Maximum Ride: The New Test Subjects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cringe Laughed at his friend's joke, and looked down at the two Erasers bickering about them.

"Yeah, we'll kick their asses for sure."

But something occurred to him as he said that. What about Kai? Surely he'll be looking for them too... He was a Wolverine Hybrid, which made him almost 10 times stronger than the other erasers. He had to have a weakness though. But what was it?

"But, Falsetto, I think we should watch out for Kai. We can handle regular Erasers just fine, but I'm not sure about him..."

Cringe sighed and looked up at the blue sky above him. It was the best thing he'd ever seen...

"We'll handle the Erasers, then head out and look for the nearest city. That will tell us where we are, and give us a chance to find some shelter..."

He smirked, and swayed his tail with excitement as he couldn't wait to explore the world around them.

(I agree completely! I couldn't decide of something until I remembered my favorite Studio Ghibli movie. I got the Studio Ghibli Museum box set for Christmas. Once I get the base for my new TV I'll watch all of the movies, starting with The Cat Returns. >w<)

"Not sure about who?"

Cringe stiffened up as a terribly recognizable voice behind him. It couldn't be...

He turned around, and quickly evaded the massive swiping arms of Kai, and managed to land a uppercut.

Kai just laughs a sinister chuckle, and he grabbed Cringe by the throat, and squeezed.

"That's a shame, you got so much farther than I thought you would too..."

Status
Not open for further replies.