Most OP technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone thinking in terms of destruction

The most OP weapon would be the weapon that could fundamentally change reality.

Simple as that... change ANYTHING to ANYTHING else...

You have political opponents? Nah, they AGREE with you... or they were never born, or political opposition was never an idea that occured to the human race, or you magically have a weapon that can instantly take care of them.... oh wait....

If you need money? that beads collection that you have is worth fortunes.

Want love? You're desirable one way or another.

Such a weapon would essentially TURN YOU INTO GOD, with the exception of omniescence... oh wait... you can gain THAT too, if you're smart enough to think of it, Hell, you could make it so that only you can use the weapon. It's Terrifying... and it could already exist right now and you'd never know it.

Why is everyone thinking in terms of destruction

The most OP weapon would be the weapon that could fundamentally change reality.

Simple as that... change ANYTHING to ANYTHING else...

You have political opponents? Nah, they AGREE with you... or they were never born, or political opposition was never an idea that occured to the human race, or you magically have a weapon that can instantly take care of them.... oh wait....

If you need money? that beads collection that you have is worth fortunes.

Want love? You're desirable one way or another.

Such a weapon would essentially TURN YOU INTO GOD, with the exception of omniescence... oh wait... you can gain THAT too, if you're smart enough to think of it, Hell, you could make it so that only you can use the weapon. It's Terrifying... and it could already exist right now and you'd never know it.
And then you disguise it as something simple... like a hat, and no one would suspect a thing. At least that's what I'd do, but I suppose with such limitless power like that, there would be an endless amount of ways to go about even the most complicated of tasks. To be perfectly honest, I really only bring up the idea of disguising it as a hat because I had an idea for a story once that went something along those lines...

Something that can retcon you or anything out of existence???

Time travel.

Because you can literally travel back in time and fuck everything up with the simplest of actions. It's also unpredictable.

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Status
Not open for further replies.