Million Dollars, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

A million dollars but you have to race around the world in order to get it.

Sure, Amazing race... let's go.

A million dollars, but you have to win a gameshow first.

Sure!

A million dollars but you have to make a successful video game.

Nah.

Million dollars but you are transported to the past.

Hm, it depends on how far in the past. Sure?

A million dollars but you have to end whatever relationship you are in.

Sure. severs ties with depression

A million dollars, but every time you spend one, life gets faster.

So I could keep time slow by not spending any of it? Sure, Millioner for a long long time!

A Million dollars, but you have to travel to a galaxy far far away in a trip that will leave you on the brink of death once you arrive.

Sure.

Million dollars, but you grew a fraction of an inch for each dollar spent.

Nah.

Million dollars but stray and wild animals will always follow you around right up to inside your bedroom and you can't drive them away.

Absolutely! I love animals. Granting they're friendly and tame, which would be implied if they're following me around everywhere. ^^

A million dollars, but you have to shave your head bald, and the hair never grows back. Oh and remember, wigs are itchy.

No... I like my hair.

Million dollars, but your eyesight gets worse and worse with each passing dollar spent.

Nah! I love my eyesight.

Million dollars, but... you have to drive an articulated truck through extremely tight city streets, for the rest of your life, meaning you are not able to leave the truck and you'll be driving around in circles for the rest of your life.

Reactions: Sumirenko
Of course! Drive through exists. So do car chargers, gasoline tanks, Amazon from your phone... I could dig it! ;P

A million dollars, but you can only spend it on large Hawaiian pizzas and Diet Coke.

Meh. It's still food.

A million dollars, but you must get a wish fulfilled by a "Corrupt a Wish"-style genie.

Sure.

Million dollars but you age in reverse aging style. ( Basically, if you are 30, you become 3. 31 you become 13, 13 you become 31, etc.)

I'll... pass. I'd be a sixty-one year old woman. No thank you.

A million smackers, but you have to move to Antarctica for the rest of your life.

And do what exactly? I mean sure, there are the research stations, plus it's not exactly like cold weather is completely unknown. Meh, ok.

A million dolla dolla bills y'all, but your current house is destroyed some way. Nothing but people (and the money you just got) gets out in time.

Sure, I'm bored of living in this house anyways and I can easily buy a much better one with some of that money. The only part that would kind if suck is losing all my stuff, but again, I could just buy better stuff to replace it.

A million dollars, but you have to start a new life; moving someplace far away and cutting off all ties with anyone you knew previously, including family. If you ever decide to contact any of them, you lose all of the money as well as anything you might have purchased with it.

Nope.

Million dollars, but you gradually fade from those closest to you memories until you disappear and are nothing but a stranger to them.

Hell no.

Million dollars but you have to identify the difference between an eclair, a cream puff, and a profiterole.

@Daz @Tarieles xD

Reactions: Tarieles
Status
Not open for further replies.