Murder Game VI: Fusion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOSS BATTLE!:lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

4454045-tumblr_mxd7p8aqbl1s8vhcfo1_1280.jpg

Cell, still floating above the crowd, began growing irritated at the lack of respect they were giving him. "Screw my Ultimate Form!" he yelled at the top of his lungs grabbing everyone's attention. "I no longer will be a pawn to this frivolous game! I am a Traitor and proud of it. Do you think I would take this lying down?"

Cell used Instant Transmission and appeared behind L. "You're dopey eyed look is causing me a great deal of stress. DIE!" Cell punched a hole straight through the chest of the Japanese man, flung his lifeless body into the crowd around him and laughed manically. "Did you all think you were safe!? Did you think you could just vote me off in this game of lies?"

Cell raised his hand and commanded the 16 Cell Jr's into the room, sending them after various people. "Defeat me if you can! I am your greatest fear...I am your greatest nightmare...I am Perfect Cell...now meet your perfect destruction!"
@Atomyk

@Everyone In Voting Room
Hester chuckled. "Oh go shove it up your ass, kid." She threw her magnum, which flew end over end, slamming into the forehead of a Cell Jr. But, when she was going to begin her next attack, all the Cells were destroyed and the main one was sucked into a portal. "I was looking towards a fight," she muttered.

"I guess I have to vote then, huh." She muttered. "Fuck it."

HESTER PUTS IN A VOTE FOR HOPE, and laughs a little at the irony.

The Stalk was staying the fuck out of any fights against Cell. She figured that being moral support for Cole and the rest would be about the same as far as contribution went.

Neco-Arc stared intently at Librarian Cat, waiting for him to do something already, all the while nibbling on Springtrap's ear playfully.

@Librarian Cat @Nate Dawg

@Verite

Springtrap realized that Neco Arc was chewing on his one good ear. It didn't hurt, but he didn't need to be any more disrepair than he already was. His good ear twitched and then gently smacked Neco Arc, trying to deter her from nibbling on his ear.

Hope nods quietly and does as instructed, petting her gently. extracting the Swords. and the plush from earlier, he sighs and returns them to Luke, as well as the Knife he got from Lightning. "I'm the one with the most votes at the moment, last I checked, so Luke I feel like I have to return these to you." his face bears a somber expression. one of failure, and one of a kid that had nothing left. "You shouldn't stay too close to me, unless something drastic changes, theres no way You'll see me at the end. Unless I'm As luvky as Mulan, which I doubt. *he sighs a bit, Slowly coming to accept his impending doom.* Sorry Luke."

@CrimsonLaurana
Not knowing whether Hope was innocent or not, Mulan decided to give him advice. "If you are innocent, or not. Do not give up. Keep trying to come back to the living. Elizabeth and C3PO, they... just gave up, while I continued to fight to live. Find something that inspires you to live. And, I am certain that you will."

@FireDrake150 @CrimsonLaurana

While they all waited to find the results of their voting, Pietro continued to keep Patchouli on his lap, and he decided to sing the next verse of the song he had been playing in his head for a while:

"If I had a box just for wishes
And dreams that had never come true
The box would be empty
Except for the memory
Of how they were answered by you"

He looked at his partner, still sleeping. He smiled at the sight of her asleep with him, it was a peaceful, relaxing sight. He thought about the orange and lemon gel that Luke gave for Patchouli, and wondered how they would replenish her magical energies? He had no idea, but he would try to remember to ask her about it whenever she woke up.

@Gummi Bunnies

Round 5
"Crossing the Bridge"

The crowd stared in awe as Cell was promptly defeated. Whatever remained of him was sent into the portal ahead, who knows fate lied for him up ahead...

Monokuma laughed. "You're a good sport, aren't you?" he asked, pointing to Nanami. "In exchange for voting for The Prophet, I'll see what I can do about keeping you from being executed by that chump! As for you hint... upupu... maybe I'll hold on to it for a while?" The next voted after you was Hope. We'll have to do something about that name, won't we? Oh well, he'll face a terrible fate ahead. Or, at least that's how I think it's supposed to go!"

The Prophet appeared via a hologram, though his form was now heavily distorted and disturbing to look at.

"Go forth, Tourists, into the portal, for it is the only way to cross this bridge and continue on with your lives. You will come to find the place you desire most, but it is all a trick, you will not be faltered by this trick, you will find a black microphone, and you will return back here in the next 24 hours, OR you will not come back at all, you will die.
Your journey awaits."

