Mass Effect: Synthesis

Alright, finished my female human character.
If there is anything I need to add or update let me know.

(I am enjoying seeing so many different races! A great difference from CS. ^^)​

Sage wisdom: It is good to have a large and well-rounded team for any endeavor.

Hm.. I'm thinking that we'll start today.
Hopefully I'll get the IC up soon.

Guys, so I had an idea, what about (once we're a good deal into the roleplay) that we discover that the Admiral is actually working with Egeus, and that he's trying to actually lead the team into a trap?
(The trap could be to try and forcibly make them part machine, but of course they escape somehow.)

Just a thought of course, I want you guys opinion.

So, you are suggesting that....

trap.jpg

I like it. More chances to blow things up with my biotics. Muahahahahaha!!!

Sure, why not. As they say- "Anything can happen!" Right?
I'm pretty good about working with others on plot twists so I'm all for it if the others are.​

Haha, glad you guys approve.

I'll hopefully have my reply up tonight, I got the Admiral's part done. 8D

Name: Vladimir Mikailovich PortnovAge: 26
Species: augmented human

Class: Soldier
Weapons/Abilites: HMMV X assault rifle with extended barrel, heat sink and explosive rounds modifications Carnifex pistol with extended barrel and shredder round modifications
Brief Persona: hates Cerberus, tends to get along we'll with Quarians, turians and salarians, distrusts politicians.
values duty, honor and courage above all else.

Other: has had organ, skeletal, muscular and psychological augmentations done on noveria to improve stamina, speed and overall combat performance/awareness (will explain with backstory)

Descrip. of Looks / Picture:VideoGameArt_MassEffect3_CitadelEnemy01_HerbertLowis.jpg

More to follow later tonight.

Y'know off the top of my head I can't really say whether a Yahg would be bigger than an Elcor or not, seeing as how the only one we ever got a good look at was the Shadow Bowser. Maybe taller, but I think the Elcor might have more bulk, being quadrupedal and all.

Although it might be funny if the team had Axis and Kayzer throw down in a tug-of-war in the cargo bay.

Warmaster you're accepted. Your character can be found on the Citadel when our characters begin to scout out. Perhaps Vlad sees one of our men in trouble and lends a hand?

Okay, well I know what Axis and Kayzer are going to do after the first mission. xD

Name: Amon
Age: 01010111 01100101 0100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 0100000 01000111 01100101 01110100 01101000 (it's binary)
Species: Rogue Geth

Class: Infiltrator - Geth Hunter/Sniper
Weapons/Abilites: Prefers using a M-98 Widow or a M-97 Viper sniper rifle, and a Geth Pulse Rifle

Brief Persona:
Amon is a Geth Hunter/Sniper, and as such is not very different from other Geth. The key difference is that Amon has 27 of his programs which are decayed copies of Quarian ancestors, which, while it slows his consensus algorithms, he is more morally inclined than other Geth, but his platform is aged, so he also has slower processors and weaker armor compared to modern Geth Hunters.

Other: There are two Geth databases, one of which includes Legion, the "Rogue", peace-forward database. The other is the hostile Geth which most are presumed a part of, and as such, Amon holds 114 Geth programs. Through maintenance, he can be easily restored to proper condition, and improved to Geth Prime standards by a capable Engineer. Amon is intended to be found on an old Quarian ruin.

Descrip. of Looks / Picture:
mass_effect_3_conceptart_ouQBR.jpg
Full Power Version
Amon starts out with well-used, partially chipped armor and rusted joints, with an old Quarian assault rifle, but as he is gradually restored, he becomes cleaner and quicker. Full Power refers to his completely restored and updated platform.

Last edited: