ミ☆ winnie's coding lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE CUrSED ORaCLE

"prophecies often lead quests, but what could that mean in the case of a cursed oracle?"
this over here will eventually become the overview.

guidelines [click]

- As GM, my word is law.

- We will be using real face claims. No anime or digital drawings.

- Post your CS after getting the okay from me about the roles you want, and only in the character sign ups.

- Anything romantic that goes beyond kissing needs to be taken to the PMs or has to fade to black.

- There can and will be plenty of drama in the roleplay but let's try and keep all of that in character and not ooc.

- Ideally, I would prefer an even ratio of genders, so that means three boys and three girls. You may double up if you wish but it is not a necessity.

- This will be a pretty casual roleplay. A minimum of two paragraphs per character is required but post frequency is around one reply a week.

- No Godmodding. No perfect characters.

lore & setting

CAMP HALF BLOOD
no-lightbox

THE CABINS
no-lightbox

every cabin is devoted to a god or goddess and their demigod children reside there. there are even honorary cabins, that belong to those gods and goddesses that do not have children, such as hera and artemis. the cabins appear to be a two storey villa, and inside each is a small lounge with a fire place and couches. it doesn't seem that big on the outside but it is quite spacious on the inside. each floor has six rooms which house two people each. electronics are discouraged at camp since it attracts unwanted attention and alerts monsters of demigods whereabouts.

LAKE ICHOR
no-lightbox

one of many lakes in the camp, mainly because it is the largest and also is home to the didymaion grove. nature and water spirits can often be found either close to or in the lake but they are harmless. in fact, they help out at camp. several activities take place around the other lakes in camp, but lake ichor is off limits unless someone wishes to approach the grove in the center of the lake.

THE DIDYMAION GROVE
no-lightbox

the didymaion grove is where one goes to get a prophecy for a quest. the tress whisper and present you with words that will help you on your way. the grove knows when someone seeks a prophecy, and only then will it speak. otherwise, there is absolute silence. as of late though, there have been no voices from the trees, despite the urgent need of a quest.

THE DINING PAVILION
no-lightbox

the dining pavilion is where everyone eats. all three meals are provided, along with two snack breaks ; one after breakfast and one after lunch. people can sit wherever they please and the food is served by nymphs, dryads and satyrs, all nature spirits and creatures that are devoted to helping the camp. they are very friendly though, and often join the campers for some meals.

THE ARENA
no-lightbox

the arena is used mainly for duels and sword fighting practise. a lot of sparring is done here, but other tournaments take place here as well, not just pertaining to sword fighting. there are rows of rock, shaped to appear like extremely long benches, so that people may sit and witness whatever happens in the arena.

THE PIT
no-lightbox

every friday and saturday night, there is a bonfire that takes place at the pit where there are campfire games and singing. every friday before the bonfire is usually a game of capture the flag, while every saturday before the bonfire, on cabin is tasked with forming a new activity/competition that the rest of the camp takes part in.

THE AMPHITHEATER
no-lightbox

the amphitheater is supposed to be used for productions and plays, but as of late is has mostly become a meeting ground when the camp director has something to announce.

THE ARCHERY RANGE
no-lightbox

for campers to practise archery.

THE LOUNGE
no-lightbox

the lounge is a place for campers to unwind and relax. there are plenty of normal sports grounds inside the lounge, like basketball or tennis, and there are recreational activities as well like gaming machines, darts, foosball. there are very few electrical appliances, so not many video games, but there are other things like board games.

THE TRAINING GROUNDS
no-lightbox

the training grounds has a number of different obstacles that helps a camper improve various skills. it is also another place one can spar.

THE CLIMBING WALL
no-lightbox

for campers to enhance their agility and speed.

THE WEST WOODS

no-lightbox

the west woods are used for a number of camp activities, like capture the flag. it is also home to the boulder of hephaestus and the eye of delphi [see below]. all the nature spirits and the satyrs reside here.

THE EAST WOODS
no-lightbox

the east woods are forbidden for all to enter. someone had attempted to explore it a long time ago, but never returned, and since then, anyone that has ventured inside, has never been known to come back. there's at least twenty feet of free land from the entrance of the woods, as the camp director decided it was best nothing was nearby. the whole area has a very eerie vibe to it and nobody's really that keen on entering anyway, after getting a look at it. nobody even knows how far it stretches.

