2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi

Mecha Mash

Mecha Mash. A game invented in 2045 by a top notch engineer. Robots had finally gained traction and were everywhere from the executive office to your own back yard. And that's when they started to come out. Large man driven pods. The first prototypes were clunky, but the excitement was there. Going back to the gladiator times, entertainment was reborn. Old sports with a ball and a stick
were thrown out the nearest window. What's interesting is the Mecha Mash.

Twenty years after Mecha Mash opened the first training schools popped up. Brawl Academy.
State of the art, new facilities, and a state of the art battle arena. But boy was it hard to get into. Considering it was a sport you could enter starting at the age of 16, these special schools were the perfect place for future and current Mecha Mash champions to hone their skills, and seek out their titles.

And now, the 35th annual Mecha Mash is coming up, and it's all hands on deck. With the sport being originally male dominated, now the ladies are coming in for the kill.

Who will be our new champion? And what exactly goes on behind the scenes?

*interest has been doubly piqued*

Good to know people are interested!

Ayyyy I'm here

Sounds like I have some work to do this afternoon~

interested, but I have a question: What kinds of mechs are going to be used? like are Gundam style mechs allowed (as in appearance, not necessarily power level)?

interested, but I have a question: What kinds of mechs are going to be used? like are Gundam style mechs allowed (as in appearance, not necessarily power level)?
The appearance all depends on what type of mech your person drives

So one is fast but can't really take a hit, one is super strong and tough bit is also super slow, and then one is the middle ground between the two?

So one is fast but can't really take a hit, one is super strong and tough bit is also super slow, and then one is the middle ground between the two?
Yes, but bull's are easier to hit than speeders. I prefer using speeders myself

OK, I was kind of thinking a speedier bull (cause those are wings on it's back) with medium armor

OK, I was kind of thinking a speedier bull (cause those are wings on it's back) with medium armor
Wings are heavy, gun looks heavy, heavier bull

Icey has got all her shiz in a wonk, but the rp should be up soon. Just have to survive finals

This sounds kinda weeby... Which intruiges me, but also it seems like it'd work in any sort of style. I'm interested for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.