Meow...?...Err, Hi.

Whoop! Yay @Velma! She loves me. :D

... WOAH. @Icicle. You... Fiend! You keep the dead remains of your FRIENDS in your fridge and then give them to humans?! You're much more evil than I gave you credit for... O.O

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Whoop! Yay @Velma! She loves me. :D

... WOAH. @Icicle. You... Fiend! You keep the dead remains of your FRIENDS in your fridge and then give them to humans?! You're much more evil than I gave you credit for... O.O
What are you talking about? You know absolutely nothing about me! There's no way I pour the remains of my ancestors onto my body in order that my family lineage can remain simultaneously alive no matter how dead they actually are............baka.

I only just got here, sp don't think you underst....baka.....

But is that water sleek and luxurious? That's the real question....
No, it's old and decrepit water filled with spiderwebs...OF COURSE IT IS!

Sheesh. You humans walk all the way up to the peaks of mountains to get this kind of water, and here you are, commenting on it like it's some magic artifact...

I'll never understand humans. x.x

You can bottle sleek and luxurious? Perhaps you should look into your own haircare line.....

You can bottle sleek and luxurious? Perhaps you should look into your own haircare line.....
Honey, think about what you're saying.

If I could make haircare products for you humans, I wouldn't be here right now. I'd be hiring a polar bear bodyguard so that RiniPinja won't kill me.

I don't know that a polar bear could stop her.

Of course not. Polar bears are nothing. I. Am. Unstoppable.