Librarian Cat, Pretty Boy, Neko-Arc, and Monokuma glowed purple, and, in an instant, were all gone.

What are you going to do? Will you stay here on the bridge, forever. Or will you face temptation?

~CHARACTERS~
@york - Quote (Cavestory)
@Verite - Touma Kamijou (Raildex)
@Atomyk - Cole MacGrath (inFamous)
@Wedge Antilles - Pietro Maximoff (X-Men, Days of Future's Past)
@CCC Kouhai - Sheimi Moriyama (Ao no Exorcist)
@Gummi Bunnies - Patchouli Knowledge (Touhou Project)
@Ziogen - Nanami Yasuri (Katanagatari)
@Raven - Rose Wilson (Teen Titans Young Justice)
@Hospes - Gaz Membrane (Invader Zim)
@MrDubWubs - King Satan (The devil is a part timer)
@BarrenThin - Raymond Reddington (The Blacklist)
@Thuro Pendragon - River Tam (Firefly)
@Mirage - Ika Musume (Shinryaku! Ika Musume)
@Yiyel - Garnet (Steven Universe)
@Librarian Cat - Himself (Books and Dragons) [TECHNICAL NPC]
@TheColourlessRainbow - Jeffrey Sprit (OC)
@DapperDogman - Natalia (Team Fortress 2)
@Jenny - Ellie (The Last of Us)
@Xibilation - Johnny Cade (The Outsiders)
@Josh M - Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2)
@Nate Dawg - Springtrap (Five Night's at Freddy's 3)
@CrimsonLaurana - Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
@Jeremi - The Stalk (Saga)
@FireDrake150 - Hope Estheim (Final Fantasy XIII)
@smdzTheCakeGodL - L Lawliet (Death Note)
@SirDerpingtonIV - Hester Shaw (Mortal Engines)
@SPARTAN Bennett - Jameson Locke (Halo)
@Dinoteen - Perfect Cell (Dragon Ball Z)
@Mighty Roman - The Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Cres - Fox McCloud (Star Fox)

~Gone With the Wind~
@PetrosPower62 - Handsome Jack (Borderlands) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!SHOT OVER AND OVER!
@Hegemon1984 - Claire Bennet (Heroes) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!HEAD CRUSHED!
@Poetic_Justic3 - Mathew Micheal Murdock "Matt" (Marvel Comics/Movies) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!IMPALED!
@TheBombMan - Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog) - MURDERED!CULTIST!HUNG!
@Solar✹Golden - James Noble (OC) - EXECUTED!SURVIVOR!EXPLOSIVOS!
@The Tactician - Naoki Kashima (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne) - HAUNTED!SURVIVOR!HONORABLE DEATH!
@Krieg - Arya Stark (Game of Thrones) - EXECUTED!SINGULARIST!ENGULFED IN FLAMES
@Siren - Trina (OC) - MURDERED!TRAITOR!DISINTEGRATION!
@Emperor of Gallifrey - C-3PO (Star Wars) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!ENGULFED IN FLAMES!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Elizabeth Keen (The Blacklist) - EXECUTED!SURVIVOR!'ACCIDENT'!
@Mari - Hua Mulan (Mulan: Rise of a Warrior) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!SHOT THROUGH THE HEAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: York and Ellya
Pietro gently shook Patchouli to wake her up, as he tried to think in his mind whether they should cross the bridge to go into the portal together. He wanted to, but he wasn't completely sure if his partner would want to.

@Gummi Bunnies

I bet I can just have Naoki go home to his world, grab the mic, and come back in one post without Cat noticing.

Fuck it, I'm not self-GMing myself so yeah, I'm doing that.

So yeah, everyone, Naoki went through the portal, did not give a shit about wealth, more power, or anything, and came back with his microphone.

