Moonshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you'd think the Sheriff and his deputies would be allowed to send and receive a few messages >_>

Also:

You might want to finish that.

Edit: Yeah, I forgot about that, sorry >.<
But even they wont have it on the road.

It looks pretty much done to me:

Name: Alaster Grand MacNeilWayne

Skills: Use a sniper rifle, crossbows/ bow and arrow, stealth tactics, mechanical engineering, climbing, juggling, and hand to hand combat.

Appearance:

Equipment: Sniper rifle, 1 stick of dynamite, lighter, pistol, throwing knives, brass knuckles.

History: Alastar was born on a summer night. It was cool and the hawks were crowing. On the rock where he was born there was a couple of homes, shops, and a medical clinic. His mother laid on the dining table while many surrounded her putting water on her head or supporting her. As she moaned a small boy came out from the bonds in which he was held. He was a normal kid most of his life. Alastar played in the creek, threw rocks at squirrels, and danced with girls around town. His life was rather mediocre until he picked up thievery.

Well, I'll accept the whole going on a quest thing anyways, just to get it going :P

And he said he wasn't finished with it, so I just figured I'd remind him.

ah, i see. Alright. We might as well start. And since you are the creator of the handsom little wild west collab; the honor is your m'love <3

I'll edit the last parts of my bio then post.

Hey Eternal, Can you please edit your post? I think it is a bit too early for our characters all to meet. If you want to meet up after they get out onto the road I think that would be better.

If you want, I would be more than willing to play a NPC for you to interact with until the right time comes for you to join the group. There is a certain flow to adding characters to a story and I think starting out with them all suddenly being in the same town is a bit much. There are other people in the town other than our two characters- you have the liberty to create a NPC and talk with them as you will to advance your own personal dialogue. In addition to having background to your characters arrival to the group, spacing also gives each character time to get to know the main character (in this instance, it is Dedtoo's character).

Sometimes RP's start with the group already having met one another, but since we have such a small amount of players, this way is easier to work into and to be able to add interested players as we go. If we all meet each other right away, it kinda brings us right to the meat and potatoes of everything...

Also, the two characters were going to have a conversation, entering in to Felicia joining him in his journey to the next town. I doubt they would just keep talking when a stranger walked into the shop and then sat down to listen to their conversation.

I probably made this request way too long and lecturing >.< If I did, i'm sorry, I'm just not good at asking people to change what they wrote. I don't want you to be offended in anyway, so, please let me know what you can do and I will help in any way I can!

Name: Shale Flint
Skills: He's pretty handy with his gun and has great aim with throwing objests like knives.
Appearance/Personality: Shale has long, dirty blond hair and bright green colored eyes.
Shale usually wears black and his outfit consists of a sleeveless shirt with a long coat. The coat has many pockets inside of it where he hides all sort of trinkets and money as well as his gun and knife.
He's a very friendly and cheerful guy and can be extremely playful about many things. His behavior can often get annoying and can end in a fight if the person he's with gets annoyed enough.
He cares a great deal for money and is willing to do most anything if he'll get paid for it.
Equipment: Shale carries on him at all times a small but artfully crafted little revovler. He says it was a gift from a friend and refuses to ever give it up and would be devasted if he ever lost it.
He also carries a knife just in case.
History: Shale was the youngest of a large family and was often left out of things and given the smallest share of anything and everything. He was never the happiest with this life and soon enough decided to leave and seek his fortune elsewhere.
He left home with nothing but his gun and the clothes he had on. He left in the middle of the night and never told his family he was leaving.
He hopes to one day go back home to his family, but not until he's rich and has made a name for himself somewhere.

ok, i'll be trying my best to respond to both Dedtoo and Eternal :D

Obsidian- if you need any ideas on how to jump in, let me know and i will try and help :P

Hey Eternal,

Thanks for posting again so soon- but please refer to the rules of the thread in the main post.

"*Each member is responsible for posting at least twice a week. We are all expected to write at least two paragraphs per entry. If you cannot do that, this RP might not be for you. It will progress quickly. If you feel you will not be available for a while, please pm either Dedtoo or Esthalia know and we will play for you for that time (Given your permission, of course). If you feel you must drop out, please let us know and we will figure out what to do."

Thank you.

well, we are gradually meeting up with people who will join our band of merry men, but if you want to meet up with Eternal's character in the little camp he's strolled into- you both can interact with the NPC I've possessed and get to know each other. Then, eventually, our groups will combine <3

I"m sorry Eternal- I am having a really hard time cooperating with your writing. There are so many things that just... don't make sense and I can't just ignore them.

I want everyone to have liberties with their writing- everyone has a time to shine- but you are not accomplishing anything with your posts:

"Glad to meet you, Grit. I aint going to be here long if that is what you are wondrin'." Grit was suggesting you don't stay long, he obviously wasn't wondering if you were or not, it's redundant.

"Grit tipped his hat to him and started making dinner."- no he didn't. He walked up to you and started talking, there is no inkling about cooking anything.

"He stared into the fire watching the cascades of fire and ember being moved around by a iron poker that was used to stir up the fire." - when and where was there a fire? You didn't mention anyone building a fire, so i'm assuming this fire just randomly appeared.

" "What exactly is going on?" Sadly, he didn't stay awake long enough to hear the answer."- this is essentially a blocker to any sort of follow up post by me or anyone else who might wanted to respond to his question. Everything should have a reason. What is the reason behind him asking a question and then falling asleep before being able to hear it?

I'm not trying to be mean here- but your posts need to actually acchomplish something, if they don't- how is anyone else supposed to respond or elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.