1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Disclaimer
This is for fun and only for them monster kisses! Nothing else.​

Welcome one and all to the Monster Kissing Booth! Line up one and all to try your hand to see if you are lucky enough to win a kiss from whomever is manning the booth at that time!

Every few hours (real life hours), the booth will be manned by a different monster! This is a first response rp, so have fun with it! And get ready to try to mark off the Monster (S)MASH Bingo! This is a quick and easy thread for everyone to participate in! No need for novel sized posts!

First Monster: Lamia Bro; Loxates
In the Booth till: 5PM CST

958eba2d33664355700d4ec603d3f771.jpg
Straightening out the open sign on the front of the counter; it would seem their booth was ready for business. With a small storefront that would allow for a small lineup of four or five people at a time –if they remained orderly that is- they ought to have a steady flow of traffic.

And as the first contender up to open this booth up for however long the management wanted!

Giving a flicker to the endless tail that ran behind the counter, the arms of many closed. Crossing over the broadness of chest with gaze of endless black looking expectantly at the front door. "Open for bussssssinesssssss…."

Last edited:
"You cannot be serious." Looking at that big hissing (what even did you call that?) person? manning a... kissing booth of all things, Sorin scrunched up his nose in distaste. Maybe if it was something less... snakelike, he'd be okay, but the scales, the limbs, those drawn out S's... A shiver ran down his spine. "Creepy."

"Wow, don't be rude, bro. What do you think that poor guy would do if he heard you say that? You don't even know." Hands on his hips, Cyrus had no problem scolding this clod of a partner when he was in one of his moods!

Hands up in defense, the other relented. "You're right, and I'm sorry. Never judge a book by its cover." Waving a hand towards the booth, he said, "By all means then, take a go if that's what you want."

"Oh that is what I want, you have noooo idea. Have a little fun once in a while!"

"I have fun!" he tried to defend again, but Cyrus was already gone! Later!

Stepping up to the booth, elbow propped on the counter, Cyrus batted eyes at that hunk of a lamia. "Hey, big fella. You're lookin' fly. How 'bout a kiss, huh?"

Last edited:
The first two customers and already they were squabbling. He could hear them. How rude! It was a good thing his arms were already crossed because at this point they would have snapped over in a quick second from a fit about being called creepy. At least that's what it sounded like.

Left to observe these two a long moment as they did their part of nattering back and forth. Eventually having one separating from the other. Daring to point a finger at the one that was lingering back. Wagging the tip as if to say, no service for you!

Unless he wanted to be eaten, then dinner was about to be served!

Huffing loudly at first, tail begun to flick excitedly when the one that didn't have a stick up his butt approach. Being greeted by batting lashes! Slowly worming down to brace all four elbows onto the countertop. "You're not ssssso bad yoursssself, good looking." Shoulders wiggled playfully, "Oh sssstraight to the point. Pucker up darling! We'll make thisssss sssssomething to remember!" Hands sprung open all the sudden! Reaching forward to grab those cheeks and those shoulders to tug his customer forward. Latching lip to lip for a passionate press! Wiggling one moment more before releasing the first patron of the day, idly dragging a finger down the rim of lower lip. Giving Cyrus a strong look up and down, "Come back later and maybe I'll treat you to sssssomething more." Winking for added effect!

There came a tap to that of the Lamia's shoulder. "My turn!" The husky voice defined, adjusting the angle of jaw with a unpleasant crack. "Go, rest." It's unclear whether this being is of any particular orientation, not that it matters!

With a slither away did that of the multi limb lamia male slink into the backroom. Leaving the post open for the newest patron of the booth

"Who's next!"

4e86d333de5178904f59d8633d5c884b.jpg

Next Monster: Troll - Quivilt
In Booth till 10:30PM CST

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Diana
"Awww dear, no one's coming in on your shift?" Apparently they may have known another at some point in time during these festivities. The female with onyx horns sauntered in, her red tail whipping out behind her all with a cheeky smile upon her lips. "Guess no one is used to you venturing out from beneath your bridge. I'll do you a favor this time around big boy. So you don't have to sulk," the succubus waggled her brows to come to the counter, leaning down her elbows upon it.

