Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to Robin, Pretty merely canned his chatter, glaring at the boy before leaning back against the wall, not saying a word to him, nor the bear

"That's not wise" he says bluntly before looking away moodily

@The Dick Tactician

roLnfd6.png

"I did say that, and it was true in terms of that location. But, you guys have been yelling at me for ages about it, why would I pit you against three traitors if that was the case?"

Regarding Robin's theory, Monokuma shrugs. "Let's say that's true, that there was a disaster outside-- It still doesn't explain why I would put you into any sort of game."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
"What if you put us in a game to test us, test the program, or maybe both?" Ruby suggested, tilting her head a little "Maybe we were just random candidates in a strange experiment." she added, starting to think more and more. This was quickly becoming confusing, but she refused to give up just yet.

"A simulation program had to be made by somebody... and that somebody would be highly the one to know if his or her invention were to be used to simulate this experience to all of us," Erika tried to narrow it down, talking to herself essentially. All of this thinking was quite tiring but worth it.

"If Monokuma or his creator aren't responsible for it, then surely the people that worked on this program would have some responsibility for it," Erika continued, crossing her arms as she tries to piece this all together. the name 'Akibahara' seemed to be thrown around a lot... was this one person involved with the creation of said virtual reality machine?
KYEkXqA.png

"But who is responsible for making the machine?"

Jennifer speaks up, "The film in the basement said something about the 'Mira-Curtiss Partnership'."

@Gummi Bunnies

"What if you put us in a game to test us, test the program, or maybe both?" Ruby suggested, tilting her head a little "Maybe we were just random candidates in a strange experiment." she added, starting to think more and more. This was quickly becoming confusing, but she refused to give up just yet.
roLnfd6.png

"Ah, thank you for elaborating, Miss Rose!" Monokuma has gained a liking for your name, considering recent events.

"Think on this further. If this was a test, what have you had to face?"

@york

roLnfd6.png

"My, as blunt as ever! We really should call you Blunt as opposed to Tact."

He didn't answer that one.

@The Pimp Tactician
"Since I'm guessing that name has been thrown around like crazy, I'm taking it as this 'Akibahara' is involved in this," Erika pointed out. There was no way for this to be a useless clue to throw them off.

KYEkXqA.png

"But who is responsible for making the machine?"

Jennifer speaks up, "The film in the basement said something about the 'Mira-Curtiss Partnership'."

@Gummi Bunnies
"Mira-Curtiss Partnership... interesting," Erika lets that name sink in, since she had a feeling that it would be rather useful to know it later. Still, she thought that 'Akibahara' was connected to all of this. Hell, that name was even the password for the Ancient Ruins!

@Atomyk

roLnfd6.png

"Ah, thank you for elaborating, Miss Rose!" Monokuma has gained a like for your name, considering recent events.

"Think on this further. If this was a test, what have you had to face?"

@york
"Lots of enemies... Different situations... Problems... And... Doing this?" Ruby said, her eyes went a little wide upon hearing Monokuma mention her last name, it's been a while since someone had done that...

"I don't recall taking a shot at your pride in any way...I merely said that you and Erika would match up without the interference of some gods in the sky, but if you wish to trade blows, my words will always cut deeper" he says with a chilling undertone

@The Pimp Tactician

"Does your master go by the name of Atomyk?" River asked. Har har har.

Jk. :)

What River really said next was: "Is Akibahara doing this in order to gain something? Demons often feed on fear, life energy, or conflict."
"Atomyk is lord of the bears."

KYEkXqA.png

"What do you know of Akibahara, Song? Aside from him being a demon, of course."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"I don't recall taking a shot at your pride in any way...I merely said that you and Erika would match up without the interference of some gods in the sky, but if you wish to trade blows, my words will always cut deeper" he says with a chilling undertone

@The Pimp Tactician
"Guys. This isn't the time for chatter like this," Erika sounded annoyed that once again, there had to be some bickering in their group. Maybe she was starting to feel like Bernkastel after having to deal with the other witches...

@The Pimp Tactician @DapperDogman

"Since I'm guessing that name has been thrown around like crazy, I'm taking it as this 'Akibahara' is involved in this," Erika pointed out. There was no way for this to be a useless clue to throw them off.

"Mira-Curtiss Partnership... interesting," Erika lets that name sink in, since she had a feeling that it would be rather useful to know it later. Still, she thought that 'Akibahara' was connected to all of this. Hell, that name was even the password for the Ancient Ruins!

@Atomyk
KYEkXqA.png

"Correct, he must be involved in some manner. A demon of all things! What could a demon do to a computer program, however?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"Lots of enemies... Different situations... Problems... And... Doing this?" Ruby said, her eyes went a little wide upon hearing Monokuma mention her last name, it's been a while since someone had done that...
SOgCdak.png

"A murder game, traitors... so exciting!

...Speaking of which, those traitors you fought before, do you remember where I said they came from?"

@york

SOgCdak.png

"A murder game, traitors... so exciting!

...Speaking of which, those traitors you fought before, do you remember where I said they came from?"

@york
"Other games... So... This wasn't the first time..." Ruby said, she was in deep thought by now, piecing these things together bit by bit...

"Correct, he must be involved in some manner. A demon of all things! What could a demon do to a computer program, however?"

@Gummi Bunnies
"Under normal circumstances, we all shouldn't be dragged along here for this virtual reality experience, we all came from different places, or excuse me, different worlds. A company that made such a machine couldn't do that, it sounds quite out there, way ahead into the future. However, if a demon were to tinker the machine or simply used some special ability, there's no doubt that there's a possibility that this demon can be the reason why we possibly here," Erika had her speculations,but with everyone else's ideas, things were slowly piecing together.

@Atomyk

"Atomyk is lord of the bears."

KYEkXqA.png

"What do you know of Akibahara, Song? Aside from him being a demon, of course."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"I know that he's very old, very cruel, and enjoys tormenting others. If I were to guess, I'd say he feeds off of it. Perhaps he put us in this virtual simulation to create an environment to put us in constant danger and torment so he could feed off it. That's just one theory," River said with a shrug.

//ooc: I'm getting sleepy so I think this will be my last post for the night. lol. :) I'll join in tomorrow again, of course! Night, all! Good luck with finishing the trial. <3

"Other games... So... This wasn't the first time..." Ruby said, she was in deep thought by now, piecing these things together bit by bit...
7C2nF1r.png

"That's right! Other games! We've successfully recreated one right here!"

@york

"Under normal circumstances, we all shouldn't be dragged along here for this virtual reality experience, we all came from different places, or excuse me, different worlds. A company that made such a machine couldn't do that, it sounds quite out there, way ahead into the future. However, if a demon were to tinker the machine or simply used some special ability, there's no doubt that there's a possibility that this demon can be the reason why we possibly here," Erika had her speculations,but with everyone else's ideas, things were slowly piecing together.
roLnfd6.png

"So what if there is a 'demon' in the system? What would one call that?"

@Gummi Bunnies

7C2nF1r.png

"That's right! Other games! We've successfully recreated one right here!"

@york
"And did these other games have their own substitute of you? Their own little hosts? Or were they personally orchestrated by Akibahara as well?" Kotomine questioned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.