Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A-Ah... Alive? That's..." Kanzaki began, somewhat confused by Ven's words. They were alive? Hmm, it would definitely seem as though they were in a completely different realm than before, but still... The fact that none of them had been reunited with the rest of the large group initially led her to believe that they were still among the realm of the dead. Of course, that would mean Ventus would be dead too, but if he didn't know anything about himself being dead, then... Well, for all intents and purposes, was she alive again?

"Well, after I was... "murdered," I underwent a strange adventure with this young man," Kaori said, clearing her throat as she would attempt to compose herself, "Some less than pleasant experiences, like being turned into animals and forced to acquire some items like a game of sorts. One in bad taste. We were even stripped of our powers, making it all the more hard."

"A-Ah, that is, our powers and weapons were taken away, thus making it more difficult to fulfill our objectives. Nothing else."

"If there's proof that I'm still dead somehow, it's that this place with you people couldn't possibly be anything other than Hell."

Supportive as always.

With that being said, he quietly continued walking forward. No time like the present.

"In any case, our misadventures led us here, which in turn begs the question... How did you get here? Nobody hurt you, did they?" She asked with concern, putting a hand on Ven's shoulder.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Mighty Roman @Jeremi

th_801.png

Sensing the confusion in her voice after hearing his question, Ven frowned. "Oh, you don't think you've come back to life then? I never died myself, so I don't understand how we could've ended up back together unless you came back to life." The young man shrugged. "But I could be wrong, I guess. I've been pretty confused during this entire adventure."

Ven sighed. "Wow, that sounds rough. Sorry to hear you had to go through that. I wish I could've been around to help you or... prevented you from dying so you never would've had to deal with all of that stuff in the first place," he replied, sadly glancing downward at his feet for a moment.

Clearing his throat and tugging his collar, Ven continued to sheepishly stare at his feet. "Uh, yeah, powers and weapons weren't the only thing you were stripped of, apparently." Why the heck had Kanzaki been naked anyhow? Maybe he didn't want to know...

Glancing up at the other young man with Kanzaki, Ventus offered him an awkward smile and a wave. "Oh, hi there, I'm Ventus, Ven for short. You're a friend of Kaori's?" he asked this question hesitantly, seeming unsure if they really were friends or not.

th_337.png

"Anyhow," Ven began, trying to recall how he arrived there. "I was voted off, because everyone thought I was a traitor." His blue eyes narrowed sadly. "Not that I blame them. I-I did a bad thing while you were gone... But anyhow, after I was voted off, I was sent here. But I'm not entirely sure where here is, or if this place is real. Are... you even real?" he asked Kaori, reaching up to touch her hand that was on his shoulder. After all that had happened, Ven wouldn't have been surprised if she was an illusion.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Mighty Roman @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
th_801.png

Sensing the confusion in her voice after hearing his question, Ven frowned. "Oh, you don't think you've come back to life then? I never died myself, so I don't understand how we could've ended up back together unless you came back to life." The young man shrugged. "But I could be wrong, I guess. I've been pretty confused during this entire adventure."

Ven sighed. "Wow, that sounds rough. Sorry to hear you had to go through that. I wish I could've been around to help you or... prevented you from dying so you never would've had to deal with all of that stuff in the first place," he replied, sadly glancing downward at his feet for a moment.

Clearing his throat and tugging his collar, Ven continued to sheepishly stare at his feet. "Uh, yeah, powers and weapons weren't the only thing you were stripped of, apparently." Why the heck had Kanzaki been naked anyhow? Maybe he didn't want to know...