Scarlet Nova was watching the booth and saw the three that were working there. Kind of a shame the big troll got no customers and is now being replaced by a smaller girl. Scarlet judged it to be a Succubus the traits she had and just the stance she had gave it away.

Scarlet began to walk to the kissing booth her cat tail swaying behind her snd her cat ears twitching in excitement. "No fair don't send the big boy away with no kisses. I'll give him a kiss but then I'd also like a kiss from you as well." Scarlet said trying to get a kiss from both of them. "Do things also have to only end with kissing or are we able to take things a little further if parties are willing?" Scarlet questioned put her elbows on the table and looking at the two that were present.

If they were about to get all bothered about the lack of any smooches on their part, it was undistinguishable. Lazily looking around the booth for a long while till the slinky thing that was one of their additional monsters came sauntering out. Pulling attention and a shrug no sooner. "I was not sulking!" They replied, "But I will always take a kiss from you." Brow ridges wiggled to imply that this was certainly not a bad way to end their shift.

Save that as they leaned closer, the room was greeted by another.

Earning attention to the curious thing. Smirking a little at the question, "Nothing more here. Against management. Maybe you can try catching us in private to see." They offered, "I must retire however, so come here! Let me give you a big departing kiss, curious kitty thing!"

Scarlet leaned in close in order to give the larger monster a kiss not as all bothered by the size. Scarlet gave the big troll and kiss on his lips then looked to the Demoness that was there. "What about you do I get a kiss from the pretty girl as well?" Scarlet would ask.

She then turned her attention back to the troll. "Well hopefully I can find you when you are no longer at work that way your management has nothing to say. Because they can't really control in what you do in your off time." Scarlet said giving the big guy one more wink.

Attachments

• IMG_7889.jpeg
    IMG_7889.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 2
She was a succubus! It was only natural for her to get all sparkly eyed at the promise of physical affection. Whether it be a kiss... or more. She giggled with an added toothy grin, showing off her own fangs. "Soooo not sulking..." she purred. "I didn't think you would." Leaning in to pucker up.... only to be interrupted!!

Not that it was a bad thing. Curiously, the succubus leaned back, taking lips with her that turned quickly into a smirk. "Looks like you get a customer after all." A little tail whip showed her excitement at the offer. "Maybe."

Of course she was only playing coy, giggling as the big boy got his smooch! Before she too was being address and her wings flared out with joy! "A greedy thing you are, hmm?" Taller than the little kitty, she dragged a nail beneath her jaw, tilting her head upward for a teasing embrace that did not last long, unfortunately.

Another purr and she was soon sauntering back out that door. "Ta ta, lovelies, I have my own festivities to get back to! It's not my shift yet." She blew a kiss to them both before slinking out the door.

"Oh what a shame only a kiss from the big boy. But she's not lying I am quite greedy when it comes to kissing and sex. I'll be sure to hang around here see who else man's the booth."

Scarlet walked a little ways away and leaned against a wall snd pulling out a cigarette that she then lit up with a little red zippo with skull designs on it. She then took a long drag from the cigarette.

"Too bad I'm not able to man the booth otherwise it would be easy to get those kiss's but then again I'd probably bd breaking a few rules. But isn't that how it is rules are meant to be broken." Scarlet said with a small laugh talking to no one in particular.

With the troll being making their exit after a delectable smooth, the scuttling large body somehow managed to make themselves appear into the booth. Requiring to pull those skittering legs closer as to avoid breaking anything of course. Idly she brushed off some stray silk from climbing to the front two knees. Idly passing a many eye look around her current arrangement.

"Well certainly I should be able to have some fun too! It's my turn to play the part of hostess! Come one, come all, little darlings!"

05093ccebbd7ba7bd102d7b838d43542.jpg
Next Monster: Drider : Neerta
In Booth till: 9PM CST
(Making them longer)

"Oh my it's the spider mommy. Well maybe not a mommy but with your webs I'm sure a lot probably do call you mommy. So can I get a kiss if you keep those venomous fangs away that is." Scarlet said as she finished the cigarette she had and saw no one else approach the booth.

