Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, need to know what info you want.

It is. I guess the basics could be put together and we could fill in everything else once we know exactly what he wants on a CS.

It is. I guess the basics could be put together and we could fill in everything else once we know exactly what he wants on a CS.
Maybe we should just start creating a character based on information given from the Mass Effect lore. I know I will.

I don't take long to make a CS so I will wait for the skelly.

Gremory coming back? lol

Ooo~ If this is still alive count me in darlings!

Reactions: Dakota K5
Well if for some reason he doesn't I'm still moving forward with this same idea if everyone's still on board

Well if for some reason he doesn't I'm still moving forward with this same idea if everyone's still on board
Wouldn't it be more respectful if you started your own thread, rather than poaching off someone else's?

This is the second thread for the same idea the last person stopped posting and then this thread was started I didn't want to cludder up the forum with same thing multiple times

This is the second thread for the same idea the last person stopped posting and then this thread was started I didn't want to cludder up the forum with same thing multiple times
*clutter

And the principle still stands--make your own post for people to follow, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.