Monster in Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmy watched as the woman made her way towards her and noticed her eyeing her from afar. "Let's see what shes about.. " she said softly with a grin as she glared at her. "Hmm, yes men are very eager to give up anything for a beautiful woman and even their souls and women are just the same." she laughed as she waited for a drink. Kimmy brushed her chestnut hair to one side to exposing some of her large breasts and her soft neck leading to her jawline. There was something about this club that called to her and made her want to take victims. A huntress for drunken and unfortunate souls.

Hmmmmm, she thought, as she looked over the woman. There was something, odd about her. She seemed almost too beautiful for a normal human, too observing. She lifted a brow, slipping to the bar stool that was vacant next to her. "Well, not all women," she said, smirking. "I myself am quite picky as to who I.... Share certain things with," she said, carefully choosing her words. "It takes a lot to get my attention, but it also doesn't stop me from at least asking your name," she replied, brushing the hair from her face, careful not to smudge her makeup in the process. "Nothing wrong with making friends, right?" she added, looking over her should back to where she had left Lucy and Logan.

Reactions: Annabella <3
Kimmy noticed that this new, peculiar woman decided to sit next to her and tries to converse with her. Amazed at this woman, Kimmy carefully watched her and listened intently to her words. There was a certain smell about this woman and Kimmy felt something she didn't normally feel from most humans. "Well, I obviously caught your attention haven't I?" she chuckled softly gazing into the young woman's eyes as she played with the ends of her hair. " My name is Kimmy and you are?" she asked politely as she received her Compari Martini. Taking a gentle sip from her red colored drink, she gave a mischievous grin "Most definitely there's nothing wrong with making friends.." she replied softly noticing the young woman glancing at a male and a female. Kimmy smiled and took another sip of her drink before rising from her seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well," she began, shrugging her shoulders, "I suppose you caught me there, huh? Kind of hard not to notice though, especially with a few loud exchanged words about you." She winked, waving over one of the other bar tenders to order another drink. As she waited, she nodded at the woman's answer with her name. "Kimmy is an interesting name," she said, tapping her chin. "Simple, but suiting I think. As for me, my name is Helena," she finally replied, watching as Kimmy rose from her seat. She supposed she too should go find some other trouble for the night before it was too late, but she certainly enjoyed these three new people, especially since she had a feeling none of them were human.

"Well, nice to have met you Helena but I best be off now, I want to enjoy the rest of my evening dancing." she said softly with a grin as she finished her drink in one big gulp. "She was very amusing , I say.. I wonder why she came to me... She shouldn't play with fire.." Kimmy chuckled to herself as she walked over to the dancing area of the club. The lights were dim and the flashing of the colored beaming lights amazed her. She had never been into a club quite like this one. The music made her body sway side to side, slowly rotating her curvy shaped hips, her hair softly caressing her bust as she turned her head to the beat. Kimmy was beginning to consume the music and some the men couldn't stop watching. Her hazel green eyes caught them in her trance and two of them came near. Looking as if though they were hypnotized and under a spell, the curvaceous goddess captured her prey. She held them close like lovers and danced for most of the night. Kimmy laughed and wrapped her arms around the two of men and whispered, "You are now my slaves.. Your souls are mine.."

Logan watched the two females converse until he saw the one dressed like a devil make her way to the dance floor. That's when he noticed the male dancers start falling under a spell. "If it wasn't for me being a werewolf i would have suffered the same fate." He made his way over to Helena. "So what brings a vampire to a place like this?"

Dancing and laughing, Kimmy swayed to the rhythm of the music and her new slaves followed her moves and grinded with her, touching every part of her body. "Ugh, I need a drink and some fresh air.. " she muttered to herself quietly as she suddenly stopped dancing. She snapped her fingers twice and then quickly the delusional men were suddenly back to their senses. Kimmy walked back over the bar and ordered another Martini, while preying the rest of the club. She noticed another young man staring at her and quickly glancing away to the woman she spoke with earlier. "Hmph, playing hard to get I see.. Eh that's fun, I like that challenge.." she smiled softly closing her eyes and sipped gently from her reddened drink.

She laughed softly, waving Kimmy off to enjoy her night. Perhaps she might join her later, it had been a long time she danced. As he returned to where Logan and Lucy were, she looked at Logan, raising a brow. So, at least one managed to figure it out. "Best place to be, don't you think? Can hide in plain sight of everyone, and no one will notice, unless of course they're like you or that woman," she said, pointing her chin towards Kimmy as she watched the men fall prey to her looks, and obviously a bit of charm. "Besides, it's fun to toy with the weak when the alcohol clouds their judgement, or am I being too harsh?" she said with a playful pout, resting her chin in her hands as she leaned over to bar.

Logan chuckled. "No, I can't argue with you there. It is fun to toy with the humans, but there are times it gets boring." He hails the waitress. "Please get me a beer and whatever the lady wants."

"Ah, yes. That is true," she said, ordering a drink for herself as well. Though this method was simple and easy to find what she needed, she missed the hunting, the chasing. The adrenaline pumping through a human's blood, the fear she tasted as she slowly drained the life from them. It saddened her that the world had changed so much in such a short time. But, she got by and took what she got for now. Someday she would be bale to find a place where she could do things the old way. When her drink arrived, she sipped on the green liquid, enjoying the slightly sweet taste as it burned down her throat. "So, Logan, was it? What brings you here on this fine night?"