THE CELESTIAL GARDENS
no-lightbox

tended to by some of the demigods with an affinity for nature, the celestial gardens grow a number of fruits and vegetables, as well as flowers and godly plants that help tremendously for healing purposes.

THE NATURE LABYRINTH
no-lightbox

also dubbed the 'above ground' labyrinth, this is not nearly as deadly as the labyrinth built by daedalus but one could still get lost. it is large, with many twists and turns, and nobidy truly knows how it came to be since it was not sculpted by demigods, nor placed there when camp was first set up. it was just always there. it is unknown if the whole maze has been fully explored since people keep finding new places and things. it is rumored to have the actual entrance to the actual labyrinth -- the one underground and built by deadalus. however, if this is true, nobody has found it.

THE STABLES
no-lightbox

THE FORGES
no-lightbox

THE ARMORY
no-lightbox

THE EYE OF DELPHI
no-lightbox

THE BOULDER OF HEPHAESTUS
no-lightbox

THE CONSUL'S GATHERING
no-lightbox

roles [click]

Child of Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow and Messenger of the Gods
power ; telepathy & scrying
the child of iris has the uncanny ability of projecting their thoughts onto others

Child of Asclepius, God of Healing and Medicine
power ; regeneration & healing
the child of asclepius can tba

Child of Harmonia, Goddess of Harmony and Concord
power ; accord manipulation & peace inducement
the child of boreas can tba

Child of Morpheus, God of Dreams and Sleep
power ; dream walking & sleep inducement
the child of morpheus can tba

Child of Bia, Goddess of Power and Compulsion
power ; remote possesion & subliminal messaging
the child of bia can tba

Child of Erebos, God of Darkness and Mist
power ; shadow travel & fog generation
the child of erebos can tba

Last edited:
NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY, SOZ.

[stabs=bleft|100%x600]{slide=tab1|left}
{tab=1}
{/tab}{tab=2}
{/tab}{tab=3}
{/tab}{tab=4}
{/tab}{tab=5}
{/tab}

something will come here

{/slide}{slide=tab2|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}{tab=2}
{/tab}{tab=3}
{/tab}{tab=4}
{/tab}{tab=5}
{/tab}

something will come here

{/slide}{slide=tab3|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}{tab=2}
{/tab}{tab=3}
{/tab}{tab=4}
{/tab}{tab=5}
{/tab}

something will come here

{/slide}{slide=tab4|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}{tab=2}
{/tab}{tab=3}
{/tab}{tab=4}
{/tab}{tab=5}
{/tab}

something will come here

{/slide}{slide=tab5|center}
{tab=1}
{/tab}{tab=2}
{/tab}{tab=3}
{/tab}{tab=4}
{/tab}{tab=5}
{/tab}

something will come here

{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited:
WIP

character name
some quote here

A74VEGL.jpg

XqGwU0a.jpg

2rckud2.jpg

YaKSxG3.jpg

basics

full name: tba
nickname: tba
sexuality: tba
birthday: tba
zodiac: tba
blood type: tba
inventory: tba

appearance

height: tba
weight: tba
build: tba
hair: tba
eyes: tba
complexion: tba
piercings: tba
marknigs: tba
attire: tba

persona

outer persona: tba
inner persona: tba
dislikes: tba
strengths: tba
weaknesses: tba
hobbies: tba
talents: tba
secrets: tba
fears: tba
quirks: tba

health

ailments: tba
allergies: tba
illnesses: tba
disorders: tba
emotional stability: tba
mental health: tba

relations

families: tba
friends: tba
significant other: tba
crush: tba

history

background: tba
theme song: tba
extra: tba

Last edited:
WIP

character name
some quote here

basics

full name: tba
nickname: tba
sexuality: tba
birthday: tba
zodiac: tba
blood type: tba
inventory: tba

appearance

height: tba
weight: tba
build: tba
hair: tba
eyes: tba
complexion: tba
piercings: tba
marknigs: tba
attire: tba

persona

outer persona: tba
inner persona: tba
dislikes: tba
strengths: tba
weaknesses: tba
hobbies: tba
talents: tba
secrets: tba
fears: tba
quirks: tba