6ba.jpg

"Dude's pullout game was weak" Nat mutters with a soft giggle, talking about the many childlike Cells she had seen moments before, before turning to the portal an strolling into it with a smile, she would be greeted by her entire team, they tried to act like she'd been in a coma, but something or other kept her will alive "I'm going to he going back" she says bluntly, before skipping out the door and zooming into the distance

She'd find the mic in her own room along with Naoki, she hesitated for a moment "Y-you're not real" she says simply, the clone stands and places a hand to her cheek, rubbing it with a thumb before leaning in for what seemed like a kiss

She headbutted him and spat on his prone form as he lay back, clutching his nose "He'd have slapped me, dumbo"

She then ran back out of the portal, smiling a little as she drops the mic "Killed it" she boasts with a grin
7890f6112c0b7925960efaa915a58a56-dropmic3.gif

Reactions: Nue
"Dude's pullout game was weak" Nat mutters with a soft giggle, talking about the many childlike Cells she had seen moments before, before turning to the portal an strolling into it with a smile, she would be greeted by her entire team, they tried to act like she'd been in a coma, but something or other kept her will alive "I'm going to he going back" she says bluntly, before skipping out the door and zooming into the distance

She'd find the mic in her own room along with Naoki, she hesitated for a moment "Y-you're not real" she says simply, the clone stands and places a hand to her cheek, rubbing it with a thumb before leaning in for what seemed like a kiss

She headbutted him and spat on his prone form as he lay back, clutching his nose "He'd have slapped me, dumbo"

She then ran back out of the portal, smiling a little as she drops the mic "Killed it" she boasts with a grin
7890f6112c0b7925960efaa915a58a56-dropmic3.gif
"Want to play cards or, I don't know, talk about your obvious feelings for me?" Naoki questioned as he pulled out a deck of playing cards.

So Touma goes into the portal and whatever.

He instantly comes out on the other side of the bridge because his Imagine Breaker negated any illusions that the portal might have tried to show up without even knowing it.

"Huh, that was easy."

Reactions: Krieg
sfm_poster__weapon_showcase___holy_mackerel___by_patrickjr-d5fbzwv.jpg

"Stop it, before I beat you upside the head with a fish" she says, a blush creeping across her cheeks as the ghost suddenly pushes her, making her stumble forward slightly "H-Hey! Don't do that, what if I fell onto his lap or something...How awkward would that have been?" she swings the fish at the ghost and sighs as it passes through thin air "You ass" she mutters before turning back to Naoki "F-Fine...So I kinda like you...no big deal..." her blush and her words told different stories, of course

@The Tactician

Pietro gently shook Patchouli to wake her up, as he tried to think in his mind whether they should cross the bridge to go into the portal together. He wanted to, but he wasn't completely sure if his partner would want to.

@Gummi Bunnies
Patchouli grumbled as she was awakened by her love, still tired but at least rested up.

"....w-what is going on?"

@Wedge Antilles

sfm_poster__weapon_showcase___holy_mackerel___by_patrickjr-d5fbzwv.jpg

"Stop it, before I beat you upside the head with a fish" she says, a blush creeping across her cheeks as the ghost suddenly pushes her, making her stumble forward slightly "H-Hey! Don't do that, what if I fell onto his lap or something...How awkward would that have been?" she swings the fish at the ghost and sighs as it passes through thin air "You ass" she mutters before turning back to Naoki "F-Fine...So I kinda like you...no big deal..." her blush and her words told different stories, of course

@The Tactician
"I doubt it's no big deal. You've been blushing like a schoolgirl this whole time, plus the ghost had to be brought here by more than a casual attraction," Naoki countered, watching as others quickly finished their journeys. A small smirk peaked on his lips as her blush flared up again, "Though if it isn't, perhaps we should make it a big deal?"

Pietro smiled as Patchouli awakened. "Good morning love", he said 1/3rds jokingly. "There is a portal, takes us to where our hearts desire most. But we have to overcome temptation. And bring back a black microphone." He looked in her eyes. "Would you want to do it separate from each other, or together?", he asked.

@Gummi Bunnies

Natalia tightened her grip in the fish, glancing over to see Patchy with the other Speedster, she sighed, shut her eyes for a second and took a deep breath "Fine..." she walks over as casually as she can, and sits on his lap "There...See, no big deal" she doesn't look at him, because as you'd expect, she was blushing up a storm, but he wouldn't know unless he looked at her face for some reason

@The Tactician

Natalia tightened her grip in the fish, glancing over to see Patchy with the other Speedster, she sighed, shut her eyes for a second and took a deep breath "Fine..." she walks over as casually as she can, and sits on his lap "There...See, no big deal" she doesn't look at him, because as you'd expect, she was blushing up a storm, but he wouldn't know unless he looked at her face for some reason

@The Tactician
Naoki gently laughed as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, "Sure, it's not a big deal. Keep telling yourself that, beautiful," He wasn't going to complain about this turn of events. Natalia was a wonderful, beautiful woman who could keep herself safe if need be. "Just don't act upset if I act more loving and protective of you from now."

