Mini Fluff

F

Fluffy

Original poster
So, yeah. It's been some weeks or so since I've said a word here, I know. Life's getting more or less back in order. Just one thing after another, haha. Mentally, I'm healthy again but like... Now I'm living in a new town full of strange ugly people. Like, not even kidding. lolol So many of the adults and children here are SOOO icky looking.

ANYWAY... I have many good friends here, some of which don't know my big news:

I'M HAVING A BABY :|

Peter knocked me up. >:[ Be sure and kick his ass congratulate him!

As of now, the clinic guesses I am 10 weeks along and I'm due early September. I look forward to the day my little Sith arrives. <3 Also, you can expect me to show my face around here more often. Not as much as I used to, but hey at least I'm 'back', mm? :3 I have a lot to do now... But hey, I've missed this place.

That's all, I guess. 143.

Congratulations to you both! Wow, I totally didn't expect this when I saw the thread.....*speechless* Really, i am.

I don't know what to say other than you guys will be awesome parents.

*offers fluffy a mini-fryingpan* : D let the legacy continue my pupil ;__; also congrats dear <3

and Pete dear....*throws pillows and fryingpans at*

but congrats : D

Can I be the crazy fun-loving aunt? :D

I am completely mind blown by this. Go you guys!

**Already knew**

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER.
I KNOCKED UP MY FLUFFWIFU.
YES.
Peter is just taking the credit. >:[
Aahahah.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! > w<
A BABY FLUFF-SAN AND PETE-SAN.
whaaaaaa.
I am.
I am SO happy for you two. o.o <3<3

Baby-Vader.jpg

Careful where you put the toys. D:

Iwaku is spawning! ooooh noooooeees!

***Also already knew***
I've said it once and I'll say it again; Congrats Fluffu. You've got a great big life ahead of you. Knock the world dead. Also; First thing your child should learn is force lightning.

And Diana, this place already spawned children.

Congrats Fluffy! Good to hear that things are going well for you :D

congrats to the both o' ye!

Remember! We want pictures!

Hope the Spawning goes well fluffers.

When the kid is old enough he/she needs to join here. That'll be the time I'll be running this site.

Congrats, Darth Cyana. Darth Wynter lays claim to your child's training.

Oh and.

HOW DO I KEEP IN CONTACT WITH CHOO?!

POOR GUY LOLOLOL

NAH JK CONGRATULATIONS LOL

When the kid is old enough he/she needs to join here. That'll be the time I'll be running this site.

Congrats, Darth Cyana. Darth Wynter lays claim to your child's training.

Oh and.

HOW DO I KEEP IN CONTACT WITH CHOO?!

Oh! Since I'm not on Skypes until I get my computer back, use email: [email protected]. I check it everyday, so I'll respond fairly quickly. :3 Thank you for asking, XC.

And thank you all for your kind words. <3 I am grateful. And I do promise pictures.

You are not allowed to drive a minivan, instead you must drive this

422554_318711084848570_244753448911001_914872_1667784621_n.jpg

I expect the prefix "Darth" to be on the birth certificate, or I will be very disappointed.

(In all seriousness, congratulations!)