Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1:
ocarina-of-time-3d-kokiri-forest.png

Almost everyone almost no mater where you are at a Skyloft and a loftwing lands near everyone one. They seem to wish to take you all somewhere so you get on and they bring you somewhere actually a little familiar to all of you it seems at first for it appears to be the woods you woke up in. They fly just a little past then land in a village. The village seems to be made up of what is this children? Yes children who are only seven years old they are known as the Kokiri of Kokiri Forest.

@Those With Skull Kid
@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

You just so happened to not be pulled away from your battle. Why well perhaps an interference with those who were after calling you once more. You probable will learn later what you are missing

3dfa89bae2bf5369b0bc9c1385f5fb94.jpg

Kaepora Gaebora once more can be seen heading to the group. Which everyone seems to now be surrounded by children. They are known as the Kokiri.

He seemed to stop flying above them. "Hello hero's I'm afraid I forgot to have my friend share a few things." He paused. "I forgot to share the way you all can return. Now I bet that was important." He stated and paused to flap his wings a few moments. "Now the key is what we around here know as the Triforce. This item can grant one's greatest desire. I guess you all can guess what that means." He stated pausing to hear and answer. He heard a few brave voices mumble. "That's right everyone can go home. Oh but there is a problem... You see we do not well no one easily has it. Except the Royal Family which well lost it. Now the Tricforce has fallen into the wrong hands and we only had enough time to call new hero's being all of ours seemed to have gone missing. Perhaps it is still even in Hyrule Castle where the Royal Family has lived for many generations. The one who was meant to keep it safe from the wrong hands is Princess Zelda. Well I wish good luck to all of you." He finished and flew off once more. Watching him fly away you seem to catch sight of someone watching all of you. How long might they have been there?

Perhaps you should head to see the great Deku Tree he may know where this Zelda is
Now that you all have a Loftwing to borrow you can return to Skyloft if you'd like
You can also explore
Maybe ask around the village
See about Mini-Games
Find out who the figure is

Please Bold and Underline your choices

Note: Yes your going on a scavenger hunt it seems for info on the Triforce, don't worry I got ideas that differ from prologue

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian CatRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Ri was somewhat surprised that their visit to the Pumpkin Island was prematurely halted. Well, at least she was able to ride along on the Loftwing a little longer while being brought back to the Kokiri village.

10888666_670291853083698_895941304792306128_n.jpg

But what to do? She wasn't really sure this time... Rosalina had already gone before she knew it, so who else did she know here? Though, she wasn't afraid of going alone... it was not her preference, especially in this situation, however. She looked to Kazuma Kiryu... the Japanese man she had met who was also going to the Pumpkin island, or at least following them there. She approached him, and would ask his opinion, and hopefully come to an agreement.

"Kazuma, where will you go from here?", she asked.

@Wedge Antilles

Ri was somewhat surprised that their visit to the Pumpkin Island was prematurely halted. Well, at least she was able to ride along on the Loftwing a little longer while being brought back to the Kokiri village.

10888666_670291853083698_895941304792306128_n.jpg

But what to do? She wasn't really sure this time... Rosalina had already gone before she knew it, so who else did she know here? Though, she wasn't afraid of going alone... it was not her preference, especially in this situation, however. She looked to Kazuma Kiryu... the Japanese man she had met who was also going to the Pumpkin island, or at least following them there. She approached him, and would ask his opinion, and hopefully come to an agreement.

"Kazuma, where will you go from here?", she asked.

@Wedge Antilles

Kazuma had one thing in mind. "I wish to know who this figure is", he said. Whatever this figure was, whoever it was... in his own experience, getting to find out more about the head is critical to finding out about the rest of the body... and perhaps taking it down. Or helping it. Whatever the situation may be.

He extended his hand outwards to her. "Let's go?", he asked.

@Mari @Raven

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
Kazuma had one thing in mind. "I wish to know who this figure is", he said. Whatever this figure was, whoever it was... in his own experience, getting to find out more about the head is critical to finding out about the rest of the body... and perhaps taking it down. Or helping it. Whatever the situation may be.

He extended his hand outwards to her. "Let's go?", he asked.

