+ Monster Maladjustment +

Thaaanks ! -eats the cake-
Well, I had a dream were I met Love, but love was a fatty man who reads comics and is part of every anime convention. Well, was my idea for an Anon. I mean love it manifests in all ways. But at the same time to be a small child, around 12 years old. I mean for Love to have different forms for different type of love.
For the moment I will stay back and look because I want to see the other creations ^-^

You will make it Lacuna ! Well, I imagine you playing a witty, narcissistic, a little sadistic creature. But at the same time the most adorable creature.

@Pepper Oh, it's quite a story you've told. Poor toes! Murphy does these things. My pinky toes (in fact, all my toes) can also tell sad stories about sudden "meetings" with walls and furniture, and other accidents. Well, my finger too... and nearly every salience in my body -_- I'm very graceful.

@Lacuna I'm sure you'll find another good Anon... maybe mythologic (far from the classics). A totem... or a funny viral from our modern times, like those stories to scare students XD

Please, we can't let this nice idea slip away! ^_^

@Lacuna Have you already found a nice concept for your character?

You are right ! I already have some ideas for your characters -_-" I don't want to remain with them unwriten !

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been around this week, things have been going a little crazy my end xP I'm still thinking on concept, but I might wait out to designing a character until I've caught up with life's pace. I don't have much free time right now so if I do design a character, I want to make sure I can keep up with both of them :D

In other news, I'm hoping to get one more player before we start. I think four players is usually the ideal amount to go by.

Wow, I somehow forgot about this.
Don't know how this is a really great idea.
Anyway, sorry! I'll get to my cs right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Sol-St-Luna
How active?: I'm basically on All day everyday. And post as soon as I can. If ever have something coming up though, I'll obviously let y'all know.
Plot Candies for Cupid: Well, my character will spend her time socializing with both humans and anons alike, as she is a very social butterfly. I'd she's involved in some kind if relationship, she'll be happy.
------------
sample_ebaee24464fd0030c1ad1f9c0fcf71bc9827d3d1.png

"Silly humans! I am no baby boy."
"I don't call it meddling, I call it mischievous helping."

Name: Cupid
Any Titles: Cupid or Eros
Age by Appearance: about 19-20
Appearances: Cupid has dark pink hair, deep blue eyes and hearts and jewelry decorated all over her body. When she is standing she's only about 5'4, weighting about 100 lbs. Luckily her wings are there to make her seem taller, and generally, the illusion works. Speaking of wings, she has large swan-like wings protruding from her back, and a small orange beak where her nose would be. However it doesn't open or function as a mouth, instead it's simply used for smelling purposes.
She keeps her bow and arrow attached to the belt on her dress.
Under Glamour?:
vocaloid%20blue%20eyes%20glasses%20megurine%20luka%20long%20hair%20pink%20hair%20meganekko%20anime%20girls%201920x1080%20wall_www.wallpaperfo.com_93.jpg

Under glamour she wears normal clothes, often found wearing cute and frilly dresses and glasses. Being without wings, she looks just as tiny as she really is. In human form her hair is a slightly lighter shade, but her eyes are the same shade of blue.
Creation date, roughly: There's no way she or any one could actually remember when she was created, but whenever the first feeling of love was felt, she was there.
Concept: Personification of love
Concept Information: Cupid is in charge of all love. Sure, she doesn't initiate it, she just helps it move along. Maybe creating a spark or two between people every now and then
Love, relationships, friendships, marriage, family. You name it. She's there.

Powers/Abilities: Cupid has the natural gift of love.
Her arrow is enchanted with a spell of love and desire. If one is shot with the arrow, they are enchanted with a love spell.
Being shot with the arrow is basically painless, only a tiny pinch can be felt. No human can see the arrow, but all(or at least most) anons can.
Cupid hardly ever uses this aphrodisiac of a weapon, only in dire cases. Usually those people who cannot or do not love or are very unhappy are the ones that get shot. She uses this to hopefully bring a happiness spark back to there lives in hope to get everything back to normal. 99.9% of the time, it works only if the case is incredibly bad is when it can't be helped.

Beside the obvious, Cupid is very persuasive. She can talk one in and out of something fairly easily, generally depending on who it is.

She also has special connections with animals that represent love like swans and doves.
She's also very good with certain flowers, especially roses.

Weaknesses: in a lot of cases, especially when it comes to any relationship, Cupid cannot help but meddle in such. But if it bothers you, Just remember she means well!!
Luckily, a lot of times when she can't or won't meddle, or she just wants to, she'll give you amazing advice.

