Mermaid Syndrome

Name: Kira

Race: Mermaid

Appearance:
gLYOkW3.png

Kira isn't a small woman by any means at all, in mermaid form she's around 10ft/3.048 meters long with her torso just being around 4ft/1.2 meters long and her tail taking up the rest of the lenght. In human form she's just an average 5'2ft/1.5 meter tall woman.

Animal:
Orca

Magical Capabilities:
Echolocation/Sonar Sense: The ability to determine the location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves. Kira is adept at using this, she can even pinpoint someone who is invisible or camouflaged though she's obviously wont be able to see their exact location but it is much more difficult if they're completely silent, that means you have to hold your breath to be completely undetected. She can also be overloaded if there is too much sound.

Sound Attacks:
-Sound Waves:

Skills: Well?
Personality: A paragraph in sentences.
History: A paragraph, at least.
Other Information: Stuff that doesn't fit up there.

WIP of course.​

Boosting this thread

With no survivors!

daa2b75b58c7f2550ef90d168fcc821e.jpg

"Nothing like a rainy night, snuggled up in your bed with a book in your hand."

Name:
Akio Adachi

Race:
Human

Occupation
Theoretical Student (N/A)

Reason:
To visit Relatives in Taiwan.

Appearance:
Akio stands at 170cm (1.7m), has a generally small build and tends to wear formal clothing, such as a school uniform. His skin remains eerily pale, as he doesn't go out to the sun as often as he should. His overall posture remains up at high, in a relatively relaxed manner, and he has a scar on his right side due to a surgery.

Skills:
-Knowledge in Literature
-Basic Medical Knowledge

Personality:
Many considers Akio to be a very gentle creature, his mood rarely changing over to being sad or angry, but rather a happy state of thoughts. He's in no form shy when it comes to talking, he often notes that he has problems expressing himself properly- causing him to go on a slur of words if someone points it out, and a slight shaming on his own part. He disagrees with the use of violence, and if anger ever were to approach his senses, he's sure to express it orally with the person that he's mad/upset with, but won't go as far as to swear or call them names. Whenever he has problems expressing himself, he tends to write poems or short stories, trying to explain to himself and those around him how he feels, as he has problems coming to terms with how he feels about a lot of things.

History:
Akio Daichi was born to a scientist father and a stay-at-home mother in the busy town of Tokyo. His childhood was one without any worries, as his father's job paid him well and his mother was always there in case he got bruised by playing with the other kids. Once he reached his teens, he began to put some distance between him and his old childhood friends, starting to read more literature on his own and was at awe for the stories that were written. He picked up writing relatively quickly, despite his father pleading with him to drop it in favour of attaining more friends once more.

Akio however, didn't feel like doing so, and kept on writing and analyzing the thoughts of those in the book, until his high school years felt like they were flying by and he suddenly found himself in the body of a nineteen year old. His father, upset at this point, demanded that Akio take a flight to Taiwan in order to get a grip on reality, gave him his ticket and shoved him out of the door.

Other Information:
Akio's childhood friend is Noriko.
He has underwent surgery to remove his appendix.
He's scared of heights.
He doesn't know how to swim.

-------------------------------------

anime_girl_with_headphones_render_by_feary_bad_day_by_goldenredfirewolfcat-d7txexa.png

"Only way to know if you had a good workout, is in the morning."

Name:
Noriko Furutani

Race:
Human

N/A

Reason:
Vacation

Appearance:
Noriko has a mongolian spot on her right hand's wrist, stands at 185 cm (1.85m) and has a rather athletic build. Her cup-size remains at B and her skin's covered in a white skin, aside from her arms and legs, which appear slightly more tanned than her face and torso.

Skills:
-Archery
-Minor Survival Knowledge

Personality:
Noriko's personality is most commonly described that of someone competitive, as she always likes to show off to those around her what she knows, and whenenver a challenge arises: she's the first to accept it. As competitive as she is, she cares for those who are around her, even if she doesn't entirely know them, and often tries to strike up conversations with them when she doesn't have her "game-face" on. Lastly, she's been known to throw a fit if something doesn't go her way, or if someone manages to beat her in a match, although she'll keep it swearing and grunting in frustration, as oppose to using physical force.

History:
Born in Tokyo to a rather wealthy family, money was no issue for Noriko growing up. She had a balanced childhood in which she spent most of her time at her friend's house, whilst whenever her parents had the time, they'd let her do whatever her heart desired, up to a reasonable point. When she was eight, she expressed her intentions of becoming a great Archer, and wanted to learn more on what it was like to live outside. Her parents decided it was best to let her do so, and when Noriko was at the age of 15, hired two private teachers for her, one that'd go over how to fire a bow accurately, handling it and- as a side bonus- showed her how one was made. The secondary teacher taught her how to make campfires using minimal equipment, setting up camp, signs how what was edible and what wasn't and lastly how to live off nature. Of course, as the years grew she forgott most of her training when it came to survival in nature, but she kept training with the Archery in her family's backyard, filling it with arrows slowly but surely until it looked like an arrow bush was beginning to form.

Once she finished her studies in Economics, her father wanted to give her some time off: given that she had been through quite a lot at that time, and bought her a ticket for Taiwan with a prepaid experience at an Hotel.

Other Information:
Her childhood friend is Akio.
She once dislocated her shoulder (due to Archery).
She's scared of spiders.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to drop out of this. Sorry!