health

ailments: tba
allergies: tba
illnesses: tba
disorders: tba
emotional stability: tba
mental health: tba

relations

families: tba
friends: tba
significant other: tba
crush: tba

history

background: tba
theme song: tba
extra: tba

— W E L C O M E

hello!
my name is winnie and i'm currently searching for some new roleplays. i've sort of been in and out of iwaku for a while and maintaining very few roleplays while some dropped — though that's my fault and i have no other excuse except that life got in the way. and i can't promise it won't happen again because, well, that's just how life is, i guess. Till then though, i would really like to get back into the swing of things. writing, for me, is an escape from irl problems so i want to take up three or four long term partners to keep me sane and help me move along irl. and if we had something once but it never took off, for whatever reason, feel free to hmu and we can talk it over and maybe plan something else. I'm always open to that.

• before we get to the good stuff though, there are just a few guidelines that i prefer my partners follow:

— i really, really, really, want long term partners. I for one, do not like short lived roleplays. I like to build the story as much as possible and add new elements when it seems like the story is coming to an end. along with this, i also want someone dedicated. someone who will plot and plan and add to the story as much as i do.
    — i tend to be quite active because i always use iwaku on my phone. as a result, i can shell out a coupe of replies a day. i don't expect this kind of activity from my partners because I know real life always gets in the way and definitely comes first, but i require a reply every other day because I can lose interest in the roleplay if it's not very active or if it runs slowly.
    — i primarily prefer playing females however i am not opposed to playing males! i generally only prefer that if we are doubling/tripling etc. Otherwise, i prefer to play a main female character against a male main. when doubling or including multiple characters - which i love by the way - i am open to roleplaying all sexualities. please let me know what pairings you would prefer and how many characters you want to include when you contact me!
    — as far as writing goes, i would like a partner with proper grammar and a good grasp of the english language. english is not my first language but it is the only language i know. I also require a minimum of two paragraphs per response/character. i can go up to like eight paragraphs, max, but the more paragraphs there are, the longer it takes me to reply.
    — you must know this: going into a roleplay with me will include mature and dark themes. I tend to involve a lot of drama and include cursing, smut, drugs, violence and alcohol. [smut only applies to those that are redstar though]. If anything aside from this makes you uncomfortable or is a trigger, please let me know so we can avoid it. I want to respect everyone's boundaries. I also love romance. I need romance in every roleplay that i do, whether it's a slow build up or not. other themes i enjoy are action, angst, fluff, modern fantasy and horror/supernatural.
    — i use only real/celebrity face claims and nothing else. I would prefer that my partner did the same.
    — i can roleplay over pm or threads but nowhere else so let me know your preference over the two.​

• These are some random pairings that appeal to me. We could probably create a plot around it and brainstorm. a lot of these can be meshed together, especially if we're playing multiple characters, to form one big plot.

— vampire x human
    — Werewolf x human
    — supernatural being x human
    — Supernatural being x supernatural being
    — Vampire x werewolf
    — Royalty x commoner (modern)
    — Rich x poor (modern)
    — bad boy x good girl
    — mentor x student (supernatural?)
    — patient x normal person
    — patient x therapist
    — Misfit x therapist
    — Addict x former addict
    — Popular x nerd
    — Jock x nerd
    — Jock x misfit
    — Perfect kid x rebellious kid​

• here are a bunch of fandoms i'm into. I'm up for pretty much all of them. I prefer canon x oc but i can also do oc x oc and canon x canon. Just ask!

— Harry potter
    — the mortal instruments
    — Percy jackson
    — supernatural
    — the maze runner
    — twilight
    — the hunger games
    — the flash
    — marvel (cinematic universe)
    — 13 reasons why
    — game of thrones
    — friends (or a friends style roleplay)
    — how to train your dragon​

• Okay they're not exactly full fledged plots but more like ideas for plots so we can build on it.

