When considering weaknesses, Mandy's main shortcoming is her lack of mercy, pity, kindness, and overall passion. Although she can get things her way without much failure, it can leave other mentally or emotionally hurt, and if she can't get things her way, it leaves others physically hurt. In short, she has a sort of lack of finesse in the way she works.

Weapon of Choice:
The Staff of Illusions

tumblr_mygbfiWm7v1rb3l2vo1_1280.png

P.S: Sorry for the late signup, I took a break from Iwaku for a little while ^^;​
Please re-read the rules.

Also, might be better to have Mandy/Grim be a duo. Or you could have her have Grim and be able to summon him for short times but not get a weapon/familiar. Up to you.

• Useful
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Please re-read the rules.

Also, might be better to have Mandy/Grim be a duo. Or you could have her have Grim and be able to summon him for short times but not get a weapon/familiar. Up to you.
Re-read. Must've glanced over it.

I was gonna make Mandy and Grim a duo, but noticed that the duo spots were full. If you could make an exception, I'd be happy to go through with it. If you'd rather not, I could just make him a familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.