I really loved the ideas behind this and i would really love to do the IC but it seems as if this is dying before it has even begun! Please don't kill this!

Kill this I am not going to.

Continue I shall.

I'm still analysing applications and waiting for more female humans.

Maybe an ad will bump this baby up.

Ads are gone again.

latest
Name: Shiro Higurashi

Race: Human

Occupation: Shiro is the Chairman and CEO of the prestigious Higurashi Industries, A multi-billion dollar company based in Tokyo, Japan that is said to "produce anything that a person may need from the womb up to the tomb." If you are a Japanese, then it's highly unlikely that you haven't used any of their products.

Reason: Shiro has been so focused on running the company that his parents left behind in order to support his younger siblings that he could be classified as a workaholic. In fact ever since he took the position of Chairman and CEO, he hasn't taken a single vacation, often claiming that it would be a waste of time and opportunities to turn more profits in.

Appearance: Shiro stands at about 175 cm tall and weigh about 68 kilograms. He has a slightly pale complexion and short white hair. His blood-red eyes can be intimidating to those who lay their eyes upon them, playing some part in his success as a businessman. He likes to wear formal attire whenever he does something business-related like going on business trips, attending meetings etc but he prefers to wear casual clothing most of the time stating that "no matter how many years I spend in this industry, I'll never get used to wearing these over the top outfits."

Skills: Shiro is highly knowledgeable in numerous fields although his expertise lies in business and inventing.

He has some knowledge about surviving in the wild but due to the nature of his job and his own personality, he hasn't had the time to practice them. Everything he knows is from the book.

He also has photographic memory.

Personality: Shiro acted for much of his life as the parental figure to his 8 younger siblings since their parents were much too busy with their job to even bother with them. Taking such a role at such a young age developed his sense of responsibility and made him largely independent. He was also quite sociable and friendly towards everyone and would help people whenever they are in need.

After accident that claimed his parents' lives, his personality drastically. changed. Having been forced to take over Higurashi Industries in order to support his younger siblings, he no longer valued "Unnecessary things" such as friendship, focusing more on forming connections with people that he deems would help the company progress and cutting of liabilities.

After a few years, he had turned Higurashi Industries from a modest company into a multi-billion dollar corporation. He also developed a reputation of being a highly-skilled businessman, able to turn losses into profits and capable of securing any deals.

Due to the nature of his job, he has developed a calm and cool-headed, yet decisive personality.

He has also learned to accept things as they come and move on or form plan to get over them.

He will accept his fate of being stuck on the island and adapt to it quickly.

History: Shiro was born the eldest of 9 siblings to parents who were too busy with their jobs to take care of their children. As a result, he grew to despise his parents' "distorted priorities" and even swore that he'll never become the same when he grows up. At a young age, he assumed the responsibility of becoming the parental figure towards his younger siblings, alongside Shione, the second eldest, who acted as the mother.

Despite this, he could safely say that enjoyed most of his childhood. He made a lot of friends in High School partly due to his unusually high intellect and mostly due to his friendly nature. He even had a beautiful girlfriend whom he loved very much but their relationship was short-lived.

His life took a drastic turn when his parents suddenly Having been left with the responsibility to take care of his 8 younger siblings, he abandoned everything: his friends, his hopes and dreams, and even his relationship in order to take care of them. He finished High school and college in the span of two years in order to become eligible to take the reins of Higurashi Industries while taking all sorts of part-time jobs in order to support himself and his siblings temporarily. With him being busy all the time, Shione and the third eldest sibling, Hiromi, stepped up to become the parental figures of the family while Shiro focused on his work and academics.

After becoming the Chairman and CEO, he became so engrossed in his work in an effort to give his siblings a comfortable life that he became the very person that he despised. It was then that he truly understood why his parents have acted that way towards them. It was necessary in order to support their family and he regretted his actions when he was young.

Still, he made no effort to change from what he had become and continued to dedicate his life to supporting his younger siblings.

Before his trip, he somehow had a hunch that something terrible would happen to him so he hastily named Shione as his successor should his intuition become reality.

Other Information:
He's a decent swimmer
He's considered as the youngest Billionaire in the world
He originally wanted to become a teacher
He has divided the company's stock evenly among his siblings.
He is fluent in English

P.S. I apologize if the Character sheet is a bit confusing. It's been a while since I RP'd.​

I haven't seen you in a long while Accel.

Both West's and Accel's applications are accepted.

Meanwhile I'll be waiting for more human females(seriously guys the numbers are low) and more complete apps.

Reactions: Accelerator
I haven't seen you in a long while Accel.

Both West's and Accel's applications are accepted.

Meanwhile I'll be waiting for more human females(seriously guys the numbers are low) and more complete apps.
Yeah. Been busy with college and stuff. I'm sorry for suddenly disappearing from the Ibaraki-Doji RP >_<

My sem break is coming up so I should be free for quite some time. Hence, I decided to get back into rping.

Is this dead? o__o

OK cool I'll make a female human since you need those

http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2014/04/12/330544/348dd89564828e0acc305d6b0c4c7708.jpg
Name:
Race: Human
Reason: Work
Appearance: Include traits not present in picture.
Skills: What can you do?
Personality: A paragraph and in sentences.
History: A paragraph at least.
Other Information: Stuff that doesn't fit up there.
Working on this while at school. . .