Miyako And The D-Gray Man Team (Cho And Miy Storys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"i know i have been sighing alot ever since i left that stupid mean face master cross" she said with a smile. she follows Cho to her room and looks at her. "mind showing me around?"

"Well there isn't much to show you..." Cho opens the bedroom door "See? it's just a regular room, you have a bed, a dresser, a small table and chair. All your meals will be served in the cafeteria down stairs where you can have anything you can think of." She finished with a smile.

i was asking if you can show me around the place." she giggled. she took off her bag and pace it on her bed not caring of doing anything. "do you have a libary?" she asked not real looking at cho as well as taking off her jaket and roling her sleaves up. "no need of a jaket it seams" she mubles to her slf

"Oh, uh sorry, but we do have a library a huge library matter of fact although Komui and his team usually accupie it. Oooh but right now it's almost dinner time so you can come downstairs to the cafeteria when you're ready. Then you can meet all of the other exorcist like me!" she exclaimed cheerfully. "See you down stairs!" She said as she left and waved.

"alright bye." she said and waved back. 'has anyone told her bing to cheerfully can get you killed but anyways I will go to the cafeteria a little later i gusse' she thinks to herself. after awhile she started gets out of her room and walk to the cafeteria. she heard people whisper about her as she walked by but she didnt care what they where saying. she walked into the cafeteria. she didnt know why but she felt like she was beening watch. but she just shoocked her head and walked up to token her ramen. with a sigh she looked around and saw an table with no ne there.she walked to the table and sits down.

Last edited by a moderator:
(You toked for Ramen???? Wut? Repost and go sit someplace after you "token" your ramen so you can meet someone else.)

ok ok ok ok ok ok i have not watched the show in a while so i remeber somethings. ok and what i ment to write was talked to the cheff ps edit

Last edited by a moderator:
but add the part where you go sit)

Oh sorry I didn't see) Cho came to Raven's table tray in hand followed by two strangers, one with red hair and one with white. "Oh there you are Raven, I was looking for you. Well since you're new here I decided to introduce you to some of my friends. This is Lavi" she pointed to the red haired one. "Yo" he waved casully, "And this is Allen" she continue. "It's nice to meet you, Raven" he smiled. They all sat around the table.

"..." Miyako didnt say anything at first but then said "nice to meet you Lavi and Allen" she smiled at both of them then went back to eating. 'he has the same curse i have it seams is he the one master cross was talking about?' she was watching Allen not meaning to real. she then asked "do-do you know Master Cross?"

As soon as Master Cross' name was mentioned a dark aura grew around Allen and shortly filled the room. "YoU mEaN tHaT GoOd-FoR-nOtHiNg WhO lEfT a ChIlD iN tHe MiDdLe Of No-" Allen's demonic aura ceased as Kanda passed by and hit Allen over the head with the hilt of his sword. "Cool it, Beansprout" he said simply sitting next to Lavi. "My name is Allen! Not Beansprout!" Allen yelled. "Hmph" Kanda turned. Allen pouted and folded his arms. "Hiya Yuu~, have you come to join us for lunch?" Lavi said cheerfully with a smile. But in a flash Kanda had his blade on Lavi's neck. "Don't call me that..." he said coldly. "Hehe,ok ok, I give I give." Lavi said in mock surrender. During the mayhem Cho leaned over to Raven "I'm sorry, it's always like this when all three of them are here" she giggled half ashamed of them.

Raven didn't giggle or laugh. she did real see what was funny. "Cho how did you join? you dont look like someone how would normaly join this type of place just saing" she srugged. and as Cho told her the story she thought to herself 'Allen walker is who i thought he was that means the person in frount of me is the' Lavi book word son i belive that is the man name. then the other guy is Kanda wich seams he hates the nick name Yuu but he is the master swords man' she thinks then adds. "i sould write this down" as if out of nowhere she up out her note book and starts to write down things so she dose not forget. because she dose forget easly after 20 mins or so. once she was done she got up and walked off saying "see you later cho lav allen yuu"

LOLOLOL His name is Lavi BookMAN and Yuu is Kanda's first name not his nickname, you need to brush up on your D.Gray-man ;D))

"Well, normally I wouldn't but I really didn't have a choice, you see...I was part of the second exorcist like Kanda, but I'm sure you don't know what that is so it's alright." she smiled then spotted Raven writing down thing in a notebook. "Eh...Raven..?" Raven put away her note then quickly left. "Oh, ok bye Raven, see you later!" she waved as Raven left then turned to the boys with fiery rage. "It's all you guys fault that she left!!" Cho yelled. "But Kanda hit me and called me a Beansprout!" Allen pointed to Kanda. "Pfft, cause you are, Beansprout and this stupid rabbit keeps calling me Yuu, it pisses me off!" Kanda glared at Lavi. Lavi shrugged inocently "I-I got nothin' to say...hehe". Cho stood up and cracked her knuckles "Well, it doesn't matter cause I'll beat the crap out of all of you anyways...". Kanda was the first leave followed by Lavi and Allen and Cho proceded to chase all three of them all over the Black Order.

I know im trying to do that. XD))
Raven ran to the libary to calm down for a little bit. she did have to ask people were it was but she didnt care. she slowly walked up to the frist book she sees and pulls it out. it was her first book she ever read. a fable about a girl and a wonderful but dangous world. Alice in wonderland. she looks around and finds a set near a fire place and starts to read silently out loud to herself. thats when she heard someone ome behind her. she turns around to see the cheff. "hello Cheff what the pleaser of seeing you now" even thought she keep a smile on her face and her voice sounded sweet she was still pissed. "well i was wondering why your persent was low and why would master cross send you" he asked not real smiling. "that will be know very soon dont you worry" she smiled evily. she close the book a leaves the libery bumping into the boys and falling butt first to the ground "ow"

"Move it" Kanda said coldly as he ran past her. Allen who was following close behind Kanda, approached her. "Sorry about that," he said helping her up. "But I really have to run, see ya." He waved as he continued to run past. A minute later, Lavi out of breath, jogged slowly up the hall. He spotted Raven and stop. "Oh, Raven , you seem injured do you need me," he light took her hand and smoothed the top of it gently "to assist you?" he finished. But before long Cho had already caught up. She stood quietly in back of him, arms crossed and a foot impatiently tapping on the white tiles. She coughed "I see you don't even hesitate to flirt, eh? Lavi?". Lavi tensed then turned around slowly. Cho grabed him by his collar then started to drag him down the hall, towards where the other boys were. "Help..." Lavi whispered as Cho mumbled sinister things under her breath.

"BAKA" she called out to him. she didnt have time for this but lucky she had someone kind to help her up but ditch her. "what the hell" she said to her self then notice lavi coming. "Well Lavi nice to see you too" she said with a evil smirk. "Cho stop scaring the poor child." pats his head. "so why is everyone running away" she said coming closer to lavi to see what would happen. "don't worry Ill keep you away from Cho" she said with a fake smile. But truth be told she was going to feed him to Cho once he anwsed her anways.

Status
Not open for further replies.