Round 5
"Crossing the Bridge"
*press play*
The crowd stared in awe as Cell was promptly defeated. Whatever remained of him was sent into the portal ahead, who knows a fate that lies for him up ahead...
Meanwhile, Giygas-Prophet appears again, this time WITH EVERYBODY WHO PREVIOUSLY DIED.
Giygas_Wallpaper_by_Doctor_G.jpg

"Go forth, Tourists, into the portal, for it is the only way to cross this bridge and continue on with your lives. You will come to find the place you desire most, but it is all a trick, you will not be faltered by this trick, you will find a black microphone, and you will return back here in the next 24 hours, OR you will not come back at all, you will die.
Your journey awaits."

Librarian cat, Monokuma, and all other non-tourists glowed purple, and, in an instant, were all gone, you're all alone now...
at least the ded guys are back!
what are you going to do?
you going to stay here on the bridge, forever.
Or will you face temptation in a most epic battle yet?

6893.jpg

Good news! There will be NO GMing this round! this round is based solely on the player!
however, there still be rules!
BRIDGE CROSSING RULES:
you may choose to go into the portal whenever you want!
-when you enter the portal, you rule! You choose the place, situation, and condition that you think would be the perfect place for your character!
-you will enter and exit from a specific object in your world, that will be the portal
-your character will face the temptations of that world
-your character will overcome it (unless otherwise, PM a GM if that is the case), and will search for the black microphone
-your character will exit the world, and arise on the other side of the bridge, mission complete!
-There will be two characters that will not make it, Hope and Cell. This is due to you not having a Black Microphone in either of your worlds. Both of you will post either dying in that world, a proper execution, or falling into the temptation of that world.
-it is advised you do this all in one post
-you may have no more than 2 players in the same world (they will have to find 2 microphones)
-dead people may do a post of this too (to make things fair)!

There you have the rules of the bridge! Make the post very interesting, we just might hold a contest for the Best Bridge Crosser(ing) post.

~CHARACTERS~
@york - Quote (Cavestory)
@Verite - Touma Kamijou (Raildex)
@Atomyk - Cole MacGrath (inFamous)
@Wedge Antilles - Pietro Maximoff (X-Men, Days of Future's Past)
@CCC Kouhai - Sheimi Moriyama (Ao no Exorcist)
@Gummi Bunnies - Patchouli Knowledge (Touhou Project)
@Ziogen - Nanami Yasuri (Katanagatari)
@Raven - Rose Wilson (Teen Titans Young Justice)
@Hospes - Gaz Membrane (Invader Zim)
@MrDubWubs - King Satan (The devil is a part timer)
@BarrenThin - Raymond Reddington (The Blacklist)
@Thuro Pendragon - River Tam (Firefly)
@Mirage - Ika Musume (Shinryaku! Ika Musume)
@Yiyel - Garnet (Steven Universe)
@Librarian Cat - Himself (Books and Dragons) [TECHNICAL NPC]
@TheColourlessRainbow - Jeffrey Sprit (OC)
@DapperDogman - Natalia (Team Fortress 2)
@Jenny - Ellie (The Last of Us)
@Xibilation - Johnny Cade (The Outsiders)
@Josh M - Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2)
@Nate Dawg - Springtrap (Five Night's at Freddy's 3)
@CrimsonLaurana - Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
@Jeremi - The Stalk (Saga)
@FireDrake150 - Hope Estheim (Final Fantasy XIII)
@smdzTheCakeGodL - L Lawliet (Death Note)
@SirDerpingtonIV - Hester Shaw (Mortal Engines)
@SPARTAN Bennett - Jameson Locke (Halo)
@Dinoteen - Perfect Cell (Dragon Ball Z)
@Mighty Roman - The Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Cres - Fox McCloud (Star Fox)

