• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Figgy

Original poster
Ayye I'm Figgy lol

I am new to Iwaku, but kinda experienced in rping. I'd like to start of with a missionary/rescue roleplay that we make together but I'm not sure how to advertise that or all that fun stuff, so i'm just checking to see if anyone would actually be interested in it?

We would both be playing multiple characters, good and bad, and it'll be action/adventure oriented. It could be a group rp but I really prefer 1x1. Maybe if the group was small- 3 or 4 people. We can talk about it.

Plot: A mysterious group kidnapped a group of high profile children from a boarding school for unknown reasons that we don't know. It is the Good Guys job to get them out safely and quietly because the parents are not to know that it happened at all, as the school board member who hired them wants to save face. All other aspects of the rp would be decided on together.

I'm not big on romance but if it happens cool- and rather than emotional drama I usually go for situational power struggle drama where everyone has their own agenda. I don't do sexy stuff srry lol and I tend to like to post lots of big paragraphs and I do it in spurts when I have time. I should post a couple days a week at minimum but life and stuff sometimes gets in the way.

Basic rules would be

• decent grammar and punctuation- kinda a must lol
  • few one liners
  • try not to pair of characters and lead them off the mission >.>
  • talk to me if you are having any issues pls so we can work together to solve them

So anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.