Might and Magicka

Character Name

Ketzia Kozue

Color

Yellow

Weapons

Two weapons created for two very separate situations.

The first is a katana named Sizu. It is a very special weapon, one with power and soul. And it is connected to Ketzia on a spiritual basis in a bond that could never be broken.
The blade itself is approximately 4 and a half feet in length, double edged, and engraved with the dancing dragon. The hilt is a breathtaking, shimmering gold and a perfect fit for Ketzia. Just before the pommel is a small name engraved into the steel. Sizu
As Ketzia grows, the katana does. So, as she grows taller and older, the blade lengthens. As her power mounts, the engravings glow a shimmering, silvery gold. Whenever her True Form takes, you can almost see the dragons flying across the shining blade.
Of course, this blade is not all good. Though it is nothing more than a special sword, it just so happens to be an intelligent weapon, meaning it speaks to Ketzia. And like all intelligent weapons, it tends to cause loss of concentration. No other could ever weild this weapon, for when another carries it, it tends to scream. Really loud, in fact.

The second weapon is much simpler (though in some cases, much more complicated), and was given to her upon her registration and acceptance into the school. This, too, was given to her by her serogate father, Kewi. It appears to be a treeling, almost, two strong coils of wood wrapping around each other, tipped with tiny branches that have leaves growing from them. Like Sizu, this weapon grows as its wielder, but it does not connect itself to any one person. Anyone of the Yellow path may weild this staff, but it happened to fall into Ketzia's hands.
Between the branches seems to hover a tiny golden wisp (in the pic, it glows green, but imagine it all a silvery golden light instead) shielded by a paper lamp of sorts that is held by the tiny branches. In a few spots are dangling beads, each with a particular rune known to help one in the connection with animals. At the other end is a blade that seems natural to the staff, itself, and it is engraved with a dancing dragon on the left side and a saying on the right. A bird does not since because she has an answer, she sings because she has a song. And engraved into the seemingly flawless wood is a name. Zona
The staff provides the ability to speak to animals that she does not already have an affinity for (which only consist of songbirds, wolves, cats, and horses), and the bottom is laced with feathers of a phoenix for luck and help in boosting the energy that already flows through the weilder. When the blade is planted into the ground, the staff will glow just a little brighter, and roots will grow, connecting the staff to the energy of the world. These roots, however, can easily be broken, thus leaving the staff vulnerable to anyone's hands.

Both weapons are used for particular purposes. However, the katana is always resting in its hilt on Ketzia's back when she is not in battle. The staff is in her hands and used as a sort of walking stick when she is simply around. However, when battle arises, Sizu is released from her slumber, and Zona is set to wait.

NatureStaff.jpg 20-68405.jpg 10.jpg

Appearance

The delicate appearance of a young woman has always been found deceiving. Ketzia is no different. Her long blonde hair cascades nearly to her knees in gentle, sligth waves, a truly silky, soft appearance overall. These golden strands are usually wrapped in a braid that appears elaborate to the nake eye, but is rather simple to her in all ways. Her bangs tend to part in such a way that they are longer on the left than the right, sometimes covering that eye. But this only adds to the effect of her angular jawline and the look in her round, breathtakingly deep blue eyes. Her raised cheekbones, little nose, and thin lips only add innocence to the appearance that she holds.
From her delicate face stretches a long neck onto slender, sloping shoulders with a raised collar bone. From those sloping shoulders stretch long, lean arms built with small, strong bones, ending with small hands built with long fingers made for the works of Nature. The rest of her body is built with the works of Womanhood, her chest slightly larger than average, her waist petite and cute in many ways, and her legs long and proportionate. In full, she is a girl of grace and beauty, built to stand 5' 8" (172 cm) in height and weigh around 115 pounds (52 kg).

However, where Ketzia's weapons are complicated, she is as well. Along her back (usually covered by her robes and/or hair) are elaborate tattoo-like marks in a golden color of, not one, but two sets of wings, one slightly smaller than the other. These tattoos stretch all across her back to end just over her stomach and shoulders.
Upon reaching maximum emotional turmoil, these tattoos will disappear only to grow into realy wings. These wings are of a strange matter that cannot be physically touched, but seen by everyone. They are of a bird-like texture but in a design one would see on a dragonfly. They are colored to be any shade from blue to green to silver depending on where one stands, and they are extremely proportioned to her body, meaning they seem to be a little overly large.
This is considered her true form. It will be explained more in her biography, but this is simply to explain her appearance.

