Miss Nova's 1x1 Interest Check

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberraki

Akechi's Pancake
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fandom, Fantasy, Action, Romance, etc.
Hello~ My name is Little Miss Nova, but you can call me Miss Nova for short. I'm going to keep this short and sweet, alright? I'm simply looking for a long term Roleplay partner that posts at least once a day, posts more than 3 simple sentences with decent grammar (no one is perfect), and shares their ideas with me. I know I'm asking a lot here, but if any of the fandoms below interest you, message me in a private conversation. I look forward to hearing from you~ <3

**Creepypasta
**Undertale or any of its AUs
*Soul Eater (Haven't watched it in a long time)
**Wakfu (Recently finished season 2)
Durarara or Durarara x2 (Finished a little while ago)
Hellsing (I haven't watched this in ages)

(Canon X Oc or Oc X Oc is preferred. I cannot play canon characters for they are quite limiting. Two asterisks mean that I'd love do a Roleplay based on that topic and one means that I'd still like to do it but not as much as the others...)

Last edited:
You might want to move this thread over to the Seeking One on One thread, you might get more views over there. c:

SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS

I don't know how to move it and I didn't see a one on one interest check anywhere.. ;-; I haven't been on here in ages so I don't know much about this site anymore XD

No worries, you can always ask an admin to help you out-- I think they could move it for you. Otherwise, I included a link in the first post that should take you to the thread. c:

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.