Glancing up at the other young man with Kanzaki, Ventus offered him an awkward smile and a wave. "Oh, hi there, I'm Ventus, Ven for short. You're a friend of Kaori's?" he asked this question hesitantly, seeming unsure if they really were friends or not.

th_337.png

"Anyhow," Ven began, trying to recall how he arrived there. "I was voted off, because everyone thought I was a traitor." His blue eyes narrowed sadly. "Not that I blame them. I-I did a bad thing while you were gone... But anyhow, after I was voted off, I was sent here. But I'm not entirely sure where here is, or if this place is real. Are... you even real?" he asked Kaori, reaching up to touch her hand that was on his shoulder. After all that had happened, Ven wouldn't have been surprised if she was an illusion.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Mighty Roman @Jeremi
It almost looked like a vein had popped in her forehead, comically enough, as Kanzaki would tighten her grip on Ventus's shoulder like some sort of death grip in response to... well, the stripping thing. "So you did see... I might have to do something about that," she murmured like a vengeful spirit, though the young woman would instantly soften up upon hearing his other words.

Her grip was certainly real, if nothing else.

Kaori moved her hand over to Ven's hair, ruffling it softly for a brief moment, before moving it back down to his shoulder. "You mustn't feel bad. Even if I had died for real there... Perhaps all that mattered was that we could learn more from each other about... these sort of things. In any case, all that should matter now is that we've been reunited, brought together to fight an evil that must be stopped."

th_toaru17.png

"Don't talk to me," Accelerator would curtly reply when Ventus would address him, still continuing to look forward and walk with the others that would accompany them.

"Abrasive as ever..." Kanzaki would say with an exasperated sigh.

When the topic would move to the matter of being voted however, Kaori would purse her lips a bit. She let him put his hand on hers, feeling, or at least expecting to feel the warmth of his hand.

"Of course I'm real. I wouldn't be anything else if not someone that existed," She spoke, before giving him a serious look, "But... Ventus, what "bad" thing did you do to have the others vote you off, even if you weren't a Traitor then?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Raven

Aeric was still physically recovering from his death by the time Lambda did the huge attack on Majora. He paused, blinked, and gave a tired thumbs up.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Anyone

Reactions: Takumi
Arturia softly smiled. "That's great, son. So that man has no honor? No chivalry? He would not have done well in my court." She said.

Nero looked at Caligula. "There was a spring back the-" she was cut off when she realized the door was gone. "I guess we should keep moving forward?"

@Wedge Antilles @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Afterlife/Prison

She'd look over to Kazuma before grinning. "Nah! I guess he's okay!"

Caligula grunted as he stepped outside into the courtyard. If they followed they would soon reach a big gate to the outside world.

However it seemed to be blocked by a certain someone.

zelda_ii_sketch_1_by_ncrediblecarl.jpg

"Didn't I tell you scum that you weren't going to escape from here?!"

Horsehead slammed his mace into the ground creating a giant hole in the process. "It doesn't matter if you're five or a hundred! No one will pass this gate. Now come show me your folly as you try to best me in combat!"

Caligula grunted as he stepped outside into the courtyard. If they followed they would soon reach a big gate to the outside world.

Horsehead slammed his mace into the ground creating a giant hole in the process. "It doesn't matter if you're five or a hundred! No one will pass this gate. Now come show me your folly as you try to best me in combat!"

Levi made sure to stay a safe distance away from Lambdadelta's attack while Hanji did the same and made sure that Rosalina and Ri were safe as well. Levi would also make sure the Eds were okay too.

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar
tumblr_nstgg4BUmm1tm4sm4o1_250.jpg

Ri kept a cautious mode as well, staying clear from the attacks, but also watchful, seeing if there was a good opportunity to make the most of a risky attack for her. She then looked to Hanji and Rosalina. "When do you want to try attacking?", she asked, wondering what their answer would be, as her strategy was dependent on their actions.

@Lizzy @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar

Arturia softly smiled. "That's great, son. So that man has no honor? No chivalry? He would not have done well in my court." She said.

Nero looked at Caligula. "There was a spring back the-" she was cut off when she realized the door was gone. "I guess we should keep moving forward?"

Kazuma raised an eyebrow at this. Father? Interesting...

He then spoke to Arturia. "Your child speaks with a dirty tongue, which speaks ill of his upbringing. His constant insults, when I was trying my hardest to overcome the circumstances despite my lack of powers, is certainly not the stuff of leadership or 'taking charge' as he says. If such is the court that you manage, it is a bigger joke than your son is."

