Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romulus and Cecelia looked at Aeric. Romulus and Cecelia bowed. "Hello." They said. Romulus sheathed his sword. "You smell of Source." Romulus said. "We hunt those who use Source incorrectly."

Cecelia looked at Romulus. "Calm down, Romulus. He doesn't seem like any Sourcerer that I'm familiar with."

Romulus rolled his eyes. "I don't trust him, but I trust your judgment."

Cecelia smiled. "My name is Cecelia, and this is Romulus. We are from the Orders of the Source Hunters. He's mistrusting at first, but he will grow on you."

Aeric looked back and forth between them.

tumblr_mtm0fyfr5I1rg3vrmo1_500.png

A light, Scottish voice rung out of the helmet. "I don't know what the fuck Source is. I've got magic, though. I might be a little on the dead side for your tastes, though." The somewhat cryptic statement was accompanied by no explanation... though Aeric was very much Undead under his armor.

@The Silver Paladin

Aeric looked back and forth between them.

tumblr_mtm0fyfr5I1rg3vrmo1_500.png

A light, Scottish voice rung out of the helmet. "I don't know what the fuck Source is. I've got magic, though. I might be a little on the dead side for your tastes, though." The somewhat cryptic statement was accompanied by no explanation... though Aeric was very much Undead under his armor.

@The Silver Paladin
"It's nothing you need to worry about, then." Cecelia said smiling.

"So... You're undead? Well, as long as you don't mean malcontent." Romulus said putting his hand on his sword. Cecelia calmed him down

"Romulus, it's fine. He doesn't seem to be evil." Cecelia said reassuringly. She gave a smile towards Aeric. "Romulus.... He's a bit gruff, as I said. I'll keep him in check.

"..."

Where was she? Where was Natsuki? What exactly was she here for?

With no orders, Astarte wasn't sure what to do. She looked around, and found nothing matching any orders she'd received or anything interesting. She decided to head to the East Log, since she noticed a small fish-like creature. How interesting. Way to prove her previous observation wrong.

As the fish introduced himself, Astarte did the same. "I am Astarte."

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Raven

"It's nothing you need to worry about, then." Cecelia said smiling.

"So... You're undead? Well, as long as you don't mean malcontent." Romulus said putting his hand on his sword. Cecelia calmed him down

"Romulus, it's fine. He doesn't seem to be evil." Cecelia said reassuringly. She gave a smile towards Aeric. "Romulus.... He's a bit gruff, as I said. I'll keep him in check.

The decaying Undead let out of a bright chuckle. "An odd couple, innit?" He said to no one in particular. "Where the Hell are we, anyways? I'm not seeing any sign of... well, the Sign anywhere."

@The Silver Paladin

The decaying Undead let out of a bright chuckle. "An odd couple, innit?" He said to no one in particular. "Where the Hell are we, anyways? I'm not seeing any sign of... well, the Sign anywhere."

@The Silver Paladin

Romulus and Cecelia were quick to react. "No, no, no. We're not a couple. We're partners assigned by the order." Cecelia said. "We just work together." Romulus affirmed that fact.

"Yeah, we can't figure that out either. We can't sense any Source around here. We opened a tome in a Sourcerer's lair, and Cecelia here read it, and next thing we knew, we were here." Romulus said shrugging. "Anyway, sorry about a minute ago."

"Judging from your expression, you don't know what cotten candy is. I started hating the tasty treat after a mutant thought it would be adorble to stuff it down my throat. On that day, I died my... hundredth death? At least I don't have to deal with anymore creative deaths! Name's Zanzibar and I am a doctor! Remember, doctors always know what is best for you!" Zanzibar smiled and then pointed to Mittens." And this is General Mittens, my undead Kitten General."

Mittens stared coldly at Serge, examining him like a piece of meat. The child didn't look threatening, but even the most cute could stab you in the back with a butter knife.
Looks like I still pick up weird and wild companions. I wonder how much is true and how much is him just being off his rocker. As the apparent doctor introduced his cat, Serge tilted his head at the strange creature. Huh, it's kind of cute like Pip is... He set his swallow aside for a moment and held a hand out to the creature, beckoning it to come forward for him to pet.​

Romulus and Cecelia were quick to react. "No, no, no. We're not a couple. We're partners assigned by the order." Cecelia said. "We just work together." Romulus affirmed that fact.

