Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Cosmo, with his tk would write the following

Cosmo: Head of Security for Knowhere.

Dear students: Cosmo will agree, but you must promise not to kill the person. None of us traitor had choice. You must understand. Cosmo has guilt. However, how will that change if Cosmo causes traitors death? Person is good. Cosmo understands is anger and hurt he did to all. However, understanding should be two way street. You agree traitor will not be harmed at all, you have deal."

Sincerely, Cosmo

Frank froze upon seeing Yang and Ruby. All sorts of emotions crossed his face. Fear, anger, sadness... Before he finally fell silent, ceasing to call for his family. He shifted his weight and looked away from her in silence, not wanting to see his last victim. She was an innocent. He had never wanted to hurt anyone like that; it was the opposite of what he intended to do. He had been so sure that she was the one that did it, though, that he failed in his task.

@york
@ItsToppyTippers

Edward had been keeping his eyes closed for quite a while now, but he just couldn't get himself to sleep. He figured it would be better to make River think he was sleeping so that she would stop worrying. He listened to River's argument with Bayonetta and eventually some other people too, and couldn't help but grin slightly sometimes. This woman had quite a temper, and he loved it. However, most of the time, he found himself being distracted by other things. Random memories just popping up in his head, with him trying to place them within the right timeline, either his own or the Doctor's. It was difficult.

After a few minutes, he felt River put her head on his shoulder. Ed opened his eyes and just looked straight ahead. He figured it might be best to let her rest for a while to cool her temper. It would be better for him and the people around them, he figured. After about twenty minutes, he spoke up. "I need a hat... Does that sound weird to you? I just feel like I need some kind of hat." He was confusing the Doctor's life with his own again. It seemed like no matter how many times he was told, he just kept forgetting which was which.

River did fall asleep for a few minutes. Even if it was only for a short time, it felt good to forget her troubles and rest. She awoke, however, to the sound of Edward's voice. She wasn't sure what he was blabbering on about now. Was he confused or wasn't he now? She rubbed her eyes and sat up, moving some hair off her face as she tried to decipher what Ed had just told her.

"That sounds fair. I did steal your bandana before and lost it when I died. We could get you a bandana. Pirates named Edward wear bandanas. However, if you're wanting a fez I won't allow it. Because you don't wear a fez. Only idiot Doctors do. I've always bloody hated fezes anyhow." She sighed and pulled her chair up next to him instead of behind him. "I'm sorry if I snap or get frustrated. I'm just worried and that's now I react." She ran a hand through her hair. "Feel up for going on a walk? We're still on the plane, but you haven't stretched your legs in a while. And it's quiet now that the arguing stopped..." River needed to check the chalkboard again anyhow. Or search for advice on this problem with Ed...

@Joellie

~The Afterlife~

Once more, we breath life into death.

The process began again, waking up in that same room, unbinding oneself, and seeing the notorious Bucket Knight eagerly await another message. Arya had begun to ponder if any soul could endure this process over and over, the fine line between death and life seeming so irrelevant yet there. Did she lack the strength to return amongst the living, or did she the lack the purpose? Why face another demise when the Afterlife seems so enrapturing? It was a predicament the youngest of the *players* in this game could not solve, no matter how many times she ran the formulas through her head.

Arising, wearing her rather regal yet husky attire, the girl instantly checked her scabbard for Needle. Was it still a stick? About to pull the hilt of the rapier out of the protective case, sounds of rejoice filled Arya's ears. Arising her head, the child flickering her ash eyes, staring ahead as dear Ruby and Yang had been reunited. Shockingly, a soft smile crept on the Stark's lips, feeling a bit of joy for the two sisters, almost envying their relationship. I wonder if Sansa feels the same about me now, the noble thought quietly to herself, only to have her thoughts interrupted by that same haunting voice that whispered in the far corners of her mind...

They are Servants of Light. Do not trust them, Child of the Dark. Trust only the Abyss and all the titles underneath it.

Pushing it aside, Arya approached the two sisters, bowing politely. "I'm glad to see you again, Miss Yang." Arya spoke, her matters rather formal and a bit out of place. "I want to...apologize for voting against you before my...ahem, fall." Arya spoke, her words shuddering a bit, recalling how she had grown so desperate to prove her innocent that she had briefly voted against Yang before switching to herself in some semblance of hope.

"I guess we should get going, eh?" Arya remarked, a coy smile appearing on the tomboy's lips.

~The Afterlife~

Once more, we breath life into death.

The process began again, waking up in that same room, unbinding oneself, and seeing the notorious Bucket Knight eagerly await another message. Arya had begun to ponder if any soul could endure this process over and over, the fine line between death and life seeming so irrelevant yet there. Did she lack the strength to return amongst the living, or did she the lack the purpose? Why face another demise when the Afterlife seems so enrapturing? It was a predicament the youngest of the *players* in this game could not solve, no matter how many times she ran the formulas through her head.