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Takumi and Mari

Kazuma would walk past as Horsehead was punched.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Reactions: Takumi and Mari

"A-a-aah..." Horsehead's entire body would shake surprised at the punch. How dared this human lay a finger on him! "Hahaha! You think a simple punch could take me down! I'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp and leave your entrails to be feast upon b- ugh!" Horsehead's eyes would roll up in his head his mace would fall from his grip as the gigantic monster would keel over on the ground with a hard thud.

The only thing standing in their way now was the grueling desert.

Kazuma raised an eyebrow at this. Father? Interesting...

He then spoke to Arturia. "Your child speaks with a dirty tongue, which speaks ill of his upbringing. His constant insults, when I was trying my hardest to overcome the circumstances despite my lack of powers, is certainly not the stuff of leadership or 'taking charge' as he says. If such is the court that you manage, it is a bigger joke than your son is."

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi

Mordred just waved him off. "Pfft don't mind him father. Despite being a gangster he's a horrible prude who can't bear to hear someone say fuck with out sounding like an old nag."

@Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Raven

"Given they said you've gotten stronger last time, I want to test that out, by a simple yet very effective Mind Rape," Zanzibar grinned," I'll let you figure that out as your mind suffers so many wonderful side effects! Oh the joys of Psionics."

Zanzibar's hand then dug through his robes, pulling out a rectangular device. He tapped a button and the device flashed to life in response. He quickly began scrolling through his old music library to the folder called 'Songs to listen to while beating pricks'. Another tap revealed a host of annoying songs like one called Friday, but there was one that Zanzibar called, Rick Rolling.

"Oh old 90s or 80s, oh I would have loved thee!" Zanzibar sighed sadly."Anyways, let's get this started!"

@Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Lizzy @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @york @The Tactician @Troll Peeps
"Don't mock me." Bo summoned the Mani Katti and X-Buster to life and then pointed the arm mounted cannon at Ghiraham and fired a charged shot. Bo breathed heavily staring at Ghiraham's general position. The X-Buster dissapeared and he his hand reformed. In his grasp a "Rubber Bomb" laid in wait for a victim.

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Others
__umineko___lambdadelta___by_ulan_chan.jpg

"ALRIGHTY~! Ready or not... HERE COMES THE GREAT LADY LAMBDADELTA!!!"

All it took was a simple toss of the assorted candies she had towards the two opponents... and literally things went straight to hell.

Multiple explosions went off as soon as she threw the candies at Ghirahim and Majora. Fireworks of konteipou candies flying all over the place. It was like a barrage of rainbows and candy fluff covering up the area where their opponents were standing. While one could think of the candied fragments from the opening fireworks to be harmless, the pieces of candy were as tough as lead. By how the explosions first went off, these candied fragments were going to hurt and sting like point-blank bullets or frag-bombs.

Speaking of this sweet mess, it was distracting enough to let Lambdadelta slip away from everyone's sights right away. Up above, there was a cartoonish crescent moon in the air, with Lambdadelta sitting up top the moon as if it were a leisurely cot. Probably to toy around with her opponents, the Witch of Certainty only sported out a simple yawn.

lambdadelta33.png

"Aw yeahhhh!! That was a rush~ Just be sure that you two don't break so easily! Got that!?" Lambdadelta laughed out of devilish glee, directing her attention towards Ghirahim and Majora. Well, she wasn't sure if her candy firework barrage did anything, but it sure littered the surrounding field with candy pieces. Those would be handy later.

"Oh, lookie here, we got ourselves something bigger than a meteor shower coming your way. Here! Have this smiling moon! Myyyyy treat!!!"

Leaping off of her artificial crescsent moon, the Witch of Certainty had it surrounded by a blinding light and smoke, and soon it seemed to be a replica of the entire moon! Well... it was much smaller than the actual moon that was a part of his Fragment/World, but clearly it was still significantly big.

latest

"CATCHHHHHHHH!!!"

