Medieval/Fantasy m//

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Oooh I like it! I'm going to name mine Alistar - I already have the whole kingdom plotted out XD

Okay so pick your poison - The Elmensam Treaty? The Elmensam Accords? The Alistar Treaty? The Alistar Accords? Some other combination thereof?

Hmmm....I'm feeling The Alistar Accords. It just rolls off the tongue nicely I think.

I'm glad you agree - since the treaty will be signed in Alistar, it only makes sense that it would have that name XD Not to give your people second billion ;-; lol

Okay I'm going to be making the OOC thread for this shortly, which'll have my character bio, then you can post yours and we can get started! :D (The first OOC post will probably have a lot of blanks in it, which I'll fill in once we have things set in stone, like the name of the people you're fighting against, etc.)

Sounds great! I can't wait to get things started~ >8D I'ma be such a sexy elf man~ XD

Awesome! Working on it now~ Oh and I have a diagram of my kingdom XD You don't have to do that, but I was bored at work so I made one haha

(Totally off-topic, but I love how someone in the Star Wars roleplay has a ship called the Flynn Rider XD)

I'll probably look up a picture for my kingdom~ I'm to lazy to make a diagram! XD

(Also, I laughed as well when I saw that >w<)

Are you available for one more? This sounds like fun~

Sure thing! Why don't you send me a PM and we'll discuss it on there?