3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fandom, Fantasy, Action, Romance, etc.
Hello~ My name is Little Miss Nova, but you can call me Miss Nova for short. I'm going to keep this short and sweet, alright? I'm simply looking for a long term Roleplay partner that posts at least once a day, posts more than 3 simple sentences with decent grammar (no one is perfect), and shares their ideas with me. I know I'm asking a lot here, but if any of the fandoms below interest you, message me in a private conversation. I look forward to hearing from you~ <3

**Creepypasta
**Undertale or any of its AUs
*Soul Eater (Haven't watched it in a long time)
**Wakfu (Recently finished season 2)
Durarara or Durarara x2 (Finished a little while ago)
Hellsing (I haven't watched this in ages)

(Canon X Oc or Oc X Oc is preferred. I cannot play canon characters for they are quite limiting. Two asterisks mean that I'd love do a Roleplay based on that topic and one means that I'd still like to do it but not as much as the others...)

Last edited:
You might want to move this thread over to the Seeking One on One thread, you might get more views over there. c:

SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS

I don't know how to move it and I didn't see a one on one interest check anywhere.. ;-; I haven't been on here in ages so I don't know much about this site anymore XD

No worries, you can always ask an admin to help you out-- I think they could move it for you. Otherwise, I included a link in the first post that should take you to the thread. c:

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.