Me and my cravings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauzi

Charismatic Chaos Wizard
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, SoL, Adventure
Hello there!

I am Rauzi and that's the only name i've been called so far, but if you come up with some nice nickname i will respond to that as well :P Anyway, let me tell a bit about myself first.

I'm 18 yo guy from Finland. I've been Role playing for about 2-3 years. I usually check Iwaku everyday at least once no matter where i am, i will always find at least enough time to check the site. I usually post few times a day, depends on where am i and how i feel, so if i don't post for a day or two, it usually means that A) i'm currently not able to get on my PC or B) i don't currently have my muse up and chose to take a day off or in rare cases it's C) i'm just too busy to post.

My post length varies from short posts (1 paragraph) to long posts (4+ paragraphs). It all depends on my partner usually, if you post about 2 paragraphs long post, you can expect 2-3 paragraphs from me, as i tend to keep the posts same length with my partner always. But i wish that you're able to make minimum of 2 paragraphs long posts.

My favorite genres are fantasy and slice of life, but i tend to play anything if the idea just awakens my curiosity. I play both male and female characters. Being Finnish, you can't expect much small talk from me, but i usually like to talk with my partners out of RP as well, because who doesn't want to make new friends?

But yeah, off to the pairings!

Healthy x Disabled (MxF/FxF) (1/3)
Disabled x Disabled (MxF/FxF)
Student x Student (MxF/FxF)

Genres

Slice of Life (MxF/FxF) (1/3)
Fantasy (MxF/FxF) (1/3)

PS. I am willing to have three of the same pairing/genre. After that the pairing/genre will be crossed out and not available anymore.

PPS. If you want to have any libertine content in the rp, you have to be ADULT.

Last edited:
HI! I would like to do a MxF fantasy RP if that is alright with you? I mean, it doesn't say that there are three rps in the Fantasy section.
(I did PM you just so you know.)

@Gigi Pretty much anything, high, low etc. It's fully under planning still, so if you're interested, drop me a pm and we can talk :P

Hello! I'd be interested in doing a student x student RP (MxF) based in London perhaps? Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.