Logan chuckled. "I brought a couple of my pack mates here as a sort of coming of age ceremony." he took a drink of his beer. It tasted great but did not have the same effects it would on humans. "To be honest I miss the days when we were the dominant creatures of this land. Now we're just urban legends meant to scare children."

She smiled softly at the last of his words, an almost dreamy look on her face. "It is like you read my mind," she said, swirling her glass in a circle for a moment. He was right, though. As humans began to populate earth, and their rate of being able to have more children, their numbers grew. Now, people like herself, Logan, Kimmy, even Lucy she was sure, were nothing more than stories to scare children at night. Halloween props to scare people as they collected their treats from strangers. "Oh well," she said. "Not a lot we can do about our status in this world right now, so it is better to have our fun when we can." Winking, she sipped her drink some more, pondering on what the night would bring before she would have to get home.

Logan laughed at her idea. "Yea it would seem so." He finished his beer and stood up and held out his hand to helena. "Would like to teach an old dog new tricks." He smiled hoping she would dance with him.

Lifting a brow at his extended hand, she shrugged. Wouldn't hurt to have some fun, right? Downing the last of her wine, she slid the glass across the bar to one of the other workers, before turning and placing her hand in Logan's. "Not sure how well I am at teaching tricks, but I can surely give it shot." From there, she let him lead her out to the dance floor, letting the music envelope her in its rhythm.

Watching the two walking from the bar, Kimmy smiled and gazed upon the group of humans dancing under the glowing ceiling. The stench of desperate males filled her nose and their taste smelled so sweet. If only she could have numerous slaves under their drunken will. Sipping on her drink, she noticed a young male sitting near the bar and eyeing her from afar. She glared at him and smiled with a side grin. Wanting to make things more interesting, she walked over to an empty booth nearby and looked over her shoulder watching the attractive male follow her. She swayed her curvy body to the other side of the bar and pushed her brown curled locks behind her. Kimmy sat there waiting for the stranger to follow her and soon enough he did. "Now I got you where I want you.." she whispered to herself taking another sip from the Martini.

"Hello there... Can I help you?" she asked softly gazing at the male and smiling gently. "May I sit down?" the man asked calmly looking into her eyes."Yes.." she nodded softly. "You look magnificent and beautiful.. I couldn't help but notice you..." the man replied looking at Kimmy staring at her exposing large bust and back at her eyes again. "Well.. I noticed you too.. and your body is.. well, amazing and strong..." she slid closer to the strangely attractive man and looking at him intently. Kimmy slowly placed her hand on his thick muscular thigh and caressed her hands up and down. "Well, what is it that you wanted to tell me.." Kimmy said softly moving closer to him as her full red lips pouted and her hazel eyes looked up at his. She knew that at any moment he would be hypnotized by her trance and all he needed to do was to touch or kiss her pleasurably. In that moment, the man suddenly pushed her aggressively away and glared at her with a smile. "Do you really think I am a fool?" he said angrily as he yelled loudly catching some attention from the outsiders in the booth next to him. He eased closer to Kimmy and stared into her teary eyes. "I know exactly what you are... You are not human.. Your a demon... I have been searching for you all over the place and now I have finally found you. You killed my brother and broke his heart and I will end you..." the man whispered as he shed just a little bit of a tear. "I-I didn't kill him you bastard!! He killed himself!!" she yelled angrily looking at him as she held back from crying anymore. ''I loved your brother and it was he who broke my heart.." Kimmy stared at him and noticed a mark on his neck, the mark that only incubus demons would have... it was camoflauged within his numerous tattoos. He quietly say there, holding in his emotions and avoiding eye contact with her.

"He had his slaves and that's all that mattered to him. I was left alone..." she said softly, grabbing a nearby napkin and gently patting under eyes. Being a Succubus isn't what I wanted to be Milo... I wanted to enjoy just one love and one person only.. Your brother had killed that dream of mine by following your fathers orders. He didnt believe in what I believed. That's why I am here, right now, harboring in this club and hunting." she whispered to him and looking at her glass. Milo looked back at her with his bright blue eyes and gazed at her. He pushed her chin up with his hands and gave her a slight smile. He couldn't believe that she didn't want to follow the path of a Succubi and wanted somewhat of a human love life... The life he secretly wanted for himself. "Do you see them there, those "humans", they live, they create, they love.. their ove is so passionate and kind.. Its something I've always wanted. We demons are seducers and liars, we greed on sex and pleasures... Things that relatively don't matter and tour brother hated me for that..." Kimmy responded softly taking one last gulp of her Martini..

Feeling drunk and anxious, Kimmy leans her head on Milo's shoulder and quickly started to giggle. Milo looked at her and ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her closer to him. "Ha! I always thought you were the most attractive of all your brothers. You are thr most evil and hateful, conniving and appealing. "I like the human body you chose.. It suits you well." Milo whispered to her as gazed away to the dancers. "Well, you aren't so bad yourself...your dreamy eyes and shaven head, muscular and tall, I bet your packing too!! Ha-ha-ha!!! You sure did confuse me for a real human!". Kimmy and Milo laughed together cuddling each other and continued conversing; while watching the drunk humans on the dancefloor.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I apologize for my lack of posting, it has been a hectic week. Hope to hear from everyone, soon! <3 I will post tomorrow if I am able to, and sorry for the OOC bit here, just wanted to apologize to everyone. Message me personally if you need to know anything ^.^)

Status
Not open for further replies.