Mind-numbing Video games

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
What is the most mind numbingly boring game you have ever played?

I found this on youtube...I get it. In this economy no one has a job, so we must play games that are basically like going to work. I watched this video and felt like I needed a break..or a raise. I know it is going to be hard to top Street Sweeper, the game's headline? Keeping the streets clean..literally!

K

Kitti

I did this begrudgingly, for money.
And now there is a game for it.
@__@

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Pokemon Black.

Yeah. I said it. A Pokemon game. I love Pokemon too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6WXQL_pJc2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT ALL THAT DLC THIS GAME HAS ENDLESS REPLAYABILITY YO.

W

Wizard Secretary Doxa

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO They stole my idea!!! I was gonna called that "Need for Speed: Train Special Edition!"

HOLY FUCK I WANNA BE A FARMER NOW:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k5QjmFjOfSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Who plays these games? Seriously, I would rather go out and do real yard work than play a farming simulator.

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Farmers teaching their kids how to farm?

Zen

The Bartender
Invitation Status
, , ,
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
Mmmmm.....

Farming for four hours on WoW just to make some virtual gold.

I don't know how the gold farmers did it. I just don't know. -_-"

Spammy

Swagolor Approved
Male
Trainz.

Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders.

Both links are to an LP group commentating on them. The latter is amusing, because if you look at the Steam Achievements page, 84% of the people who bought it beat the first stage, and only 49% of them beat the game. Less than half the people who bought it actually played it to the end.

Lysander

Eccentric Fae Swathed in Illusion & Mystery
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi Modern, Modern, Steampunk, Comedy, Drama, Action, Adventure, War, Military, Politics, Intrigue, Espionage, Crime, Mystery, Thriller, etc. It largely depends on the particular roleplay.
This is why I hate Farmville.

Z

Zeon Twilight

That is...impressively boring. I'm not sure I can beat it actually. Though for me personally, I'd have to say that the Catwoman game was the most boring game I've ever played.