Meow...?...Err, Hi.

I

Icicle

Original poster
I know that it is not customary for sharp pillars of ice to make noises, however, I am an especially fascinating sharp pillar of ice. You see, I am capable of HUMAN SPEECH. Or, at least, I can access the internet and type on a keyboard.

If you would like to know a bit about me, that is what my profile and my roleplaying resume is there for. No time, I'm melting, so let's move on.

You see, I am a very peculiar sharp pillar of ice, because I absolutely love to play the role of a human who enjoys roleplaying. I don't know why I love doing this so much, but it is pretty addictive. It almost makes me feel cold inside...

...and now, onto more serious matters. As is plain to see, I enjoy making jokes or "funnies." This is because I like to make other humans feel cold on the inside as well. Or are humans supposed to feel warm?....

Anyways, I am happy to sink my icy roots in this domain, as it seems particularly cold and full of life. I am always willing to hang out with other people, preferably from rooftops, freezers, and/or tree limbs, but I tend to let them come to me, as I am almost always attached to something, as of late.

Now, surprisingly, I am more active in the summer than during the rest of the year. Probably because those darn polar bears keep stealing my laptop in the winter.

Anywho, feel free to send me a message, or a glass of ice-cold water. Both are rather nice, although one of the two would be significantly more useful at the moment...

Welcome to Iwaku Icicle! I rather embrace the cold myself!

Welcome to the community Icicle! (:
Welcome to Iwaku Icicle! I rather embrace the cold myself!

Ah, so this is how humans welcome other humans to their roleplaying websites! They use, "welcome" as a verb! Genius!

I feel quite welcomed now, thanks to both of you.

You have most certainly chilled my heart.

If either of you would like to talk, I'd be happy to send you a message, or you could send me one.

I'll be around for a few more hours if you are interested in chatting though I wont lie I am horrid at starting up new conversations. Once I get into it is when you can't get me to shut up lol.

Feel free to start up a conversation. I'm open. Just know I can't handle small talk very well.

(Warning: I will drink your insides. Water is yummy.)

What? Talk? What is that. Noooo. You poor cold Icicle. Humans huggle, which is what I'm doing to you right now. :D
Do you feel it? Do you feel warmth? :) Do you understand warmth now???

(Warning: I will drink your insides. Water is yummy.)

What? Talk? What is that. Noooo. You poor cold Icicle. Humans huggle, which is what I'm doing to you right now. :D
Do you feel it? Do you feel warmth? :) Do you understand warmth now???
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[freaks the hell out]

WHAT ARE YOU DOOING TO MEEEEEEE!!!

[struggles to escape]

Freeze, you villain! You'll choke the very life from my very being(cold)!

[bleeding profusely]

UNHAND ME AT ONCE, SPAWN OF HUGGELL!

NO. I NEED YOUR BLOOD. IT'S MY LIFE SOURCE. >:) I WILL HUG YOU EVEN MOOOOOOORE. BWAHAHA.

>:) You can not escape my warm encasement.

Hello there. My name is Melancholy, but please, call me Mel. I hope you have a nice stay here on Iwaku!

NO. I NEED YOUR BLOOD. IT'S MY LIFE SOURCE. >:) I WILL HUG YOU EVEN MOOOOOOORE. BWAHAHA.

>:) You can not escape my warm encasement.
[growling]

...the glacial revenge of my ancestors will consume thee until you PERISH A MILLION PROLONGED HYPOTHERMIC ENDEAVORS!...

Hello there. My name is Melancholy, but please, call me Mel. I hope you have a nice stay here on Iwaku!
Thank you for welcoming me, Mel! I really appreciate the hospitality. I would be happy to send you a message if you would like to chat, or discuss a roleplay.

......RiniPinja, on the other hand.........grrrrrrrr....

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. I WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR COLD OBSTACLES YOU THROW AT ME.

:) I know. I make you feel rather welcomed to our human society, don't I?

[growling]

...the glacial revenge of my ancestors will consume thee until you PERISH A MILLION PROLONGED HYPOTHERMIC ENDEAVORS!...

Thank you for welcoming me, Mel! I really appreciate the hospitality. I would be happy to send you a message if you would like to chat, or discuss a roleplay.

......RiniPinja, on the other hand.........grrrrrrrr....

I would love to chat with you! ^_^

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Why, thank you kindly for your kindly welcome! I aspire to hope for the same, although currently, I am being devoured by another member......

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. I WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR COLD OBSTACLES YOU THROW AT ME.

:) I know. I make you feel rather welcomed to our human society, don't I?
WHY WILL YOU NOT ALLOW ME TO LIVE PEACEFULLY!

[grumbles]

It's not a problem, she's just a parasite. Leeching off the blood of other, far more cool things. Like me!

No, wait, that's bad! STOP IT! I just want friends! T.T

I see that. I'd try to call her off, but @RiniPinja really does have a mind of her own, that one.

But... But... @Velma, I need water. T_T Don't betray me! I'll give you some water too, I'm sure Icicle's insides have plenty left. :D

I see that. I'd try to call her off, but @RiniPinja really does have a mind of her own, that one.
Well, with logic like that... I'm sorry @Icicle I'm going to betray you.
You......you stone cold monster...err, just monster! You humans are all out to kill me! T.T

But... But... @Velma, I need water. T_T Don't betray me! I'll give you some water too, I'm sure Icicle's insides have plenty left. :D
Look, I have plenty of glacial water above, in my refrigerator.

[opens fridge]

If you need it that bad, just get it from there instead of applying your filth and grime to by sleek and luxurious figure!

Sheesh!

>.>

But is that water sleek and luxurious? That's the real question....