Megan's character and plot match making {Plenty Left}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I would like to let you know that half of your post is written in black font, making it completely illegible to anyone using a dark background.

You can easily fix this by selecting everything, going into colors, and hitting "none", or by manually editing the bb code from the editor.

Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck in your hunt for partners.

Hello. I would like to let you know that half of your post is written in black font, making it completely illegible to anyone using a dark background.
You can easily fix this by selecting everything, going into colors, and hitting "none", or by manually editing the bb code from the editor.
Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck in your hunt for partners.
thank you so much. i have been using light background so i have no idea.

No problem. I thought that might be the case. Any time you want to return to a base color, always choose "none" so that it will be visible in all backgrounds. It'll save you a lot of grief in the future.

Have a good evening!

2.) Fantasy A new shipment of flowers come in and along with them a fairy living in one. Seth does not know this and continues through his days tending to and loving the flowers. What mischief will the fairy cause? Will they become enemies or very good friends?

I love this!!! :3

• Thank You
Reactions: MeganFieldsman
I am willing to do Damien Plot 1 or Seth plot 1

Hey! All of your characters sound like cuties but I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing the first plot for Damion with me? If so I can send you my character (⌒▽⌒)

Hey! All of your characters sound like cuties but I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing the first plot for Damion with me? If so I can send you my character (⌒▽⌒)

Yes, I would be.

Pearl was decided to go to college to hone in on his design skills. You are unfortunate or unfortunate enough to have him as your room mate and in most of your classes.
I'm interested!

*hides worriedly and pokes head out from the cornner*
is that a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.