@Mari @Raven

Ri stopped in her tracks, when realizing what Kazuma was intending to do. It was not in her nature, something in her kept her from trying to directly approach the mysterious figure spoken of. Like those in the North, it was very common, almost expected, to speak with respect and love for the Dear Leader. But to go to him? Never.

531541_336592596453627_1096210096_n.jpg

"Kazuma, no", she said. "I do not want to go there. Perhaps, we should go with others, to the Deku Tree. I had heard others speak of it earlier in the village, I would be curious to see this great tree that has been found again."

@Wedge Antilles @Raven

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Ri stopped in her tracks, when realizing what Kazuma was intending to do. It was not in her nature, something in her kept her from trying to directly approach the mysterious figure spoken of. Like those in the North, it was very common, almost expected, to speak with respect and love for the Dear Leader. But to go to him? Never.

531541_336592596453627_1096210096_n.jpg

"Kazuma, no", she said. "I do not want to go there. Perhaps, we should go with others, to the Deku Tree. I had heard others speak of it earlier in the village, I would be curious to see this great tree that has been found again."

@Wedge Antilles @Raven

Kazuma smiled slightly and shook his head a little. "Very well, let's go to this tree then." In his mind, he cursed at himself, wondering if he was letting himself be manipulated by the Korean beauty. Wouldn't be the first time. But he wasn't too familiar with their kind, even if they were often found in and around Kamurocho.

@Mari @Raven

• Love
Kazuma smiled slightly and shook his head a little. "Very well, let's go to this tree then." In his mind, he cursed at himself, wondering if he was letting himself be manipulated by the Korean beauty. Wouldn't be the first time. But he wasn't too familiar with their kind, even if they were often found in and around Kamurocho.

@Mari @Raven
"Thank you Kazuma", Ri said in response, as they went to the Deku tree. She saw the others there, as they arrived. But they seemed to have concluded whatever conversation they had with the tree, so she simply gazed upon it for now. So this is the tree the Kokiri were in such awe of. She wondered what mysteries this tree held inside.

@Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @york @Archwar @Jeremi @Lizzy @Librarian Cat

Round 1:
ocarina-of-time-3d-kokiri-forest.png

Almost everyone almost no mater where you are at a Skyloft and a loftwing lands near everyone one. They seem to wish to take you all somewhere so you get on and they bring you somewhere actually a little familiar to all of you it seems at first for it appears to be the woods you woke up in. They fly just a little past then land in a village. The village seems to be made up of what is this children? Yes children who are only seven years old they are known as the Kokiri of Kokiri Forest.

@Those With Skull Kid
@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

You just so happened to not be pulled away from your battle. Why well perhaps an interference with those who were after calling you once more. You probable will learn later what you are missing

3dfa89bae2bf5369b0bc9c1385f5fb94.jpg

Kaepora Gaebora once more can be seen heading to the group. Which everyone seems to now be surrounded by children. They are known as the Kokiri.

He seemed to stop flying above them. "Hello hero's I'm afraid I forgot to have my friend share a few things." He paused. "I forgot to share the way you all can return. Now I bet that was important." He stated and paused to flap his wings a few moments. "Now the key is what we around here know as the Triforce. This item can grant one's greatest desire. I guess you all can guess what that means." He stated pausing to hear and answer. He heard a few brave voices mumble. "That's right everyone can go home. Oh but there is a problem... You see we do not well no one easily has it. Except the Royal Family which well lost it. Now the Tricforce has fallen into the wrong hands and we only had enough time to call new hero's being all of ours seemed to have gone missing. Perhaps it is still even in Hyrule Castle where the Royal Family has lived for many generations. The one who was meant to keep it safe from the wrong hands is Princess Zelda. Well I wish good luck to all of you." He finished and flew off once more. Watching him fly away you seem to catch sight of someone watching all of you. How long might they have been there?

