• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Monster (s)Mash Bingo Challenge

Oh I am joining this. sooo... I just have to post whatever I have in my collection here in Iwaku and send the link here?

This might have already been asked and I'm too lazy to look because I'm at work, but do they have to be in monster form or is human form okay too?

Because The Circle is filled with monsterfucking and I need to know if I can use that to my advantage.

IMG_8477.jpeg

This might have already been asked and I'm too lazy to look because I'm at work, but do they have to be in monster form or is human form okay too?

Because The Circle is filled with monsterfucking and I need to know if I can use that to my advantage.

Human form is okay! 8D You get extra cool points if it's not though

Do they have to be separate stories or can it be all in one where it's just a monster slut banging monster after monster? @Diana

Is there somewhere where we can write our own banging without another player? Much like Showcasing but in a rated-r scene?

Back