— a school of elementals | rivalries?
    — a school of hunters that go after supernatural creatures | maybe a taboo relationship or two?
    — school for superpowwred individuals | maybe au xmen?
    — school for hosts | teens become of gods (any mythology)
    — a support group for addicts/misfits/teens with issues/medical issues
    — percy jackson-esque quest for demigods | any mythology
    — haunted house and a group of rebellious kids
    — post apocalyptic stuff
    — dystopian world | lots of Ideas for this and we can brainstorm
    — group of people wake up with no memory in a dire situation
    — something about angels and demons
    — something about the four elements
    — something about old high school friends reuniting | angst and old feelings bubbling to the surface
    — good old high school drama with cliques and friendships and romance​

and that's about it! Please pm me if interested!

alex rosario
vampire | slytherin

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac posuere tellus. Sed malesuada risus in sapien imperdiet dignissim. Cras finibus nunc vitae metus venenatis eleifend. Aliquam fermentum pretium ipsum, at sodales neque vestibulum a. Maecenas euismod auctor scelerisque. Praesent a facilisis nisl. Duis molestie pellentesque euismod. Sed posuere enim et nisi porta ultrices. Vivamus dolor turpis, euismod eget neque vitae, fermentum accumsan metus. In in venenatis nisi. Mauris venenatis mi metus, nec accumsan metus scelerisque vel. Vestibulum vel libero eu mauris vehicula fringilla nec nec sem.

Maecenas velit dui, faucibus in ultrices ac, volutpat et arcu. Aenean efficitur ligula in metus euismod, at molestie augue lobortis. Nam quis dui nisl. Integer et porta dui, venenatis tempor ligula. Nam faucibus sit amet odio quis laoreet. Sed molestie eget arcu vel tristique. Fusce lectus magna, faucibus et mauris quis, eleifend scelerisque dui. Aliquam dapibus iaculis enim, ac vehicula nisl. Proin aliquam ut augue lobortis accumsan. Sed vitae ultrices lorem. Pellentesque mattis turpis nec est finibus volutpat. Nunc porttitor tortor nibh, sit amet semper orci ultricies ut. Quisque aliquet augue id massa egestas maximus. Vestibulum tincidunt, tortor in ornare interdum, arcu ipsum placerat eros, eu cursus sapien metus sed magna. Duis sapien elit, commodo et ligula eget, lacinia accumsan diam.

Morbi purus nulla, posuere a arcu nec, aliquam laoreet quam. Integer non condimentum odio. Donec dolor mauris, pellentesque non felis a, ullamcorper consectetur nisi. Fusce non felis purus. Proin hendrerit lorem sed risus porta, vitae vestibulum felis bibendum. Pellentesque congue nulla nec tellus aliquet, a vulputate neque rutrum. Fusce massa risus, pulvinar a rhoncus eu, varius sit amet eros. Quisque egestas, augue sit amet egestas lobortis, dolor mauris imperdiet nulla, ac accumsan massa odio vel orci. Donec vitae tellus eget justo condimentum mollis et sit amet urna.

Etiam a mauris ex. Fusce convallis condimentum metus, a volutpat quam porttitor nec. Fusce aliquet lacus in semper eleifend. Morbi eu bibendum mauris, fermentum lobortis nibh. Praesent a turpis fringilla, iaculis arcu a, pretium mi. Donec ut purus id lorem iaculis volutpat. Morbi ultricies urna nulla, non gravida massa vehicula id. Suspendisse posuere posuere quam, et hendrerit erat dapibus vitae. Suspendisse placerat rutrum blandit. Phasellus eget lacinia mauris. Vestibulum libero ligula, luctus ut orci sed, porttitor efficitur felis. Fusce vitae lobortis diam. Donec nisi diam, aliquam quis nulla quis, iaculis convallis ipsum. Aliquam convallis ullamcorper consequat.

Donec tempor gravida egestas. Maecenas accumsan nunc eget eros ultrices, eget ornare tellus aliquam. Mauris dictum vestibulum velit, non sagittis sem maximus sit amet. Aliquam dapibus a mauris placerat suscipit. Vestibulum ultrices dolor eget magna vestibulum, a consectetur nulla fermentum. Fusce feugiat mollis magna. Proin elementum lacus sollicitudin diam imperdiet, vitae laoreet arcu sagittis. Nullam feugiat nulla eget felis iaculis, tristique mollis urna efficitur. Suspendisse et urna vitae erat elementum sagittis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi a augue ut ante dignissim cursus. Sed vel mauris odio. Nullam lacinia tellus non cursus aliquam. Nunc sed elementum lorem. Etiam arcu diam, vulputate sed justo sed, iaculis porta sapien.