Perhaps you should head to see the great Deku Tree he may know where this Zelda is
Now that you all have a Loftwing to borrow you can return to Skyloft if you'd like
You can also explore
Maybe ask around the village
See about Mini-Games
Find out who the figure is

Please Bold and Underline your choices

Note: Yes your going on a scavenger hunt it seems for info on the Triforce, don't worry I got ideas that differ from prologue

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian CatRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive

latest

"Well, what do you know? It's like something out of a fairytale, right Bern dear?" Lambdadelta was quite surprised that a place like this forest could be found in this kakera.

latest

Bernkastel didn't say a word as she dragged along her fellow Witch lover by the ear, probably going to look around the village and ask the inhabitants simple things. Well... what was simple to Witches most likely wasn't going to be simple to many others... maybe?

@Raven

"Thank you Kazuma", Ri said in response, as they went to the Deku tree. She saw the others there, as they arrived. But they seemed to have concluded whatever conversation they had with the tree, so she simply gazed upon it for now. So this is the tree the Kokiri were in such awe of. She wondered what mysteries this tree held inside.

"Oh, hello." Hanji said to Ri while Levi brushed dust off of himself. Even though his shoulder had been grazed by a bullet earlier he had a strap from his gear where the bullet would have grazed him, meaning that he wasn't at all harmed. Though, his jacket had a tear unfortunately. But he'd live.

@Mari @Raven @Archwar @Jeremi @Librarian Cat @Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @york

"The princess named Zelda of Skyloft, does that work?" This is going to take a while, isn't it?

@york @Archwar @Jeremi @Librarian Cat
Serge gave him a smile, seemingly not minding the cryptic answer, "Thank you, and yes, we do."
@Jeremi @york @Archwar @Librarian Cat
"Then I wish you good luck in your endeavors. A word of caution for the future...all birds are not friendly."

@york @Archwar @Librarian Cat @The Tactician
Serge nodded, "Just like every fish is not docile. Thank you, Deku Tree," With that, he looked to the others with a questioning expression, "Any first ideas for where we go?"

@york @Archwar @Jeremi @Librarian Cat @Lizzy

Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Archwar @Jeremi @Librarian Cat @Lizzy
123048_original.png

Madotsuki looked upwards, at the place Skyloft had been with a sort of thoughtfull look on her face, it looked like she wanted to head back; if this Zelda girl could be found anywhere, Skyloft seemed like the best place to start... It appeared to be the place of her heritage.​

Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Archwar @Jeremi @Librarian Cat @Lizzy
123048_original.png

Madotsuki looked upwards, at the place Skyloft had been with a sort of thoughtfull look on her face, it looked like she wanted to head back; if this Zelda girl could be found anywhere, Skyloft seemed like the best place to start... It appeared to be the place of her heritage.​
Noticing how Madotsuki above to the clouds once again, Serge at once understood what her idea was. Perhaps Skyloft really is the best place... He pulled out his flute and recalled the song from early, playing it once again to summon a Loftwing.

@york @Archwar @Jeremi @Librarian Cat @Lizzy

jxNRME1.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
Rosalina knew this guy was trouble...and why would she ever work with a man like him. "I would never work with you. Your type of Greatness only leads to hurt and death." She noticed as more people started to come over, this man can vanished out of thin air...they would need more than just a quick attack. She took out her wand...ready to show this guy, what The Lady Of The Stars could really do.

@Raven @Group, Next To Guy...sorry, on phone.
[/fieldbox]​

Ashitaka held his sword out. "Following you will only lead to destruction. It will lead to my ruin. I'm already ruining myself. I will not follow you." He began walking forward.

Prince.Ashitaka.full.677109.jpg

"I have slayed demons greater than you. It got me cursed. It made me stronger, but this curse is killing me. Hate makes it stronger." Ashitaka stepped towards Ghirahim. "I wish to cure this curse, but YOU ARE NOT THE WAY!" Ashitaka said. The curse on his arm began showing itself once again. Ashitaka held his sword out, and continued walking towards Ghirahim. "I am Prince Ashitaka of the Emishi people. This is for my people!"

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Verite @Raven @Anybody else by Ghirahim

Ashitaka held his sword out. "Following you will only lead to destruction. It will lead to my ruin. I'm already ruining myself. I will not follow you." He began walking forward.