~Gone With the Wind~
@PetrosPower62 - Handsome Jack (Borderlands) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!SHOT OVER AND OVER!
@Hegemon1984 - Claire Bennet (Heroes) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!HEAD CRUSHED!
@Poetic_Justic3 - Mathew Micheal Murdock "Matt" (Marvel Comics/Movies) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!IMPALED!
@TheBombMan - Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog) - MURDERED!CULTIST!HUNG!
@Solar✹Golden - James Noble (OC) - EXECUTED!SURVIVOR!EXPLOSIVOS!
@The Tactician - Naoki Kashima (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne) - HAUNTED!SURVIVOR!HONORABLE DEATH!
@Krieg - Arya Stark (Game of Thrones) - EXECUTED!SINGULARIST!ENGULFED IN FLAMES
@Siren - Trina (OC) - MURDERED!TRAITOR!DISINTEGRATION!
@Emperor of Gallifrey - C-3PO (Star Wars) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!ENGULFED IN FLAMES!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Elizabeth Keen (The Blacklist) - EXECUTED!SURVIVOR!'ACCIDENT'!
@Mari - Hua Mulan (Mulan: Rise of a Warrior) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!SHOT THROUGH THE HEAD!
~~~TAILS' JOURNEY~~~

It seems like ghosts can also enter the portal. A place where he desires most... could it be?

"Patchouli... Pietro... Springtrap... Mulan... Nanami... Rose... Hope... all of you... I'm going." Tails said.

Tails stepped into the portal...

portal.jpg

tumblr_nnsljlncxX1tjc5i2o1_400.png

"Is this???"

"Why yes, Tails" Someone behind Tails said.

Cosmo-sonic-the-hedgehog-31437804-640-480.jpg

"C-c-Cosmo!??" Tails said in surprise. He didn't want Cosmo to see him dead... but...

"Huh?"

Sonicchannel_tails_cg.png

Tails looked like he was still alive!!

"What's wrong Tails?"

"Oh... Nothing."

"Do you want to watch the moon again? You and I?" Tails asked.

Sonic_X_Episode_69_-_The_Planet_of_Misfortune-15.PNG

"Why, sure" Cosmo replied.

And so they went together, arm to arm, into the lake, sat down, and just stared at the moon.

TailsCosmoMoon.jpg

some time passes

"Cosmo?"

"Yes Tails?"

"I... died..."

"What?"

"I was in a tour... it was actually a Murder Game in disguise. There are traitors within in it. I was a victim."

"Oh my! Why would you join something like this!?"

"It was..."

"It was what?"

"It was..."

sad-momment-in-sonic-x-o.gif

"It was for you Cosmo."

"What?"

"When you sacrificed yourself for the galaxy, you got me a seed. I planted it at my house. I made sure to take good care of it."

"Tails..."

"But Dr. Eggman... launched a war on us. One of his robots came to my house without me knowing. I ran back to see..."

Destroyed_house_in_Cangkringan_Village_after_the_2010_Eruptions_of_Mount_Merapi.jpg

"The plant... was destroyed..." Tails said, still sobbing.

"Tails..." Cosmo said, crying along with him. Cosmo put her hand on top of tails and stroked him.

"Cosmo, I want to stay with you. We can rest in peace. We can be happy together. I tried so hard too..."

"You... tried?"

"I was a Cultist. I was assigned tasks to do, along with... with..."

"With who?"

"I can't remember... my memories feel like they're fading..."

"What does a Cultist exactly do?"

"Anything that the Prophet assigns us. If we did complete it, we get Fuse."

"Fuse? Are you sure you're not dreaming?"

"I'm not dreaming. Fuse is a very powerful substance. It can like, do anything. I was going to get it so I can use it... to revive you."

"Tails... stop it."

"C-Cosmo?"

"You have done enough for me. I enjoyed the times we have been together. My purpose was to help you and your friends to save the galaxy. There is nothing more for me to do."

"Cosmo... but... but..."

jDRAC8z.gif

Cosmo was shocked by his words.

"Tails... I think I have something for you."

Cosmo reveals a black microphone behind her.

"C-Cosmo?"

"It's been a while since we can talk to each other, but I have to go."

"Cosmo! I don't want you to leave me!"

"It's ok Tails. You did make friends during this tour, am I right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"It's ok, take this microphone, and one more thing..."

tumblr_inline_na6t9t2Zd11rzj59h.gif

"I love you. And we will never forget each other, am I right?"

That was the last thing Tails remembered before appearing back at the Facility, on the other side of the bridge. He checked himself. He was a ghost again.

tumblr_nnp23h0qvs1tjc5i2o1_250.png

"Cosmo... I promise... I will never forget you."

"I also promise... to save anyone I can and to help my friends!"

Saying that, he also felt something along with the black microphone that he could hold for some reason.

It was another seed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.