levi thorne
wizard | gryffindor

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac posuere tellus. Sed malesuada risus in sapien imperdiet dignissim. Cras finibus nunc vitae metus venenatis eleifend. Aliquam fermentum pretium ipsum, at sodales neque vestibulum a. Maecenas euismod auctor scelerisque. Praesent a facilisis nisl. Duis molestie pellentesque euismod. Sed posuere enim et nisi porta ultrices. Vivamus dolor turpis, euismod eget neque vitae, fermentum accumsan metus. In in venenatis nisi. Mauris venenatis mi metus, nec accumsan metus scelerisque vel. Vestibulum vel libero eu mauris vehicula fringilla nec nec sem.

Maecenas velit dui, faucibus in ultrices ac, volutpat et arcu. Aenean efficitur ligula in metus euismod, at molestie augue lobortis. Nam quis dui nisl. Integer et porta dui, venenatis tempor ligula. Nam faucibus sit amet odio quis laoreet. Sed molestie eget arcu vel tristique. Fusce lectus magna, faucibus et mauris quis, eleifend scelerisque dui. Aliquam dapibus iaculis enim, ac vehicula nisl. Proin aliquam ut augue lobortis accumsan. Sed vitae ultrices lorem. Pellentesque mattis turpis nec est finibus volutpat. Nunc porttitor tortor nibh, sit amet semper orci ultricies ut. Quisque aliquet augue id massa egestas maximus. Vestibulum tincidunt, tortor in ornare interdum, arcu ipsum placerat eros, eu cursus sapien metus sed magna. Duis sapien elit, commodo et ligula eget, lacinia accumsan diam.

Morbi purus nulla, posuere a arcu nec, aliquam laoreet quam. Integer non condimentum odio. Donec dolor mauris, pellentesque non felis a, ullamcorper consectetur nisi. Fusce non felis purus. Proin hendrerit lorem sed risus porta, vitae vestibulum felis bibendum. Pellentesque congue nulla nec tellus aliquet, a vulputate neque rutrum. Fusce massa risus, pulvinar a rhoncus eu, varius sit amet eros. Quisque egestas, augue sit amet egestas lobortis, dolor mauris imperdiet nulla, ac accumsan massa odio vel orci. Donec vitae tellus eget justo condimentum mollis et sit amet urna.

Etiam a mauris ex. Fusce convallis condimentum metus, a volutpat quam porttitor nec. Fusce aliquet lacus in semper eleifend. Morbi eu bibendum mauris, fermentum lobortis nibh. Praesent a turpis fringilla, iaculis arcu a, pretium mi. Donec ut purus id lorem iaculis volutpat. Morbi ultricies urna nulla, non gravida massa vehicula id. Suspendisse posuere posuere quam, et hendrerit erat dapibus vitae. Suspendisse placerat rutrum blandit. Phasellus eget lacinia mauris. Vestibulum libero ligula, luctus ut orci sed, porttitor efficitur felis. Fusce vitae lobortis diam. Donec nisi diam, aliquam quis nulla quis, iaculis convallis ipsum. Aliquam convallis ullamcorper consequat.

Donec tempor gravida egestas. Maecenas accumsan nunc eget eros ultrices, eget ornare tellus aliquam. Mauris dictum vestibulum velit, non sagittis sem maximus sit amet. Aliquam dapibus a mauris placerat suscipit. Vestibulum ultrices dolor eget magna vestibulum, a consectetur nulla fermentum. Fusce feugiat mollis magna. Proin elementum lacus sollicitudin diam imperdiet, vitae laoreet arcu sagittis. Nullam feugiat nulla eget felis iaculis, tristique mollis urna efficitur. Suspendisse et urna vitae erat elementum sagittis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi a augue ut ante dignissim cursus. Sed vel mauris odio. Nullam lacinia tellus non cursus aliquam. Nunc sed elementum lorem. Etiam arcu diam, vulputate sed justo sed, iaculis porta sapien.

tumblr_inline_olnabifnW01ravrtw_500.gif

tumblr_inline_olohonoefI1ravrtw_500.gif

"descensuc averno facilis est."

