DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
MENTOR APPLICATIONS

Re: Mentor Listing, Information, and Sign-Ups

Volunteering For: Intensive or Advising
Experience Level: 7 1/2 years
Strong Point: Dialogue, Humor, Character Presence and Adaptability
Weak Point: Length and Action sequences
Availability: 2 Intensive / 1 Advising
Optional: Underwater (blue)
Mentees: Elflady

Volunteering For: Intensive and Advising
Experience Level: about 7 years
Strong Point: Sticking to the story line, involving the character in the plot, imagery
Weak Point: Length and fighting
Availability: 2 intensive 1 advising
Optional: Green! ^.^
Mentees: Schatten1220

Volunteering For: Both.
Experience Level: 7 years.
Strong Point: Combat description. Combat etiquette. Combat imagery. Combat training to be more crafty in RP combats. COMBAT COMBAT COMBAT.
Weak Point: 1st Person POV. Fancy words. Non-combat imagery.
Availability: One or two.
Optional: SILVER.

Volunteering For: Intensive
Experience Level: 2 years?
Strong Point: Role playing itself. Being the character and smoothly helping my partner plot out the best role playing experience, attention grabbing, plot twisting, and fun. Lots of fun.
Weak Point: Inability to not use metaphors and similies. Too much of a 'read between the lines' role player rather then point blank putting it out there.
Availability: Lots. 3-4.
Optional: ORANGE. >:[

Volunteering For: (Intensive or Advising Mentor) - Advising
Experience Level: (How long have you been RPing?) - 1 and 1/2 years
Strong Point: (What do you think you're best at in writing? Where's your expertise?) - I am best at fantasy, and fan-based roleplays, but I am able to advise on nearly all types of roleplay when the time comes for it. My strong point is actually roleplaying. I am best at making sentences flow smoothly, and at correcting spelling and grammar.
Weak Point: (What is NOT your area of expertise, and what don't you feel capable of assisting with?) I am not very experienced with sci-fi roleplays, so I would not be a good mentor when it comes to sci-fi roleplays
Availability: (How many Mentees do you feel capable of taking on at once?)- three at most, maybe four. It depends on how busy I am in real-life.
Optional: (What color text would you like your information to appear as in the roster? If you don't pick, one will be assigned to you.) - Pink if you please.

Volunteering For: (Intensive or Advising Mentor) Both
Experience Level: (How long have you been RPing?) On and off for around seven years
Strong Point: (What do you think you're best at in writing? Where's your expertise?) I can critique stories/poems very well. I feel like I'm a good judge of quality of RP posts. I am especially good at improving posts that involve fighting or battles. I can also help people come up with characters.
Weak Point: (What is NOT your area of expertise, and what don't you feel capable of assisting with?) I am terrible at coming up with names of characters/areas. And I am not the best when it comes to correcting grammar. I can make a person's writing coherent, but I can't make it perfect in terms of punctuation and stuff.
Availability: (How many Mentees do you feel capable of taking on at once?) I'd say three
Optional: (What color text would you like your information to appear as in the roster? If you don't pick, one will be assigned to you.) Spirit (if that is an option. its the same text color I use in the cbox) if not that, then just an orangered or something

Volunteering For: Both
Experience Level: I've been roleplaying for the past 8 years or so
Strong Point: I excel with character development, villains, setting, plot development/complications, and combat.
Weak Point: I'm not a very fair hand with romance. I probably wouldn't be your bet on a Mature roleplay.
Availability: I can take on two at current.
Optional: Make it cobalt?

Volunteering For: Intensive & Advising
Experience Level: Jesus Christ, I do believe I've been at this going on six years. How terrifying.
Strong Point: First-person perspective monologuing. Character development and growth. Horror in all it's various shades and forms. OOC-structuring. Getting fledgling RPs up and running.
Weak Point: I don't do Romance RPs or games in the Mature section; really not my thing.
Availability: I can take two.
Optional: A shade of orange would be sweet.

Volunteering For: Intensive, and Advising Mentor
Experience Level: 10 years.
Strong Point: Poetry, combat imagery, character creation, evolution, detailing environments, and historical, or fantasy settings.
Weak Point: None that come to mind.
Availability: Two at most.
Optional: White.