Arising, wearing her rather regal yet husky attire, the girl instantly checked her scabbard for Needle. Was it still a stick? About to pull the hilt of the rapier out of the protective case, sounds of rejoice filled Arya's ears. Arising her head, the child flickering her ash eyes, staring ahead as dear Ruby and Yang had been reunited. Shockingly, a soft smile crept on the Stark's lips, feeling a bit of joy for the two sisters, almost envying their relationship. I wonder if Sansa feels the same about me now, the noble thought quietly to herself, only to have her thoughts interrupted by that same haunting voice that whispered in the far corners of her mind...

They are Servants of Light. Do not trust them, Child of the Dark. Trust only the Abyss and all the titles underneath it.

Pushing it aside, Arya approached the two sisters, bowing politely. "I'm glad to see you again, Miss Yang." Arya spoke, her matters rather formal and a bit out of place. "I want to...apologize for voting against you before my...ahem, fall." Arya spoke, her words shuddering a bit, recalling how she had grown so desperate to prove her innocent that she had briefly voted against Yang before switching to herself in some semblance of hope.

"I guess we should get going, eh?" Arya remarked, a coy smile appearing on the tomboy's lips.
Yang raised an eyebrow at Arya's bowing towards her with an apology. She had forgotten all about who voted on her. Instead of getting angry, the blonde gave the other female a warm, toothy smile and she exclaimed, "It's fine-! Now that I'm back with my baby sister, everything is alright with me."

She gave a pat on Ruby's back to show that she did not care that she was executed after being voted to. "We should get going since it looks like Cosmo is willing to help River and the others out."

"Alright. Maybe we should ask and look around for clues first. Exploring can come second after we help out everyone else that is alive," Yang responded, her voice sounded serious and her face looked determined. The traitors had gotten lucky when she and Ruby were the ones that were voted on to get executed. What could be used against them were the previous traitors and perhaps the innocents who were killed by said traitors. Hopefully Cosmo was willing to help out their cause after being found out as a traitor and executed after a trial. . .

"We have to find out who those traitors are before it's too late. You ready, baby sis?"
Yang raised an eyebrow at Arya's bowing towards her with an apology. She had forgotten all about who voted on her. Instead of getting angry, the blonde gave the other female a warm, toothy smile and she exclaimed, "It's fine-! Now that I'm back with my baby sister, everything is alright with me."

She gave a pat on Ruby's back to show that she did not care that she was executed after being voted to. "We should get going since it looks like Cosmo is willing to help River and the others out."
@ItsToppyTippers @Krieg @Josh M @BarrenThin
Ruby nodded eagerly, she looked quite excited to start looking for clues, though the sound of Arya's voice quickly drew her attention, it seemed she did at least partially know Yang which made her smile a little. She looked quite excited seeing that others were willing to help too "So... Where should we start?" she asked curiouasly... She was rather familiar with the areas here, but she wasn't sure where they could start with finding some clues or something to go off of, perhaps they couldn't vote, but they could at least figure out which ones may possibly be traitors. The problem is, she didn't want to seal the fate of someone innocent, so she had to be really carefull, this made Ruby a bit nervous as she tended to overthink these things sometimes, maybe a bit pessimistic, but she didn't seem to show that she was feeling that way. As always these sorts of thoughts stayed in her head, and almost seemed to circle around her as she waited for a response from someone. She also spotted someone she didn't know, but someone who seemed to be upset by something, so she turned towards him for a moment "You wanna join us too?" she asked him with a curious look, she seemed like her normal self again.

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Cosmo, with his tk would write the following

Cosmo: Head of Security for Knowhere.

Dear students: Cosmo will agree, but you must promise not to kill the person. None of us traitor had choice. You must understand. Cosmo has guilt. However, how will that change if Cosmo causes traitors death? Person is good. Cosmo understands is anger and hurt he did to all. However, understanding should be two way street. You agree traitor will not be harmed at all, you have deal."

Sincerely, Cosmo
@Joellie Assuming Ed replied with a Sure, let's go or No thanks I'll catch up later to River's question in the last post... >.> ... ?

...River decided to take a quick walk and check on the chalkboard just to stretch her legs. She looked to be in rough shape; River had a black eye, bruises on her arms and legs, and limped slightly when she walked, but it looked worse than it really was. She was worn out mentally more than she was physically. She felt bad for attacking Bayonetta earlier, felt bad for taking Ratchet's wrench, and also felt bad for so easily getting frustrated with Ed for problems that were beyond his control. The guilt didn't show on her face, however. River was good at keeping her cool.

She moved over to the chalkboard, reading what Cosmo had to say. He agreed as long as the students promised not to kill the traitor. River couldn't speak for the other students, but she knew she would try to keep the promise. Even if they didn't kill the traitor, if they at least knew who it was they could keep an eye on that person. She erased the board, picked up the piece of chalk, and wrote a reply.

@Josh M

"I'll convince the others not to kill the traitor. Your terms are fair. We just don't want anymore death. Please tell us what you know if you can," River wrote.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty Klutzy

Cosmo write back to river.