Swinging her arms down, her magical energy was enough to send this replicated moon hurling down towards both Ghirahim and Majora. Oh, and some sparks of candy fireworks would follow suit with the falling moon. Lambdadelta loved to be flashy with her attacks, and she wasn't going to hold back despite her lack of her usual power.

Meanwhile, Bernkastel stayed a safe distance away from this fight, casually sipping her tea while watching Lambdadelta let hell go loose in this fight in the form of candies and rainbows.

@Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Raven @Archwar @Kaykay @Lizzy @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™
Ghirahim hearing the song simply gave a small laugh. "So it seems a battle of theme songs?" He then gave a laugh at such a statement. Where he knew such a term only the Goddesses would know.

As soon as Ghirahim heard the first bomb he went to his favorite effect. He vanished and reappeared in many different places. At one point when he reappeared he was behind the 'heroes' another back where he first stood. Going practically all over the room. Then seeing the moon a croaked grin appeared on Ghirahim's face. "Oh how ironic. Majora some wishes to still your famous attack using the moon." He laughed then Ghirahim's hand glowed when he throw it up seeming to show all three pieces of the trifoce. "I'll take care of the moon." He stated then moved his hands up together and a diamond beam seemed to hit the moon making it burst as if part of the firework show.

tumblr_lzpab1U2d01rodez5o1_500.png

"Ah how fun." He commented then sent the knifes like he used before except this time to stop the other candy like things coming toward him and Majora. He wasn't sure if he'd hit all of them but as long as he took out some right at himself he didn't care.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Basically everyone fighting Ghirahim

Lank had been rather quiet apparently following those in the afterlife.

@The Silver Paladin
(Thought Lank might need a post just wasn't sure what so sorry it's so crappy)​

tumblr_nstgg4BUmm1tm4sm4o1_250.jpg

Ri kept a cautious mode as well, staying clear from the attacks, but also watchful, seeing if there was a good opportunity to make the most of a risky attack for her. She then looked to Hanji and Rosalina. "When do you want to try attacking?", she asked, wondering what their answer would be, as her strategy was dependent on their actions.

@Lizzy @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]

Rosalina was not up for having Ri in battle, but she knew that she couldn't tell a grown woman what to do. She just didn't want to see her friend hurt, but in this situation, she knew that Ri wouldn't just want to sit back and watch her friends get attacked. "I'm ready whenever you are, Hanji." Rosalina would wait for Hanji to give the okay, and then she was use her Final Smash Move... hopefully knocking the creatures out. She hated Majora and Ghirahim, they needed to be stopped. "Ready?" She throw up her wand, preparing to destroy the monsters.

uwI4w5C.gif

Interaction(s): @Mari @Lizzy @Raven
Mentioned: @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar

[/fieldbox]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari and Takumi
Ghirahim hearing the song simply gave a small laugh. "So it seems a battle of theme songs?" He then gave a laugh at such a statement. Where he knew such a term only the Goddesses would know.

As soon as Ghirahim heard the first bomb he went to his favorite effect. He vanished and reappeared in many different places. At one point when he reappeared he was behind the 'heroes' another back where he first stood. Going practically all over the room. Then seeing the moon a croaked grin appeared on Ghirahim's face. "Oh how ironic. Majora some wishes to still your famous attack using the moon." He laughed then Ghirahim's hand glowed when he throw it up seeming to show all three pieces of the trifoce. "I'll take care of the moon." He stated then moved his hands up together and a diamond beam seemed to hit the moon making it burst as if part of the firework show.

"Ah how fun." He commented then sent the knifes like he used before except this time to stop the other candy like things coming toward him and Majora. He wasn't sure if he'd hit all of them but as long as he took out some right at himself he didn't care.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Basically everyone fighting Ghirahim
Looks like candy didn't work.

Fizz went over to Ghirahim and tagged him with the chum that Fizz had at first.

Soon, a shark would pop out of the ground! How? Don't question it.

hqdefault.jpg

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Crimson Spartan @Ghirhim fighters​

@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim began to try and do what he could to block with his hands the attack of stars. Then it seemed a shark swallowed him. Wait did he not see it coming?