Luckily for Ketzia, she needs not worry about cutting slits into her robes, for her wings are more of a spiritual matter than anything. So, instead she wears robes made of a more delicate-like material (though it's as strong as burlap) overlayed with her three colors - Silver, Gold, and a Forest Green. Everywhere is covered, and yet the fabric flows like a stream.
The first layer is a tight underlayer made of a forest green color. This layer goes from just beneath the collar bone to stretch just over her hands and slightly down her thighs, covering vital areas. This is the strongest layer, magicly proofed by protective spells.
The second layer is more loosely based and stretches to the ground. This layer gives flowing sleeves that stretch to her hands, opening wider as they go until they are as long as the rest of the robe. The robe skirts are also long and flowing, and the entire layer is that of a silver color. This layer also provides the base lining of her hood, which is loose and will rest atop her head with much left to rest upon her shoulders.
The third layer is the thinnest layer, and it is the color of shimmering golden yellow, the color of her own path. This layer also stretches fully to the ground and is the finishing touch to her hood. It also stretches into long sleeves, but it is shorter than the second layer, only adding thickness until halfway down the forearm before being folded and shortened as to keep from tangling.
Though these robes might appear flashy in a street, when Ketzia is in her own world, she seems to blend in well, as the sun and moon bounce from her almost like water. It is the perfect form of camoflauge.

129139568652257382.jpg 1327398526-668188-0024499_www.nevseoboi.com.ua.jpg stock-photo-chinese-girl-dressed-in-fantasy-robe-3118156.jpg stock-photo-chinese-girl-dressed-in-fantasy-robe-3118159.jpg 41H2EkWWQrL._AA300_.jpg
**The last is for a hood example only.

Items in Pack

+A small pocket knife+
+A jar of herbs for simple remedies (as well as a wicked tea)+
+A warm wool blanket+
+Two small notebooks on all Nature that she is unfamiliar with, as well as tips on how to speak with hostile creatures+
+Two spare waterskins+
+A packet of Needles and Thread+

Fighting Style

Sizu

With this weapon, the innocent young woman many know to be harmless becomes a ruthless warrior like no other. She is a cat and a bird all in one, bouncing from tree to tree as if they were nothing, silent as the air, and merciless. Her blade will strike before you know it, and her eyes will be the last thing you see, flashing brightly, colder than ice.
Her style is all in agility and dexterity. She is not the strongest, nor is she the biggest. But she is the quickest, and her wit is almost frightening. Her temper will get in her way of judgement, so sometimes she does not always think before she kills...but then again, that can be understandable, considering how broken she is.

Magic

Sizu is not always the best option, and Ketzia is well aware of this. Her power with Nature is strong, and she has seemed to befriend life in ways many cannot. Her ability to call the power of earth and trees is impeccable, and many may not notice the thorn vines that suddenly begin to grow around their feet.
But Nature is not all about fighting, so this is rarely used for such. Nature is comfort, and that is what she uses it for. In her songs and that of the songbirds, she can help those around her feel calm and happy. She can help others sleep when they're having a night of nightmares. So on and so forth...

The True Form

Upon reaching the state in which her wings appear, Sizu and simple magicks seem to become nothing. Her power with Nature is powerful, yes...but in this state, she is frightening. Everything will follow her command if it is Nature. Trees, earth, all animals within a mile radius. In all instances, you do not want Ketzia in this state, for she is a merciless and very...ominous being.

Character Bio
I call it like it is, Child," he says in a soft, sorrowful voice, his large hand reaching down to touch my cheek as if I am a simple-minded weakling. I back away from him, my face a horror. How could he call me a monster? I've nothing to hide, and nothing to show for such a name. Human. That is what I am. A simple child of five, big blue eyes swimming with tears that have yet to flow down my slightly plumped, ivory white cheeks.
"You know nothing, sir!" I yell, stomping my foot and running back to the scene I was found. Where my parents died that horrible death.

I was pulled from the gore, legs kicking, arms reaching out to the harsh remains of my parents and older brother. All gone and dead, nothing left. I was surprised my screams had not destroyed my young throat. Then again, mother had always told me that my lungs were the strongest she'd ever heard. That I would become a beautiful songbird, a lark, even, singing on through the night.

That would never happen like she thought.

The man chased me, brought me down. After all, I was a human girl then…how was I to outrun a grown man? He lifts me by my tiny braid, leaving me screaming loud enough for birds to fly away in fear. My blue eyes flash him a sinister (or as sinister as a five-year old can get) glare. Finally, I stop and completely quiet as he pulls me to him and shushes me.

