October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
What is the most mind numbingly boring game you have ever played?

I found this on youtube...I get it. In this economy no one has a job, so we must play games that are basically like going to work. I watched this video and felt like I needed a break..or a raise. I know it is going to be hard to top Street Sweeper, the game's headline? Keeping the streets clean..literally!

I did this begrudgingly, for money.
And now there is a game for it.
@__@

Pokemon Black.

Yeah. I said it. A Pokemon game. I love Pokemon too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6WXQL_pJc2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT ALL THAT DLC THIS GAME HAS ENDLESS REPLAYABILITY YO.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO They stole my idea!!! I was gonna called that "Need for Speed: Train Special Edition!"

HOLY FUCK I WANNA BE A FARMER NOW:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k5QjmFjOfSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who plays these games? Seriously, I would rather go out and do real yard work than play a farming simulator.

Farmers teaching their kids how to farm?

Mmmmm.....

Farming for four hours on WoW just to make some virtual gold.

I don't know how the gold farmers did it. I just don't know. -_-"

Trainz.

Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders.

Both links are to an LP group commentating on them. The latter is amusing, because if you look at the Steam Achievements page, 84% of the people who bought it beat the first stage, and only 49% of them beat the game. Less than half the people who bought it actually played it to the end.

That is...impressively boring. I'm not sure I can beat it actually. Though for me personally, I'd have to say that the Catwoman game was the most boring game I've ever played.