Prince.Ashitaka.full.677109.jpg

"I have slayed demons greater than you. It got me cursed. It made me stronger, but this curse is killing me. Hate makes it stronger." Ashitaka stepped towards Ghirahim. "I wish to cure this curse, but YOU ARE NOT THE WAY!" Ashitaka said. The curse on his arm began showing itself once again. Ashitaka held his sword out, and continued walking towards Ghirahim. "I am Prince Ashitaka of the Emishi people. This is for my people!"

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Verite @Raven @Anybody else by Ghirahim

Well, it seemed they were about to fight Ghirahim, though Astarte had prepared for combat long prior. That other white-haired boy seemed to still have some questions, though. Following a bunch of people not doing the same thing made it difficult for Astarte to figure out what course of action she was to take.

"...Do we initiate...on the hostile?"

@Raven @Verite @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi

220px-MM3D_Skull_Kid_Artwork.png

"What?! When did you two get here?!"

He had seen these two humans before when he was possessing Kratos. But he hadn't expected them to arrive in his temple as well! The Dinofols were no match for the combined onslaught and soon there would have been nothing but mutilated bullet-ridden carcasses laying at their feet. Skull Kid had used his power to simply keep any bullets fired his and Goht's way at bay. Once the last Dinofols fell, Skull Kid flicked his wrist forward and the bullets he had frozen in place scattered outwards.

Standing up and doing a little bit of quick-stretching before facing those gathered to oppose him, he sighed. It was clear that he was none too pleased with this new development. Not to mention that it completely ruined whatever suspense he may have had going with Yuno. How could he be expected to focus on dealing with her in the climatic battle that she deserved, that they both deserved with those meddling law men? He supposed he could just fling them through the wall and let nature sort them out. Though one of them could apparently fly which could have put a kibosh on that plan.

"Would it not be easier on you if I were to deal with the newcomers, Lord Skull Kid?
"

"Eh, I suppose if you really feel so inclined! I just want Yuno all to myself because I'm the bad guy she's going to wish to slay! But there won't be a happy ending to this story, ehehehee!"

"Very good, Lord. May we proceed?"

"Of course, Goht."

150px-MM_Goht.png

With that Goht's gears finally began to turn as the mechanical beast floated off the ground slightly. Most likely due yet again to Skull Kid's magic so he could keep up with the flying cop. Turning his wrinkled old visage onto the officers, Goht lowered his horns and charged at him leaving Skull Kid to giggle happily as he was more than pleased with his creation.

"I'm happy they're preoccupied now. Because it means I get you two all to myself. Now I heard that you said you weren't a fan of killing. I'm not either believe me! But you'll kill me unless I get rid of you first!" Skull Kid proclaimed as he floated up into the air and a dark aura glowed around his person yet again.

"Let's finish this, hee hee!"

majoras_mask___skull_kid_s_descent_by_affanita-d8m63sq.png

@C.T. @ResistingTheEnlightened

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Atomyk and Takumi

"...Let's." He replied simply in agreement, staring down the masked liar calmly and without a hint of the inner turmoil he felt. "Yuno?"

"Way ahead of you, my beloved!" She answered, starting her rush forward.

tumblr_mb4zj8rHGK1qbvovho1_500.gif

As soon as she was in range, she skidded to a halt and threw her hidden knife as hard as she could right for that lying, scum sucking, worthless piece of garbage Skull Kid called a mouth. The child talked way too much and that was the most expedient way of rectifying the problem. Easy as pie.

But she was not the only one attacking. As soon as Skull Kid was focused on her, Yuki too lifted a weapon. Yuno was really too pretty a girl for the number of ways she knew how to kill somebody and all the weapons she used to carry it out. But none of that mattered now. All that mattered was that mask. It had to be taken care of.

Yuki%2Bwith%2BMP5.gif

Whatever it took.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited by a moderator:

The Deku Tree would sense Ri gazing at it. "Is there a question you wish to ask of me?"

@Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @york @Archwar @Mari @Lizzy @Librarian Cat

"Oh, hello." Hanji said to Ri while Levi brushed dust off of himself. Even though his shoulder had been grazed by a bullet earlier he had a strap from his gear where the bullet would have grazed him, meaning that he wasn't at all harmed. Though, his jacket had a tear unfortunately. But he'd live.