Volunteering For: (Intensive or Advising Mentor) I'm not sure what this means, so I'll say both? >.>
Experience Level: (How long have you been RPing?)
9 years online, 12 years total
Strong Point: (What do you think you're best at in writing? Where's your expertise?)
Character exposition / development, description
Weak Point: (What is NOT your area of expertise, and what don't you feel capable of assisting with?)
Not all that great with first person because I don't like it, but I feel comfortable assisting in anything, including mature RP.
Availability: (How many Mentees do you feel capable of taking on at once?)
two
Optional:
This one please

Experience Level: Just over 10 years
Strong Point: RP Combat and action scenes are my absolute specialty. Romance. Suspense. Leading RP's both large and small (GMing). Coming up with plot ideas.
Weak Point: Detailed dialogue. Playing female characters. Showing detailed emotion.
Availability: 3 Intensive, 2 advising (so 5 total, can do more advising if not enough intensive available.)
Optional: Midnight text color.

Experience Level: About 5 years
Strong Point: Detail - getting in all of those descriptions that make it easy to visualize what you're going for! Also, elongating posts and integrating thoughts and actions together smoothly.
Weak Point: Not very experienced with sci-fi roleplays or steampunk, even though both interest me a little. Also, can give a little advice on sparring but would rather stay away from it since I'm not the greatest.
Availability: Three would be good, I think
Optional: I want rainbow! >w>

​Volunteering For: Intensive

Experience Level: 8 years of experience.

Strong Point: I am very good when it comes to first person writing. I can give as much detail as needed (if necessary.) I check over my work to make sure everything is in order. I am also very good at writing in third person. I also create plots, as well as give enough detail when I write. That way my partner is able to get a mental image of what is going on. It also helps them keep on track with the story line. I m also good with character development.

Weak Point: I'm not very good at writing in second person.

Availability: 2-3

Optional: Purple =^_^=

Experience Level: Almost 5 years
Strong Point: I'm good at making words, both big and small, come together to make things more vivid. I'm also good at proofreading and grammar checks, as well as bringing a bit of creativity to the post. I'm very good at writing in both first and third person.
Weak Point: I'm not the best at writing things that belong in the mature section, as well as historian types of plots.
Availability: Two or Three.
Optional: The lovely shade of blue known as "Cyan." _

Experience Level: On/Off With Stand alone pieces for 10 years.
Strong Point: Flow of thought process, specific attention to detail without being redundant, horror scenes
Weak Point: Probably manipulating emotional differences in characters is a hard one. Oh and I can be lazy.
Availability: Probably 1 - 3 depending on how often they would like to be in contact with me. Generally prefer anywhere between 3-4 daily to once daily posts. Messenger sessions excluded from this.
Optional: Text color? Damn, and somebody already took the rainbow... Just kidding, how about this?

Volunteering For: Advising preferred.
Experience Level: 7-8 years, hiatus of 3-4 in between.
Strong Point: Anything. I'm confident. except for ...
Weak Point: Realistic RPs (this includes any vicarious stuff). I can't help with RPs that don't have any fictional elements (but modern themed RPs can have lots of fiction too). Also, I'll be asking you 'why?' a lot, which you may not like. It's easier to advise than do intensive. Although I say anything, I prefer to help you build, rather than create. The process and product of creation is unique to every person and should be an individual's activity. I assume you have the shell of an idea, a post, or a character, and once you have that the hard part is over and it's easier to flesh it out, i.e. I'm here to help, not be a muse.
Availability: 1-2.

Volunteering For:
Both

Experience Level:

Writer for approximately 10 years, roleplaying on and off for approximately 2-3 years

Strong Point:

Character and plot development. My mind kinda spins fast on this sort of thing. Description of feelings are my forte as well. I'm capable of adjusting my writing style to suit the other players--does that count as a strong point? Oh and plot twists are certainly one of my strong points.

Weak Point:

Sci-fic basically (that's the first I can think of) and girl characters in general.

Availability:

Three, probably four if I pushes it

Optional:

Purple please.

Volunteering For:
Both

Experience Level:
Writer for approximately 18 years, roleplaying for about as long, I started maybe when I was 10, so 14 years.
Strong Point:

Description both character and enviornment.

Weak Point:
Nothing really.No Genre I can't really do. I can even do the homosexual/ Bisexual themed scenarios.
Availability:
Two for starters.
Optional:

Navy

Volunteering For: Intensive and Advising Mentoring

Experience Level: For 9+ years!

Strong Point: Proofreading! I'm the girl everyone brings their essays to proofread. I'm also really good at helping with structure and the flow of posts. Character development and dialogue is also my strong suit. No genre is too much for me!

Weak Point: I cannot help with world building. Setting is always hard for me.

Availability: Three!

Optional: #33ff99 (Seafoam Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.