• Haha
  • OMG
Reactions: Diana and Lyrikai
Eyes glittered at the approach of the one so bold to come. Talking all pretty and smooth like, "Why for you darling, I'll keep them away. Just for now, but you look like a mighty fine little biscuit to munch on later." Beckoning with a finger, "Don't tease me and not give it up!"

"Well I didn't plan on just teasing you." Scarlet said as she appeared he'd the booth once again. "I'll be getting my fair share of kisses today." Scarlet said as she leaned over the counter to give the drider a kiss as well. "Oh and do me a favor when you're looking for another person maybe mention me I'm sure a cat girl would draw in a bit of customers as well. As for the snack I'll have to think on that."

• Wicked
  • Haha
Reactions: Diana and Lyrikai
Arms opened to invite the little kitten into her grasp, tilting head somewhat at the mention of wanting to also be included on the means of being part of this kissy booth. "I could. Perhaps. Though maybe we may need you to bring more customers in so you can also enjoy the fun." Suggesting that some work would have to be done to assure the neko child would be up to her eyeballs in customers!

Leaning down to first however, to steal that pecking! Making sure it wasn't so quick but certainly intending to last! Parting to boop her helpful guest upon the snoot too, "Find more, kitten and we'll both profit from this."

Reactions: LoveandHate91
"Oh I could bring a whole load of customers but I think they would be coming for more then just kissing if you catch my drift." Scsrlet said but if you're up for that I'm pretty sure I could go find some some customers who might be into some ways you can use those webs. Either that are are in love with some spider girl from a anime. I think I even have a friend who had a spider girl body pillow. I'm pretty sure if I text them they would be here in less than a minute. Because there's no way they would miss a kiss from their waifu."

Lips curled and fingers twitched. "Down kitten. If you are looking for more than just a few kisses, you have come to plunder the wrong location. While there is nothing wrong with seeking more, sometimes it just nice enough to play the game as is. This is no pick your toppings for some frozen yogurt, my delectable fluffball." Eyes of many closed somewhat before looking around them. "Perhaps another time we can get together and you may introduce me to those who would rightly worship but for now, another ought to take my place. Linger if you wish but try not to get too hot and bothered when we are to comply with easy rules."

She gave the one a slow wink. Wiggling the front legs upon her body in an affection toodaloo motion. "Enjoy sweetness, the booth has many more to come!"

"Let's scope out this place, fenor [precious]." What a strange little festival. Beings winged, fanged, horned... Alaric felt like they were the odd ones out, rather than their demonic friends! And not to be biased or anything but he felt like he was being eyeballed from bystanders. It made the jester surprisingly uneasy for typically not being bothered by such things. He was just making sure to keep his arm snug aroung his Luna love.

"Then we can probably find Dante and Sora. I think we were getting something to eat-- nguh-?!" The elf practically choked on his words as he abruptly shifted Luna behind him at seeing the mega-sized creepy crawly in front of them! Seemed more fit to be lurking in the deepest parts of the forest to feast on helpless prey...!

"Ah..." Now he was being eyeballed by many eyes. All on one face!! "Nice to.. eat ya-- meet ya!! But wrong booth... oops! ----- Luna let's go...!" He mumured in a panicked hush. Spiders... uhuhuh, he hated spiders!!

• Haha
Reactions: Manna Beast
Turning back as she attempted to leave the scene so another could take her place, eyes glared at the elven man that had appeared and made a panicked rush to escape. All the while the other elf by his side seemed to be stumbling over her words with horror written on her face. "Be gone, pests!" Shooing at the door, "Ko! It is your turn! Less I find my way scuttling after RUDE CUSTOMER'S!" Yelling out the back door as if that was going to help.

Nonetheless, places were switched. Allowing the switch from spider dame to horned beast, the large fellow was notably quiet. Besides the stamp of hooves as tail lazily flicked at non-extinct flies. Assuming at this point that reason for this booth was clear.

Kisses for monsters. Monsters for kisses!

d61dc5faee41bce5a7938f999273b112.jpg
Next Monster: Minotaur; Ko

On Site till I remember or forget!

• Haha
Reactions: Megasis
"No customers well such a shame how can people ignore a big boy like you." Scarlet said moving up to the booth once again wasn't the first time she got a lot of kisses in one day but this was a different situation.

Reactions: Megasis