"Yeah, we can't figure that out either. We can't sense any Source around here. We opened a tome in a Sourcerer's lair, and Cecelia here read it, and next thing we knew, we were here." Romulus said shrugging. "Anyway, sorry about a minute ago."

"... Uh-huh. That's not what I meant, but your defensiveness is duly noted." He scratched himself rather openly and muttered quietly. Something seemed... off... about him.

"All I know is I died and then I was here."

@The Silver Paladin

"You are harmless, I shall not make a new skin coat," Mittens meowed and extended his claws to shake Serge's hand.

Meanwhile, Zanzibar chuckled, thinking of the horrible things that would happen if Serge ever pissed off Mittens.

"... Uh-huh. That's not what I meant, but your defensiveness is duly noted." He scratched himself rather openly and muttered quietly. Something seemed... off... about him.

"All I know is I died and then I was here."

@The Silver Paladin

"So... You... Died? Was there a companion with you, that could revive you? Or are you a Lone Wolf?" Romulus asked inquisitively. "Frankly, I'm very curious."

Cecelia gave another smile. Her flirtatious personality was getting the better of her. "So, you are also familiar with magic? Romulus and I have studied magic for years, and are experts at it."

"So... You... Died? Was there a companion with you, that could revive you? Or are you a Lone Wolf?" Romulus asked inquisitively. "Frankly, I'm very curious."

Cecelia gave another smile. Her flirtatious personality was getting the better of her. "So, you are also familiar with magic? Romulus and I have studied magic for years, and are experts at it."

"No, no. I just have the Sign," He said, as though they should know what that was. In his mind, they should. Most people from his world that didn't have it were long since dead. "As far as magic goes... I don't really remember when I started learning. I don't remember much, granted. My name is Aeric. I... think I'm from Lordran? Aeric of Lordran. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"​

"No, no. I just have the Sign," He said, as though they should know what that was. In his mind, they should. Most people from his world that didn't have it were long since dead. "As far as magic goes... I don't really remember when I started learning. I don't remember much, granted. My name is Aeric. I... think I'm from Lordran? Aeric of Lordran. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"​

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Aeric of Lordran. Going by that, We would be Cecelia of Rivellon, and Romulus of Rivellon." Cecelia said smiling. She brushed off her skirt, and adjusted her daggers.

"This Sign seems very interesting. If we ever get back to the Order of the Source Hunters, I will look for information on it." Romulus firmly said. "But, what if we come from different worlds?"

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Aeric of Lordran. Going by that, We would be Cecelia of Rivellon, and Romulus of Rivellon." Cecelia said smiling. She brushed off her skirt, and adjusted her daggers.

"This Sign seems very interesting. If we ever get back to the Order of the Source Hunters, I will look for information on it." Romulus firmly said. "But, what if we come from different worlds?"

"I would not be surprised..." Aeric himself had traveled between worlds often, but they are always parallel to his own. "But do you not have the Dark Sign where you are from?" He paused and considered this. "You are most fortunate indeed if you do not." The prospect of truly dying was almost beyond him. "I wish I could die, but I'm just... stuck. I don't remember the first time I died. Watch! Kill me! I'll be back in a few minutes! I think."

@The Silver Paladin

"I would not be surprised..." Aeric himself had traveled between worlds often, but they are always parallel to his own. "But do you not have the Dark Sign where you are from?" He paused and considered this. "You are most fortunate indeed if you do not." The prospect of truly dying was almost beyond him. "I wish I could die, but I'm just... stuck. I don't remember the first time I died. Watch! Kill me! I'll be back in a few minutes! I think."

@The Silver Paladin

"We do not have this 'Dark Sign' in our world. The closest would be the Source, which once good people healed the sick, and protected with, now destroy and cause chaos with." Romulus said.