"Da. Cosmo not allowed to say much, Cosmo will say Cosmo made sure he never talked to other traitor in public. Also is male."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty Klutzy

Cosmo write back to river.

"Da. Cosmo not allowed to say much, Cosmo will say Cosmo made sure he never talked to other traitor in public. Also is male."
@Josh M

Thankfully, Cosmo replied quick. River bit her lip. So it was someone Cosmo hadn't spoken with, and a man. She glanced around the room for a moment before looking back at the chalkboard.

"Thanks. Could you tell me if this person is a transfer student? Or one of the originals?"

She wasn't sure if that would be pressing for too much information, but it was worth asking.

"Also, I have one last question. It isn't about the traitor though," she added to her writing.

"Original student. Go ahead. Cosmo is open book."

Good, Cosmo was willing to answer her remaining question. This was one of her own personal goals rather than for the good of the group, but it would still help someone.

"Do you have abilities to manipulate the mind? I have a friend who is struggling from having absorbed the memories of a age-old time traveler. It's more than he can handle, and will likely kill him soon if I can't fix the problem. He either needs those memories of the time traveler erased, blocked, or changed somehow. When or if you come back to life, is there anything you could do to help?"

She wasn't sure if Cosmo could, but it was worth asking. Out of all the survivors, Cosmo seemed to be the most likely of the group who could fix the problem. If not, well, asking was worth a shot.

"Cosmo is willing to help and Cosmo can, in theory. Have the tools. Not something Cosmo does often. It all depends on the person. Cosmo would need to know more about person. Human? alien? Other items of note.

"Cosmo is willing to help and Cosmo can, in theory. Have the tools. Not something Cosmo does often. It all depends on the person. Cosmo would need to know more about person. Human? alien? Other items of note.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Raven @El Presidente @Mari @MrDubWubs @The Gil
@Everyone else who is alive and in the court room who I missed tagging

While waiting for Cosmo to reply, River moved over to Erika, who was the one taking the notes of the case, and decided to explain to her what she had learned from Cosmo about the traitor. To everyone that was around, however, she shared the information.

"I spoke to Cosmo about the traitor through that chalkboard. He shared with me this about the traitor. He is..."

1. A male.
2. NOT a transfer student.
3. Someone Cosmo has not spoken to (interacted with in the rp) in public.

"Just thought you might like to know that," River said, folding her arms. She moved away from Erika and back over to the chalkboard to continue her conversation with Cosmo. Her heart skipped a beat reading what he wrote to her. Yes! So there was a way he could be fixed! She had a feeling Cosmo could do it.

@Josh M "He is a human. The false memories he acquired are of an alien. I'll tell you all I can when you come back so that you can help. Thank you. It would mean the world to me if you could fix this problem. I don't want him to die..."

Just knowing Cosmo might be able to help was a huge weight off her shoulders. River was still a little frustrated that Cosmo had killed her, but if he could do this she felt that it would be easier for her to forgive him. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all...

"So then, who does that leave?" Robin questioned, "I'm not sure who all talked to Cosmo so I suggest you all speak. Erika, explain the Red Truths so we can make the students use it and figure out the traitor that way."

"Cosmo gives his word. If Cosmo can't help, he knows either friends Mantis and Moondragon can. We'll go to knowhere, your friend will get help. Promised."

"Cosmo gives his word. If Cosmo can't help, he knows either friends Mantis and Moondragon can. We'll go to knowhere, your friend will get help. Promised."
@Josh M

I feel better knowing that. Thanks again. I only hope he can get help soon. Time is slowly running out...

River sighed. Even if Cosmo could help, what if he couldn't get back in time? Shaking her head, she tried to ignore the thought. River needed to try her best and stay positive right now.

Don't worry about it for now though. Just focus on escaping the afterlife. If there's anything I can do to help, just leave a message on this board. Either I or one of the other survivors will answer it. Good luck. -River Song

After writing her last message, River moved away to continue walking around the room and stretching her legs.

@Joellie @Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
With a slight nod, Frank continued to stare at his boots. The farther Cosmo got him away from the group, the better. He was a bit too distraught to consider the fact that the dog was a traitor. He looked at what the dog was doing and spoke. "What is this? You can talk to the living?" With a frown, he read the various text.

His eyes scanned over the rest of the group quietly, though they skipped over Yang. Arya caught his eye the longest. She was the one Robin and the others had killed that reminded him of Lisa.

@Josh M
@york
@ItsToppyTippers
@Krieg
@others

"Male... original student... has not interacted with Cosmo in public..." Kotomine murmured to himself, processing it all like a machine looking for results, "In my opinion, this strengthens the case against Natsu Dragneel, even if only by a little," he spoke, crossing his arms, "According to what Erika said, the traitor couldn't have been that tall. I do not believe it could have been Jack in that case, as he's stated himself to be roughly 5'7 at the shortest," the priest continued.

@Everyone in the courthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.