tumblr_inline_olpq7sgwPc1ravrtw_500.gif

tumblr_inline_olpst9nASB1ravrtw_500.gif
drew teuliére

general

NAME
drusilla marie bellona teuliére

NICKNAMES
"so your name is drew?" | her most common nickname is drew. in fact, to anyone else, her name is drew because she never tells anyone that her real name is actually drusilla.
"whoa, easy there drew-zilla. you'll give that movie monster a run for its money." | her brother coined the term drew-zilla for her and it sort of stuck, for whenever she's in a mood.
"that's my shortcake." | though drew hates the name shortcake, she allows her father to use it. anybody else that tries will likely get their tongue cut out.
"gosh, don't be so dumb dewey." | the name dewey is reserved for drew's younger brother. though her mother was the one that coined it, her brother is the one that uses it most often.

SEXUALITY
heterosexual

SPECIES
human

OCCUPATION
full time hunter | part time bartender

RANK
none

appearance

HEIGHT
5'0

WEIGHT
90 lbs

BUILD
tba

IDENTIFIABLE MARKS
tba (Birthmarks, Tattoos, Piercings, etc...)

persona

PERSONALITY
impulsive | drew rarely thinks of the things she does or says before actually doing or saying them. this has gotten her into trouble on a number of occasions.
charming | this girl can charm her way out of anything. if it isn't her skillful flirting, her adorable wit usually sways anyone around.
sarcastic | drew's tongue practically drips sarcasm. it's like another first language to her.
adventurous | one with a curious mind and heart, drew can constantly be found looking for thrill and trying out new things. she's never one to shy away from anything really. she loves a challenge and often seeks them out.
secretive | drew doesn't have many secrets to begin with, though she does like to keep parts of her past private. she can get very offended if someone keeps prodding on about it and in such a scenario, the outcome is usually never pretty.
determined | once she sets her mind to something, drew does it. she rarely gets swayed -- even if her idea if horrible and the wrong way to go.
hot headed | it's easy for drew to get angry, and it's not a pretty sight at all. however, she is also usually quick to calm back down. when riled up though, she can get very physical. people literally have to hold her back.
carefree | drew rarely cares about what she does or what others think of her. this is usually a good thing because it nothing can hold her back, but it can also be potentially dangerous because it makes her more reckless and destructive.
caring | drew cares for very few people and she has a funny way of showing it too, but to those select people, she would give them the world. she would easily sacrifice her own life for those people in particular, no questions asked. in this way, she is also seen as very loyal and selfless.
independent | having roughed it p for most of her life, drew had to learn to cope and survive on her own or with what little she was given. she is quite resourceful, and as a result, she grew up to be fiercely independent. she hates relying on people for things or having people 'come to her rescue

DISLIKES
tba

SKILLS
tba

FEARS
tba

QUIRKS
tba

background

FAMILY
sonya karrie teuliére | mother | deceased
augustus luiz teuliére | father | deceased
dean heracles teuliére | older brother | alive [twenty-four]
dorian ares teuliére | younger brother | alive [seventeen]
dominic kratos teuliére | younger brother | alive [fifteen]

HISTORY

tba

EXTRAS
• faceclaim: naomi scott

tumblr_ndzgckNX0r1qex05vo7_250.gif

tumblr_ndzgckNX0r1qex05vo4_250.gif

"ancheronta movbo."

tumblr_ndzgckNX0r1qex05vo8_250.gif

tumblr_ndzgckNX0r1qex05vo2_250.gif
cole devlin

general

NAME
collin pierce devlin

NICKNAMES
"...cole" | tba
"...rocky" | tba
"...sunshine" | tba
"...mr.brightside" | tba

SEXUALITY
heterosexual

SPECIES
werewolf

OCCUPATION
tba

RANK
beta

appearance

HEIGHT
6'2

WEIGHT
189 lbs

BUILD
tba

IDENTIFIABLE MARKS
tba (Birthmarks, Tattoos, Piercings, etc...)

persona

PERSONALITY
tba | tba
tba | tba
tba | tba
tba | tba
tba | tba
tba | tba
tba | tba

DISLIKES
tba

SKILLS