"We aren't killing you. What if this 'Dark Sign' doesn't work in this world? Whatever is here, it clearly brought us together for some reason, and we may need everyone we can get." Cecelia said calmly, giving a softer smile.

ventus__by_crystalsekai.png

Prologue
"The Waking"

The ground of the Keyblade Graveyard under his feet was dusty and ancient. The sky above him was clouded, dimly lit by the glowing radiance of a heart shaped moon overhead that overlooked the battles being fought on that very eve. All the while, his damaged heart rapidly pounded against the walls of his chest. Ventus had done it. He had defeated Vanitas, the terrible menace whom had been threatening his friends for far too long. Had this been the end of his worries, Ven could've rested easy. But it wasn't. Defeating Vanitas only had spawned the creation of a new evil.

"You've done it, Ventus. Now that my body is about to perish, you and I will have to join together! The X-Blade will be forged!" Vanitas shouted.

The X-Blade. It was a weapon so powerful that it could bring about the destruction of all worlds. It could only be created if a being of pure light and a being of pure dark fought each other. Ventus and Vanitas just so happened fit these descriptions. Vanitas, being the dark half of Ven's heart, immediately joined with Ventus upon being defeated by him. Both boys were entrapped in a white light that forged the two together.

The union, however, was not complete. Ventus rebelled against Vanitas struggling to keep the two of them separate. He wouldn't have the X-Blade forged. He wouldn't allow such a powerful weapon to fall into the hands of someone as evil as Vanitas. Within the heart of Ven, the two struggled with each other--mentally fighting against what the other wanted.

"Join me now and complete the X-Blade!" Vanitas hissed.

Ven simply shook his head in refusal. "I got a better idea. How 'bout I destroy you both?"

Vanitas laughed. "The X-Blade is made of your heart too, idiot. If you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever."

Ven glared at him, and pumped a fist, looking determined. "Whatever it takes. Anything to save Terra and Aqua."

"Hmph, it's always about your friends, isn't it?"

tumblr_lj9ie8dnxS1qdp96oo1_500.gif

"At least I have some!" Ven snapped. "I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. My friends are my power... and I'm theirs!"

Inwardly, the two only struggled until Ventus eventually overcame him. Just as Vanitas said it would, the process of destroying the un-forged X-Blade entirely eradicated Ven's heart. The young man smiled as he faded into unconsciousness.

"Terra... Aqua... I did it. You're safe now."

Comatosed in a deep slumber, his friends Aqua and Mickey rescued him after the battles were over. Mickey took Ven to a wise old master of magic to help see if there was a way to awaken him. However, upon arrival, the master told them Ven's heart was so badly destroyed that he may never awaken from his sleep.

After learning this, Aqua departed from Mickey and the wise master, taking Ven to the one place she knew he would be safe while he slept: home.

tumblr_mn7scaCNts1rtfqu0o1_500.gif

When she arrived to The Land of Departure with Ven, she transformed their home into a castle, making a special room for Ven to sleep in. She then left him there as she departed to face her destiny of fighting Terra/Xehanort, getting trapped in the Dark realm, participating in Murder II, and the UMG : |, hoping and praying that he would one day awaken and return to her and Terra.

Days passed.

Weeks passed.

Years passed.

Time continued to move on and on, yet the young, pure-hearted boy did not awaken, at least... not until one fateful day.

th_254.png

Slowly, Ven's blue eyes opened. It was a struggle for his eyelids--or even his eyes--to move, as they had not been used in a very long time. Before he could even comprehend what was going on, his eyes focused on tree branches which came from some trees in the distance. Ven squinted as he viewed them, his sensitive eyes watering as they took in light for the first time in years. The colors of the three branches, the feeling of the ground beneath him, and the sensation of a gentle breeze touching his pale face were almost too much for the young keyblade bearer to handle.

Not awakening in the room Aqua had placed him in, Ven was within a forest of some kind. He didn't know where he was, why he was there, how he had awakened, or why. Heck, the young man wasn't even really aware of his surroundings or if there was a way for him to move his body yet.

Parting his lips for the first time in over a decade, a small noise of distress escaped from his mouth. He groaned, feeling stiff as a rock, unable to move.