Ghirahim seemed to reappear outside of the shark in the air he seemed angry now.
428c801ae409190ad7f3f8553b1a98a8.gif

Then he seemed to vanish and reappear on the ground. His hands seemed to change to black. He then also seemed to have some black on his face and talk highly of himself suddenly.

ghirahim-the-fabulous-o.gif

When he finished he smiled. "Now it's time you learn your places." He stated and made knifes fly at those who attacked him. Hu seems he hasn't used a new trick yet.
1438.jpg

"You're aware of what a theme song is? Letting you know this is a troll song, but I'm sure you're aware of the fourth wall?" Zanzibar said. He was amused by the Witch of Certainty's attacks. Colorful, flashy, and deadly. Too bad the lot of them got blocked by Gay Lord and when a mini moon was sent flying at him, he simply raised his hand to show off three triangles. Then a beam sliced the moon in half.

Then, while Gay Lord was distracted, a flurry of stars was sent at him which he blocked yet again. Then Fizz somehow summoned a shark out of the ground to gabble up the demon. The Doctor raised an eyebrow, wondering how the Laws of Physics were being bent, but then he remembered that this was a world with talking trees and bisexual demons. Well, everyone else was now attacking and when the demon reappeared, he looked angry. Zanzibar was about to unleash his own attack when the demon began turning black while talking to himself.

"What? Yeah Hay! Stop that! You're giving colored people a bad name you racist!" Zanzibar yelled. Then Gay Lord did the same trick the first time they met, a storm of flying knives. The Immortal just let out a groan, summoning a cookie bazooka. A press of the trigger sent his own storm, but of highly delicious, freshly baked, chocolate chip cookies into the knives exploding in a shower of chocolate everytime they hit a knife. Aside from the chocolate, there was nothing left. Should one hit Ghirahim, it would explode in a cloud of the dark treat. However, it did have its side effects which would slower the demon's speed as well as hinder the teleport ability. He could still use it, but not without suffering the horrible physical effects of the poison.

@Raven @Troll Peeps

Last edited by a moderator:
"A-a-aah..." Horsehead's entire body would shake surprised at the punch. How dared this human lay a finger on him! "Hahaha! You think a simple punch could take me down! I'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp and leave your entrails to be feast upon b- ugh!" Horsehead's eyes would roll up in his head his mace would fall from his grip as the gigantic monster would keel over on the ground with a hard thud.

The only thing standing in their way now was the grueling desert.
EDGKxMx.gif

What a mess.

Briefly eyeing the downed opponent to make sure he really was down for the count, Accelerator would continue on forward rather casually without a word, presumably leading the rest of the group behind. Those Lank and Star-Lord people were most likely not going to be any help, but the sword lady and the guy with the big Key thing might prove to be useful... in dealing with the small fry.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Mighty Roman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]

Rosalina was not up for having Ri in battle, but she knew that she couldn't tell a grown woman what to do. She just didn't want to see her friend hurt, but in this situation, she knew that Ri wouldn't just want to sit back and watch her friends get attacked. "I'm ready whenever you are, Hanji." Rosalina would wait for Hanji to give the okay, and then she was use her Final Smash Move... hopefully knocking the creatures out. She hated Majora and Ghirahim, they needed to be stopped. "Ready?" She throw up her wand, preparing to destroy the monsters.

uwI4w5C.gif

Interaction(s): @Mari @Lizzy @Raven
Mentioned: @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar
[/fieldbox]

When Rosalina spoke to her, Hanji nodded and gave her a quick salute.
tumblr_mqmjxf4vhy1rrztono1_500.gif
Afterwards, she'd pull out her blades again. Levi would go after Majora once more, using speed and a bit of agility to try and cut the creature down while Hanji herself would try to come up with a way for her to attack Ghirahim without getting caught in the other's attacks. So, she'd use her gear to attach to a wall, then with a stream of gas from the canisters shoot forward, mimicking what Levi did earlier she'd spin and attempt to cut Ghirahim in his side while he was distracted with the other's attacks; mimicking what she usually did to cut a Titan through the nape of it's neck.