@Mari @Raven @Archwar @Jeremi @Librarian Cat @Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @york
1236705_426893797423506_362305950_n.jpg

Ri felt glad to see some familiar, friendly faces among those at the tree area. She looked to Hanji and smiled, greeting him. "Hello again, it is nice to see you here Hanji." She turned to Levi though, with some concern as it appeared like he had been injured. She went to his side, putting a hand to his shoulder. "Are you okay? Is there anything I could do to help?"

The Deku Tree would sense Ri gazing at it. "Is there a question you wish to ask of me?"

@Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @york @Archwar @Mari @Lizzy @Librarian Cat
Then, the Deku tree spoke. Hearing a tree speak... it caught Ri somewhat off guard. She had one question that had been on her mind, so it came to her lips right away, almost.

"I would like to ask on behalf and with the concerns of the Kokiri people. Where is their hero?"

@Lizzy @Jeremi @Raven @Archwar @Librarian Cat @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles

1236705_426893797423506_362305950_n.jpg

Ri felt glad to see some familiar, friendly faces among those at the tree area. She looked to Hanji and smiled, greeting him. "Hello again, it is nice to see you here Hanji." She turned to Levi though, with some concern as it appeared like he had been injured. She went to his side, putting a hand to his shoulder. "Are you okay? Is there anything I could do to help?"

Then, the Deku tree spoke. Hearing a tree speak... it caught Ri somewhat off guard. She had one question that had been on her mind, so it came to her lips right away, almost.

"I would like to ask on behalf and with the concerns of the Kokiri people. Where is their hero?"

@Lizzy @Jeremi @Raven @Archwar @Librarian Cat @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles

"He is lost but not forgotten." The Tree stated sagely. "While my knowledge of his exact whereabouts are unknown...I do know that he still lives to fight against the forces of darkness."

@Lizzy @Mari @Raven @Archwar @Librarian Cat @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles

Reactions: Takumi
"He is lost but not forgotten." The Tree stated sagely. "While my knowledge of his exact whereabouts are unknown...I do know that he still lives to fight against the forces of darkness."

@Lizzy @Mari @Raven @Archwar @Librarian Cat @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles
That is good news, Ri thought to herself. She realized that the person was still out there somewhere, and might need some help... might need their help, or even her help. But there was hope now.

600full-doona-bae.jpg

"Thank you, Deku tree. I will be sure to pass that knowledge to Saria and her fellow Dokiri people. I am sure that will be welcome news to the villagers there, and I will be happy to tell them."

She knew not why she was so concerned for the Kokiri, and Saria. Perhaps it was because, on a certain level, she could relate to how they felt, how they lived their lives... wanting to find something more to live for? She could not understand why, and she didn't think of the irony herself, she was only glad that their hero was still out there fighting.

@Jeremi @Lizzy @Raven @Archwar @Librarian Cat @The Tactician @york @Wedge Antilles

That is good news, Ri thought to herself. She realized that the person was still out there somewhere, and might need some help... might need their help, or even her help. But there was hope now.

600full-doona-bae.jpg

"Thank you, Deku tree. I will be sure to pass that knowledge to Saria and her fellow Dokiri people. I am sure that will be welcome news to the villagers there, and I will be happy to tell them."

She knew not why she was so concerned for the Kokiri, and Saria. Perhaps it was because, on a certain level, she could relate to how they felt, how they lived their lives... wanting to find something more to live for? She could not understand why, and she didn't think of the irony herself, she was only glad that their hero was still out there fighting.

@Jeremi @Lizzy @Raven @Archwar @Librarian Cat @The Tactician @york @Wedge Antilles

Kazuma had followed Ri to this Deku Tree. He looked at it curiously, especially after it had spoken to answer her question. Though he had a slight idea of who these Kokiri people were, he was in awe of Ri's devotion to their cause and her leadership on their behalf. She clearly was not just a pretty face, as it turned out.

He didn't know what to say, to her or anyone else, though, at this time.

@Mari @Jeremi @Archwar @Raven @york @The Tactician @Librarian Cat @Lizzy

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.