Personality: Cupid Is very kind and generous, and only means well. She's a social butterfly and loves being around others, be it human or anon. just as much, She loves helping people out and giving them advice.
Character Motivations?: Cupid really just shoots(haha, get it? 'Cause arrow) to make people happy. She loves kindness and happiness from and towards others
Opinions on the Immortal Realm:
"It's all the same to me. It just got boring there. Even though I love the immortal realm, especially because that's where many of my kind reside and where it's where I'm originally from, it got boring. Sure,maybe I'd love to go back and visit when I could, once I could go back, but I much prefer it here.
I think it's probably the fact I was there for just so long."
Opinions on the Mortal Realm:
"I love the mortals, and I love the realm all the same! Humans are so...intriguing.
They deal with love do strangely sometimes, but I also understand them in such a way!
Humans are wonderful, I don't get how some of us don't like them."

Mortal Job?: She works at a local floral shop just a few blocks away from the apartments. She got the job because she felt like it fit her the most, and would be the best job for her.
Boy, was she right.

Immortal Job?: she's in charge of keeping track of all love that goes on and sometimes, even bringing love to others. Some may say it's not such a great job. Her, she says it's the best job ever!!
Sucks though, there is a lot of paperwork that goes into it afterall. That's the only downside. Bummer.

Apartment Information: Cupid lives in one of the top most rooms, and loves the view. Her home is very friendly and inviting and anyone who visits loves their stay.
Her house is colored mostly with reds, pinks ,whites, purples and the occasional black or blues.
Rooms include two bedrooms, one master bedroom for her and another she uses as a guest room, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. As for extra decor, she has quite a few house plants that tide the home together quite nicely.
All in all, her home is very friendly, full of life and love.
But what do you expect from Cupid?
A funeral home? No no, that would be grim's place. Your getting your anons confused.

Other Information:
She hates , no despises, separation of a married couple. It's so sad!
Plus a lot of required paperwork is due. From the couple, and from her.
just as well, a couple splitting is rather saddening as well, but not as.

(FINALLY DONE

YES)

Accepted! That's enough to start. IC will be up soon :D

EDIT: oh my gosh I am really starting to want to put up a seperate thread in the OOC section for just the Character Sheets. For some reason the Character sheet post just explodes when I add to it. Would anyone mind if I take all the CS's and put them in a seperate thread and link back here?

Nope, not at all! Go ahead.

i am sorry, but i can`t be online for a few days. i don`t have time to even reply to your posts.

Is this still open/active? O.O

I know.. Is this still open.. I wanna do personification of dreams o.O

Wip
Username: N I C O L A E ♥
How active?: Currently very active. I am on every day, from 9AM EST through 10PM or later in EST time.

Plot Candies you are interested in: what part of the roleplay interests you most? what will your character spend most of their time doing?

morning_angel_by_ribkadory-d610ok9.jpg

" ASPIRE TO INSPIRE "

Name: Quentin

Any Titles:
Quentin goes by many names and other titles like most of the other 'immortals'. The titles/roles include: Hypnos, Morpheus, Somnus, Aergia, Sandman,' Ole Lukøje ',
Gender?:

Age by Appearance: 19-26
Appearances:
Under Glamour?: optional

Creation date, roughly:
Concept: Personification of Sleep, Dreams, and sloth (laziness). In truth, I believe this all fits in one category of some sort.
Concept Information:

Powers/Abilities:
Weaknesses:

Personality:

Character Motivations?:

Opinions on the Immortal Realm:
Opinions on the Mortal Realm:

Mortal Job?:
Immortal Job?:

Apartment Information:
Other Information:

- I just like these pictures. We shall say left is a young Quentin when he was first created, then one of his wings turned black, to which { character name } ripped the feathers off out of anger to claim him to hell. Or something. I dunno.
[spoili]
lucifer___updated_by_z_pico-d7s4bct.png
[/spoili]
[spoili]
lucifer___black_by_z_pico-d7rr384.png
[/spoili]

[] . . . . []
[ Username ]

[] Yaki-tan

[ How active? ]

[] Activity is fair! Though it dwindles here and there, I will usually check Iwakuro at least once a day! (For activity.)

[ Plot Candies ]

[] What happens with this character is entirely up to what happens in the role play - There's a number of possibilities for him, but his time juggles between his mortal job - immortal ability - and gambling problem. He'll spend time in the slums, in dark places. With a strange air of confidence about him, it's not a good trait to have... But I honestly imagine he'll run into a lot of trouble. And I'm looking forward to it! My excitement roots to where he can go, and I fully intend to bring him to his fullest height!