The first complete thought that arose in his mind upon waking was of the two people who mattered most to him. The same two people he had thought of just before he entered his slumber.

"Terra... Aqua..."

@Anybody who wants to help Ven get situated after waking up ^_^​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

Prologue
"The Waking"

The ground of the Keyblade Graveyard under his feet was dusty and ancient. The sky above him was clouded, dimly lit by the glowing radiance of a heart shaped moon overhead that overlooked the battles being fought on that very eve. All the while, his damaged heart rapidly pounded against the walls of his chest. Ventus had done it. He had defeated Vanitas, the terrible menace whom had been threatening his friends for far too long. Had this been the end of his worries, Ven could've rested easy. But it wasn't. Defeating Vanitas only had spawned the creation of a new evil.

"You've done it, Ventus. Now that my body is about to perish, you and I will have to join together! The X-Blade will be forged!" Vanitas shouted.

The X-Blade. It was a weapon so powerful that it could bring about the destruction of all worlds. It could only be created if a being of pure light and a being of pure dark fought each other. Ventus and Vanitas just so happened fit these descriptions. Vanitas, being the dark half of Ven's heart, immediately joined with Ventus upon being defeated by him. Both boys were entrapped in a white light that forged the two together.

The union, however, was not complete. Ventus rebelled against Vanitas struggling to keep the two of them separate. He wouldn't have the X-Blade forged. He wouldn't allow such a powerful weapon to fall into the hands of someone as evil as Vanitas. Within the heart of Ven, the two struggled with each other--mentally fighting against what the other wanted.

Ven simply shook his head in refusal. "I got a better idea. How 'bout I destroy you both?"

Vanitas laughed. "The X-Blade is made of your heart too, idiot. If you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever."

Ven glared at him, and pumped a fist, looking determined. "Whatever it takes. Anything to save Terra and Aqua."

"At least I have some!" Ven snapped. "I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. My friends are my power... and I'm theirs!"

Inwardly, the two only struggled until Ventus eventually overcame him. Just as Vanitas said it would, the process of destroying the un-forged X-Blade entirely eradicated Ven's heart. The young man smiled as he faded into unconsciousness.

Comatosed in a deep slumber, his friends Aqua and Mickey rescued him after the battles were over. Mickey took Ven to a wise old master of magic to help see if there was a way to awaken him. However, upon arrival, the master told them Ven's heart was so badly destroyed that he may never awaken from his sleep.

After learning this, Aqua departed from Mickey and the wise master, taking Ven to the one place she knew he would be safe while he slept: home.

When she arrived to The Land of Departure with Ven, she transformed their home into a castle, making a special room for Ven to sleep in. She then left him there as she departed to face her destiny of fighting Terra/Xehanort, getting trapped in the Dark realm, participating in Murder II, and the UMG : |, hoping and praying that he would one day awaken and return to her and Terra.

Days passed.

Weeks passed.

Years passed.

Time continued to move on and on, yet the young, pure-hearted boy did not awaken, at least... not until one fateful day.

th_254.png

Slowly, Ven's blue eyes opened. It was a struggle for his eyelids--or even his eyes--to move, as they had not been used in a very long time. Before he could even comprehend what was going on, his eyes focused on tree branches which came from some trees in the distance. Ven squinted as he viewed them, his sensitive eyes watering as they took in light for the first time in years. The colors of the three branches, the feeling of the ground beneath him, and the sensation of a gentle breeze touching his pale face were almost too much for the young keyblade bearer to handle.

Not awakening in the room Aqua had placed him in, Ven was within a forest of some kind. He didn't know where he was, why he was there, how he had awakened, or why. Heck, the young man wasn't even really aware of his surroundings or if there was a way for him to move his body yet.

Parting his lips for the first time in over a decade, a small noise of distress escaped from his mouth. He groaned, feeling stiff as a rock, unable to move.

The first complete thought that arose in his mind upon waking was of the two people who mattered most to him. The same two people he had thought of just before he entered his slumber.

"Terra... Aqua..."

