1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Mini Fluff

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fluffy, Feb 8, 2012.

1. So, yeah. It's been some weeks or so since I've said a word here, I know. Life's getting more or less back in order. Just one thing after another, haha. Mentally, I'm healthy again but like... Now I'm living in a new town full of strange ugly people. Like, not even kidding. lolol So many of the adults and children here are SOOO icky looking.

ANYWAY... I have many good friends here, some of which don't know my big news:

I'M HAVING A BABY :|

Peter knocked me up. >:[ Be sure and kick his ass congratulate him!

As of now, the clinic guesses I am 10 weeks along and I'm due early September. I look forward to the day my little Sith arrives. <3 Also, you can expect me to show my face around here more often. Not as much as I used to, but hey at least I'm 'back', mm? :3 I have a lot to do now... But hey, I've missed this place.

That's all, I guess. 143.

2. Congrats Fulffers! <333

3. Congratulations to you both! Wow, I totally didn't expect this when I saw the thread.....*speechless* Really, i am.

I don't know what to say other than you guys will be awesome parents.

4. *offers fluffy a mini-fryingpan* : D let the legacy continue my pupil ;__; also congrats dear <3

and Pete dear....*throws pillows and fryingpans at*

but congrats : D

5. You are now Fluffball!

6. Can I be the crazy fun-loving aunt? :D

I am completely mind blown by this. Go you guys!

7. **Already knew**

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER.
    I KNOCKED UP MY FLUFFWIFU.
    YES.
    Peter is just taking the credit. >:[
    Aahahah.

8. CONGRATULATIONS!!! > w<
    A BABY FLUFF-SAN AND PETE-SAN.
    whaaaaaa.
    I am.
    I am SO happy for you two. o.o <3<3

[​IMG]

Careful where you put the toys. D:

9. Iwaku is spawning! ooooh noooooeees!

10. ***Also already knew***
    I've said it once and I'll say it again; Congrats Fluffu. You've got a great big life ahead of you. Knock the world dead. Also; First thing your child should learn is force lightning.

And Diana, this place already spawned children.

11. Congrats Fluffy! Good to hear that things are going well for you :D

12. congrats to the both o' ye!

Remember! We want pictures!

13. Hope the Spawning goes well fluffers.

14. Ah fuck...
    Congratulations! :)

15. When the kid is old enough he/she needs to join here. That'll be the time I'll be running this site.

Congrats, Darth Cyana. Darth Wynter lays claim to your child's training.

Oh and.

HOW DO I KEEP IN CONTACT WITH CHOO?!

16. POOR GUY LOLOLOL

NAH JK CONGRATULATIONS LOL

17. Oh! Since I'm not on Skypes until I get my computer back, use email: andirews@gmail.com. I check it everyday, so I'll respond fairly quickly. :3 Thank you for asking, XC.

And thank you all for your kind words. <3 I am grateful. And I do promise pictures.

18. You are not allowed to drive a minivan, instead you must drive this

[​IMG]

19. Yeeeaaaah boi. <3

20. I expect the prefix "Darth" to be on the birth certificate, or I will be very disappointed.

(In all seriousness, congratulations!)