Misc Roleplay RapidFire

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Heads up create an OOC and sorry didn't think of it as random because they reacted to the situation.))

((Temporarily dropping out. The stress is beyond me))

With reality shaken up, some things had been a little mixed up. Some of the blood from the others' corpses had ended up being flung right over the log, one drop landing on the cat's head. It wailed as it suddenly expanded and was sucked temporarily into the Demon Realm.

The dwarf woman could take little more of the excitement and promptly passed out, but when she fell, her head landed on a piece of broken shot glass glass. A little bit pierced her skull and blood poured, locking her in a coma.

Mia jump back and grinned and she watch the human move as fluid as any non-human she has ever seen.

"Impressive......very impressive " she mumbled to herself as she said that crossing her arms and allowing her grin to grow.

She glanced over and spotted her newfound dwarf friend collapse suddenly.

She quickly made her way toward the dwarf and pulled her over.

"Shit dwarfy, you couldn't have drank this much" She noticed the bloos stream from A wound I'm her head. She knew she couldnt leave her hear, but also knew there would be money involved is she did.

"Ugh, -the hell you been eating" Mia hoisted the dwarf over her shoulder and made her way quickly away from danger. She looked back slightly toward the chaos as she fled toward the safety of the blueberry inn on the outskirts of town.

The woman faced the general, who flinched with fear. "Err..." Her arm whipped forward, launching one of her knifes at his masked face. It was about to impale his head when the weapon froze in the air. Suddenly a hooded stranger was there on the tank. A gesture of his hand and the woman with her knife were sent flying. She landed near the inn soon after the stranger and the tank disappeared. "I hate clokes."

Pace flinched at the sudden disappearance of his cat friend. He looked down and sniffed, hope of finding his master draining.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.