"Just because I call you a monsters, young miss, does not mean you are all bad. But you are the reason for your parents' deaths…and I feel as though those that killed your family are looking for you. Come…let me take you to a safe place, where you can grow up and become a beautiful monster. You will never have to worry about anything again…"

That was the last thing I heard before all went black.

I woke again on a silver night with the moon glowing full above me. It had only been a few weeks since my family died, and the memories were still harsh in my mind, leaving me with nightmares of blood and gore. This night felt different, though. Somehow, I felt stronger and more alert than I ever had. For a five-year-old, my senses were extreme, and my voice, when used, was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

The night's birds stopped to listen to my songs. And all night, I sang, feeling stronger and stronger with each song. I could almost hear my mother's own voice drifting through the air above me. Of course, that was only my imagination, but a child could dream, couldn't she?

My days from then on were spent with me training to become a fighter, leaving my nights to indulge my imagination and dreams of song. With every week that passed, I grew stronger in both accounts. It wasn't until much later that I learned what exactly I was.

The man that raised me from my family's death on became known as Papa Kewi. He was a king, gentle soul…always dressed much like a monk and fought like the samurais that I had watched in the movies with my older brother. He had a special weapon, a katana named "Zima," which was the length of myself doubled at the time. When I was deemed ready around the age of seven, I got my own katana, which stretched to be about as long as me. This weapon, named "Sizu," was said to grow as I grew. And indeed it did. As I grew older and taller, the katana grew longer and stronger, as if it was a part of me.

But my skills with Sizu were not the only skills I acquired. I learned something only three years after acquiring my katana. When I was only ten years old, I awoke with a start to feel my body heating up all over. I fell into a heavy fever that left me in a deep sleep for nearly a month. But as I slept, I dreamt of flying.

When I woke again, I had strange markings completely covering my back. I had never gotten a chance to fully see them myself, but Papa Kewi had explained them as wings. As I had been called all those years ago, I was beginning to change into. A monster...but not one of evil.

My music and voice now called animals to me...and the trees seemed to dance to my songs. It was a beautiful sensation, and from then on, I was almost always found outside. Willow trees became my best of friends, and I almost always had a mockingbird somewhere trying to immitate my mellodies.

When I became of age, I applied for entry at the Academy of Magika, immediately being qualified for registration and being welcomed into the school. It was then that I would learn the full amount of my potential.

My wings did not really appear from my back until a year after entering the school. I've always been an even person. Level to a fault with my emotions. Warrior's training, perhaps, taught me that. But when my parents are mentioned, I cannot help but feel those fears that was once known by that little girl. Fear tore through me...fear that the men that killed my family have finally caught me. But more than that...anger mixed, boiling to rage, even. And that was when my full potential broke loose.

I almost killed the boy that decided to tease me about not having any family. And because of that, I was closely monitored by all of my mentors.

But my abilities grew, as did my willingness to learn how to control myself. And with that control came more open power. My heightened senses always strengthened on the Full Moon...those are the times that I feel closest to my own soul and the soul of Nature. Those are the times that I feel connected to my mother, the lark.

In my years as a student here, I have known peace and safety. And now, I face judgement with my power. I now begin my journey down the White Path. But before I can do that, I must help my fellow students find the others. It is my job...and if I do not fulfill this part of my journey, I may never be able to find true peace...

I do hope she is acceptable...I kinda...went crazy with her.

Hm... Shall i write up a quick bio for the Hand?

When do any of you think we could possibly start? If ever, that is...​

I don't know, but it doesn't seem soon. We're still missing a dark leader, which I'm assuming is important to the story. Also, OP hasn't posted for a week, so who knows if he's busy or whatnot?

I really like you character though! Quite...detailed!

Go ahead and make a character, Spwack! Would love to see what you have in mind. :]

Yeah, I kinda got carried away...but making her was what I needed to get my spark back into writing, it seems. Ever since I spent that time on her, I've been able to finish all of my other characters and start my RP.

I'm a patient person, and since my Changelings are starting here soon, this gives me the opportunity to put my work into them. I'll keep an eye on the thread and hope our GM returns soon...​

Very nice, great that you got your spark back! I'll keep watching too and hopefully it can start sometime in the near future. ;)

i looked at yellow's page and was like,.. to early in the morning to read all of that,... *eyes burning*

Yeah, sorry about that...Like I said, my fingers kinda got carried away...that's more detail than I usually put into a character. But I had fun making her, so even if I don't get to play her just yet, I still get to feel proud of myself *giggles*​

yeh, i understand, its how i get with some artwork i have, like the detail just pours out and i have no idea where it came from,.. @-@ then i get headache

Ha! I do that too, especially when I'm in the moment...that's where some of my best graphic art comes from.​