Cecelia noticed Ventus wake up. She loved kids, and would always take care of them if necessary. She put her dagger back, and began walking over. Even if Ven wasn't a kid, she was still interested in talking to him. She smiled at him, and reached down to pick him up. "Hi. My name is Cecelia of Rivellon. You need some help?" She let out a small laugh.

Prologue
"The Waking"

Days passed.

Weeks passed.

Years passed.

th_254.png

"Terra... Aqua..."

Zanzibar heard something coming from a boy on the ground. Something felt off... too much good likely. He muttered a few words to Mittens who agreed to humor Serge while the doc went over to hover over the child. The child appeared to be semi-conscious, or at least awaking, and then there was another person, female guessing from her attire. A name was mentioned, but his thunderous announcement made sure he didn't catch it.

"I.. AM.. A... DOCTOR!"

@The Sliver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Takumi

"..."

Where was she? Where was Natsuki? What exactly was she here for?

With no orders, Astarte wasn't sure what to do. She looked around, and found nothing matching any orders she'd received or anything interesting. She decided to head to the East Log, since she noticed a small fish-like creature. How interesting. Way to prove her previous observation wrong.

As the fish introduced himself, Astarte did the same. "I am Astarte."

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Raven

Ashitaka looked at Astarte. He bowed. "I am Prince Ashitaka of the Emishi." He said. He sheathed his sword.

Cecelia noticed Ventus wake up. She loved kids, and would always take care of them if necessary. She put her dagger back, and began walking over. Even if Ven wasn't a kid, she was still interested in talking to him. She smiled at him, and reached down to pick him up. "Hi. My name is Cecelia of Rivellon. I don't know who Terra and Aqua are, but we'll find them." She let out a small laugh.
Zanzibar heard something coming from a boy on the ground. Something felt off... too much good likely. He muttered a few words to Mittens who agreed to humor Serge while the doc went over to hover over the child. The child appeared to be semi-conscious, or at least awaking, and then there was another person, female guessing from her attire. A name was mentioned, but his thunderous announcement made sure he didn't catch it.

"I.. AM.. A... DOCTOR!"

@The Sliver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

A painful sting irritated Ven's eyes. The light entering them was far too much for him to bear. Giving up on trying to adjust his eyes to it, Ven closed them once more to allow for them rest a moment longer. He hadn't gone to sleep, however, so he was still aware of his surroundings. He groaned again. "Ngh."

"Where, am I?" he thought to himself. "I can hear people talking. Did someone just say they were... a doctor? Why is a doctor coming to me? Am I hurt?"

This situation was quite the confusing one for a formerly comtosed young man. He only wished that he could move his body and so he could speak to ask what was going on, and wished he could open his eyes without them hurting.

A painful sting irritated Ven's eyes. The light entering them was far too much for him to bear. Giving up on trying to adjust his eyes to it, Ven closed them once more to allow for them rest a moment longer. He hadn't gone to sleep, however, so he was still aware of his surroundings. He groaned again. "Ngh."

"Where, am I?" he thought to himself. "I can hear people talking. Did someone just say they were... a doctor? Why is a doctor coming to me? Am I hurt?"

This situation was quite the confusing one for a formerly comtosed young man. He only wished that he could move his body and so he could speak to ask what was going on, and wished he could open his eyes without them hurting.

Zanzibar frowned when the boy gave a ngh. He could still respond to stimuli, but must be in pain. He held up his hand and light swirled around it before jumping to the child's anime-styled head. The light gave off a sweet chim as it wrapped itself around the head and then traveled down the body enveloping him in a cocoon of light. The doctor didn't want his patients to die before he could get their yummy genes!

"That heal spell should beat the pain with a stick and make you feel all better! Note, sideeffects may include slight pain, nasusa, and temporary blindness." Zanzibar said, a grin on his face.

Cecelia knelt over Ventus's body. She pulled a healing potion from her inventory. "Here, drink this." She said opening his mouth. She uncapped it, and looked at Zanzibar. "He doesn't need a doctor. Leave him be." Cecelia said angrily. "He will be fine without a method done by a possible Sourcerer."

@Archwar

Status
Not open for further replies.