[] . . . . []
[ NAME ]

[] Pyth, Some suspect it isn't his true name. But if asked for a preferred name, he will insist on 'Something cool sounding!' Like 'Spades...'

[ TITLES ]

[] THE ORACLE

[] SPADES

[] SHUFFLE BLUNDER

[] HOPELESS...

[] PYTHIA

[ GENDER ]

[] Male

[ AGE BY APPEARANCE ]

[] In his early twenties - he looks no older then twenty two!

[ APPEARANCE ]

photo.jpg

[ CREATION DATE ]

[] The second Millennium of BC

[ CONCEPT ]

[] Personification of Fortune telling.

[ CONCEPT INFORMATION ]

[] Being able to tell the future upon listening to what 'Gods' and Deities have to say to those on Earth. Oracles act as mess angers between mortals and 'the divine.' Some follow said Gods devotedly in their faith.

[ ABILITIES ]

[] FORTUNE TELLING - Despite being a fortune teller, he has no special method of receiving his premonitions. They simply come to him, often coaxed by a question that is asked. A when guidance is sought for a problem that must be solved. As an 'Oracle', said to be all knowing, he feigns lack of surprise for everything. If confidence was an ability, he would have it down pact.
[ WEAKNESSES ]

[] CONFIDENCE - It makes him careless.

[] GAMBLING HABIT - His abilities do not work whenever he gambles. And as a result, he has horrible luck in the games. Though, it never butchers that ego. Regardless, he's easily lured into bad situations with promises of gambling.

[] DIVINE'S DISTRUST - Whatever Deity he speaks to in that head of his, it does not like him. They often have some form of mutual agreement and work hand in hand, but if Pyth manages to anger this deity, his powers will prove useless.

[ PERSONALITY ]
[]
CONFIDENT | FUN LOVING | CLOSET GAMBLER | WITHOUT CARE | NO RESTRICTIONS | TROUBLE-MAKER | SNIDE | GLEEFUL | A TEASE
[]

|| Despite being an oracle, and it roots his confidence, it does not comprise all of it. He has been personified for a long time, and his confidence extends to all of him. He believes himself to be fully capable, even without his predictions. Which is why he never frets (Care free as he is.) When his abilities fail him. Happy and almost never displeased, if you see Pyth troubled, it would be over something truly serious...But he always manages to have a good time. Though he may show some disdain while gambling, he has a lot of fun while doing it. Never above anything, he's open to everything. Rare to decline an offer, or a request - unless, of course, he's teasing. ||
[ MOTIVATION ]

[] Pyth only has one motivation. And it's to have a good time. And have not even a single regret in his entire life. He wants to live it free, with many people who depend and like him. A rather human reason...

[ OPINIONS ON THE IMMORTAL REALM ]

[] He has never visited the immortal realm - but he wishes to go, one day. Carefree as he is, obligations and...even some uncertainty keep him behind, in the mortal realm. He would use OBLIGATIONS as an excuse, and that would simply be a red flag. For someone with so little restrictions as he... His predictions say nothing of the immortal realm. And for this reason, it almost unsettles him.

[ OPINIONS ON THE MORTAL REALM ]

[] Fun! Interesting - Mortals are amusing, but the anons entertain him the most!

[ MORTAL JOB ]

[] Pyth is actually quite the IDOL! During the day - he sings, and dances - and has been offered to act in a commercial - a movie or two... Though he's fairly new to Show business. (A year or so, give or take.) His show name is - 'Spades!'

[ IMMORTAL JOB ]

[] Pyth has no official immortal job. Not one that pays him, of course. However, people often come to him for readings, or information. Giving him the title of the ORACLE, amongst Anons alike. He only reads the future for anons, as no one can quite trust him to not let slip their existence.

[ APARTMENT INFORMATION ]

[] He lives in comfortable luxury. Alone. Though, he rarely comes home for anything that isn't sleeping. Or an arrangement with another anon. (Eighty percent of the time - for fortune telling.)

[ OTHER ]

[] Moderate Drinker

[] No gender preference in affairs of the heart

[] E T C . . . .

@Lacuna ... we have some hotties here -evil laugh- In the name of Holy ....
Hello again :)

Reactions: N/A
Place holder ^^

Though Ill be doing It through my phone...

Broke my laptop. . . ; -;

Hey guys! I am so so sorry for dropping off the earth. Life has got pretty crazy for me right now, I've taken on two qualifications on top of my 9-5 xD

but I am still very much interested in continuing this roleplay! Anyone still around who's down to clown?

Pyth accepted!