Mayyira: School for the Abnormally Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrm, maybe something based off the movie I just saw... The 5th Wave

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Hrm, maybe something based off the movie I just saw... The 5th Wave
You... you.... you.... fucking saw 5th Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to see it soon and yes do that now do it now, make it the rp fucking now xD

Reactions: T E R R O R
You... you.... you.... fucking saw 5th Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to see it soon and yes do that now do it now, make it the rp fucking now xD
Yes xD I saw it in the movie theater yesteday♥

• Love
Major Update For This Roleplay!
- I'm going to change this around so that it will have something to do with the school still, but you will not be battling each other unless absolutely necessary.

- There are a lot of ideas I have floating around in my head xD But this will have a Maze Runner type plot to it though and everyone will be human for now until I can find a way to tie supernatural creatures into it. It'll still take place in the same place (For those who looked at my BB Code thread >.< Spying >:L), but you really won't stay there for long as well as the school.
- This role play will also be about survival and knowing to avoid your breaking point. Your characters will all be taken by surprise when they wake up somewhere different without the everyday daily life of partying, shopping, and having fun in general.
- With that said, the name of this Roleplay will change too! Because well...it just doesn't fit anymore does it? xD Since I don't have any ideas for it yet, i'll let the old name stay for now.

Last edited:
That's pretty major. I am actually unsure, primarily due to how I can't Mazerun.

Major Update For This Roleplay!
- I'm going to change this around so that it will have something to do with the school still, but you will not be battling each other unless absolutely necessary.

- There are a lot of ideas I have floating around in my head xD But this will have a Maze Runner type plot to it though and everyone will be human for now until I can find a way to tie supernatural creatures into it. It'll still take place in the same place (For those who looked at my BB Code thread >.< Spying >:L), but you really won't stay there for long as well as the school.
- This role play will also be about survival and knowing to avoid your breaking point. Your characters will all be taken by surprise when they wake up somewhere different without the everyday daily life of partying, shopping, and having fun in general.
- With that said, the name of this Roleplay will change too! Because well...it just doesn't fit anymore does it? xD Since I don't have any ideas for it yet, i'll let the old name stay for now.
Yes to all of that, yes yes yes

Like I said you can't get rid of me this easily

Changed my username to my real name kinda (Charming isn't my last name, sadly xD).

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Status
Not open for further replies.