@Mari @Raven @Archwar @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @york @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari and Justin
It almost looked like a vein had popped in her forehead, comically enough, as Kanzaki would tighten her grip on Ventus's shoulder like some sort of death grip in response to... well, the stripping thing. "So you did see... I might have to do something about that," she murmured like a vengeful spirit, though the young woman would instantly soften up upon hearing his other words.

Her grip was certainly real, if nothing else.

Kaori moved her hand over to Ven's hair, ruffling it softly for a brief moment, before moving it back down to his shoulder. "You mustn't feel bad. Even if I had died for real there... Perhaps all that mattered was that we could learn more from each other about... these sort of things. In any case, all that should matter now is that we've been reunited, brought together to fight an evil that must be stopped."

th_toaru17.png

"Don't talk to me," Accelerator would curtly reply when Ventus would address him, still continuing to look forward and walk with the others that would accompany them.

"Abrasive as ever..." Kanzaki would say with an exasperated sigh.

When the topic would move to the matter of being voted however, Kaori would purse her lips a bit. She let him put his hand on hers, feeling, or at least expecting to feel the warmth of his hand.

"Of course I'm real. I wouldn't be anything else if not someone that existed," She spoke, before giving him a serious look, "But... Ventus, what "bad" thing did you do to have the others vote you off, even if you weren't a Traitor then?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Raven

Wincing, Ven squinted one of his eyes after Kaori squeezed his shoulder. "O-Ow Kaori not so-- Okay, maybe I did see a little. I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! You were just suddenly right in front of me and you even hugged me. I'll try to, um, just forget about it, or something." Yeah, it wasn't like he could really forget a sight like that though. Kazaki had a very developed body, and this had been the first time he had seen a girl naked before. Talk about awkward.

After Kaori moved her hand to ruffle his hair, Ven took his own hand and rubbed his shoulder with it. Ouch, the girl sure had a hard grip! This made him even more hesitant to speak of the bad thing he had done back with the others. "Well, I guess I'll try not to feel bad about it then. You aren't gone, after all, so I guess there isn't anything I should feel bad about anymore." Or was there? Had Kaori suffered when she died? That could've been something to worry about, but Ven chose to drop the subject for now.

Ven sheepishly smiled at Accelerator before he walked off, feeing awkward once again. "What's his deal? I only said hi," the boy recalled, wondering if there was anything else he had done to offend the other young man. Not that it was something he needed to worry about; Ven had other problems right now.

"Yeah, I can tell you're real for sure now," the boy said with a smile and a laugh. "You have a really strong grip, and your hand does feel pretty warm." The blond's smile quickly faded, however, when she asked about the "bad thing" he had done. "Ugh, it's a long story, Kaori. Maybe we should follow after that, um, friend of yours," he said, gesturing to Accelerator, "and I'll tell you about it on the way..."

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Raven

• Love
@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim began to try and do what he could to block with his hands the attack of stars. Then it seemed a shark swallowed him. Wait did he not see it coming?

Ghirahim seemed to reappear outside of the shark in the air he seemed angry now.
428c801ae409190ad7f3f8553b1a98a8.gif

Then he seemed to vanish and reappear on the ground. His hands seemed to change to black. He then also seemed to have some black on his face and talk highly of himself suddenly.

ghirahim-the-fabulous-o.gif

When he finished he smiled. "Now it's time you learn your places." He stated and made knifes fly at those who attacked him. Hu seems he hasn't used a new trick yet.
1438.jpg

Bo regained himself after watching the Demon Lord warp around them a couple thousand times. Bo dropped the rubber bomb and let it bounce in the air. When it got low enough he kicked the bomb letting it bounce around the room. "Keep your heads down!" He shouted before creating another rubber bomb and throwing it at the second rubber bomb to create the "Dangerous Bomb" just to the left of Majora. "There is more than one enemy!" Bo ran with the Mani Katti at one of Majora's whips and leapt with great speed in an attempt to cut the living vine attached to Majora.

@Raven @Lizzy @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @ThoseFightingMajora

Status
Not open for further replies.