Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
i play most any
I have been lingering here for a very long time I had many partners and stories and have made many friends here though as of late I've had a decent few reject idea after idea... So in here posting a open ended partner search

About me

I prefer playing a female but I can play male side characters.

While it says "some smut" we can discuss our comfort levels with what that actually means.

I have dyslexia and have struggled for years with spelling and punctuation but I will always try to fix that as I notice it 💕

I am very open to hearing plot ideas or even just seeing characters you are eager to use I can build on pretty much anything so please reach out via DMS and we can talk about ideas further 🥰

I do have a discord and I'm open to chatting there just let me know what's more convenient for you 💌.

A few basic ideas nothing solid just some starting points or pairings

If I have a thought out idea I'll post a heart next to the pairing like this 💗

Pairings

Brothers best friend X Little sister(still 18+)
Bully X Nerd 💗
Rich/spoiled X Stripper/performer
Punk/metal head X Good girl
Vampire X Reincarnated lover
Vampire/other creature X Hunter
King/Prince X Bought slave - Princess
Prince X Accused witch 💗
Reincarnated couple (will explain if asked)
Prince X bodyguard (role reversal, unexpected strong female)
Detective X Amateur detective 💗
Detective X suspects girlfriend
Bitter king X Unwanted Queen (bitter sweet romance) 💗
Princess X you decide (there's a small plot point to this one that I can explain)
Your OC choice X idol (more plot can be discussed for this idea) 💗💗💗

Horror - ish pairings

Jack the ripper X Unsure yet
"Murderer" X True crimes podcaster
Stalker X Yandere

Anime Fandoms

Demon slayer 💗
My hero academia 💗
Fairy tail 💗
Tokyo revengers 💗

Webtoons Fandom

The gentle way
Lore Olympus

Also have an idea for a bit of a love hate story that involves idols if interested please feel free to ask about it

If interested in any of the above even in something different please feel free to message me 💗

I'm adding another post here as it won't let me edit the other 😅

Another anime fandom

Sugar apple fairy tale 💗

• Love
Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
I'm unsure why... But it won't let me edit posts to add more to previous ones 😓 so please don't take this as spam.. I will leave it at this today I promise 🎀

I'd also like to clarify something, I know a lot of my ideas are fandom based BUT when I say fandom I mean it is either inspired by a story or based in the world that the original story comes from, I don't really enjoy playing Canon characters nor do I ask that a partner does so, I will use canon characters for world building but never as a main.

I'm craving this plot super strong right now 😅, I can clarify the idea more I just genuinely love the plot for it and want to find someone who would love it just as much 😊💕

Your OC choice X idol (more plot can be discussed for this idea) 💗💗💗

• Spicy
Reactions: jarek56
Also adding this as a fandom

Danganronpa, I don't have a plotline or anything but I like the premise and the world it's made in so basically I only have a character for this and am open and willing to hear any ideas or to build ideas with anyone who is interested 😊💌

I don't know why but it won't let me edit or delete anything 😓 I don't wanna be flagged for spam but the message above sent to early I'm sorry 😖

Also explaining my Idol rp search

(It is inspired but not intended to be the same as the series "Skip Beat!")

It starts with a girl who fallows her love to the City having grown up in the countryside, she was taken in by his family who runs a traditional Japanese style hot springs and resort, it's become a larger company but anyway she worked with the family and the boy she fell in love with refuses to take over the company he wants to be an idol of some sort I haven't fully decided yet.. but basically he asks her to leave with him knowing she loves him but he basically uses her as a maid and to pay the bills untill he makes it into the career he wants so once he does he basically tosses her to the side and tells her that he only ever saw her as a maid for their family and her feelings for him where annoying, she ends up being a bit well heartbroken at first but she then becomes determined to become more popular and known then he is and to show him she isn't just a pushover, she was basically raised to become his wife but he told her she wouldn't be anything better then a housewife and he didn't want a housewife when he could have super models 😅

cue the main male she would fall for, he would be a rival of her first love who everyone knows and likes more, and he would be someone who she didn't fully get along with at first probably a bit older then her not by much but enough for him to tease her a bit in the beginning like you would someone you see as childish, but anyway they end up working for the same studio and he learns eventually why she is there but everyone at first assumes she's a fan of her first love with all she talked about him for a long time and assumed that was why she got into being an idol.

As for possibilities she would do singing, dancing, and acting so the guy she ends up liking could do any of or all of those things for them to meet but acting would be a good one to have them do a bit of at least for the sake of them possibly having to work together

Still looking 😊💕

Chaos, maids, and mysteries, oh my!

Still looking and adding more ideas to my mysteries genre search 🥰 please feel free to reach out if you're curious about any of .y ideas or have any of your own you feel I may enjoy 🩷💌

Still looking, I just wanna keep this thread active 😊

I'm adding an idea, it's another fandom of sorts, it would be loosely based on the anime "my happy marriage" but with other elements from another story which is a webtoon called "Twilight poem" I want to do a mic of these two stories while having it still be something we build together 😊 please feel free to reach out and I can further explain, also you don't have to know much if anything at all about the original media I will happily explain and answer any questions 💌

Still looking 😊💌

I currently have a few different partners for the bitter king RP, still definitely looking for someone for my idol RP 🩷

Adding a kakegurui plotline 😊, there's a lot that could be done with this inspiration so please feel free to reach out if you have any interest 💌

Adding two new plotlines~!

Unexpected online romance, (basically nerdy love but can be done many different ways 😊)

Mysterious maid of mystery...? (Kinda hard to explain in a short comment, but it can also be many different things, the main part being she is the one you hire when weird things start happening in your house, but... she's only a maid right ...? Right..)

Both of these can take many different turns 😊 also please keep in mind the name listed above is supposed to sound weird 😅 I was trying to be charming 👉👈😵‍💫

Anyways, please reach out if anything catches your interest 🥰💌

I'd love to rp with you drop me a dm :)

• Love
Reactions: Angel Cake
Still looking 😊💌, also wanna keep this open 🩷

Focusing on a move right now, it want to keep this open 🩷

Posting to keep this alive 🩷😊