Mass Effect Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Dapper Mog

Original poster
Having been putting time into Mass Effect Andromeda, and being a big fan of the Sci-fi genre, I very much want to have a good chance to do a good Mass Effect themed roleplay. I am unfortunately not that good at actually running roleplays, though. So, if people are interested, perhaps we can put something together as a group, and someone can help me run the thing.

If anyone is interested and has any good ideas, please feel free to say as such. ^_^

Having been putting time into Mass Effect Andromeda, and being a big fan of the Sci-fi genre, I very much want to have a good chance to do a good Mass Effect themed roleplay. I am unfortunately not that good at actually running roleplays, though. So, if people are interested, perhaps we can put something together as a group, and someone can help me run the thing.

If anyone is interested and has any good ideas, please feel free to say as such. ^_^
I also have an interest in masseffect

I have been working with an idea for it but it's an alternate reality version certain events are changed the idea itself isn't finished so a working model of it can function but full details are lacking

I would be very!! interested in something like this! Would you be more interested in Andromeda events or Reaper War Milky Way timeline?

I'm interested as well

Well I'm not familiar with the andromeda events much I've read about it but haven't played it yet

But if you're interested my idea includes a blending of both series at least on the parts I've read

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm not familiar with the andromeda events much I've read about it but haven't played it yet

But if you're interested my idea includes a blending of both series at least on the parts I've read
I'd like to hear your idea :) and I'm playing Andromeda right now, so I could possibly add some input although I'm not very far...I think.

I would be interested. I've finished 2 and 3, and just recently finished Andromeda. Loved all of them.

My idea follows most of the original

series but with changes to certain events the thorian didn't get killed rather he functions as a newly formed faction that I'm making but i combined him with project overlord that Cerberus was doing this only works because of the hive mind effect that the thorian spores provide

The reaper war will happen but what I would like to do is make a variant of it I said my idea can work but I don't have the full details I want to stick to the main script for most of the background while making only minor changes to events this basically where my knowledge ends
My knowledge of andromeda if we
use a mass relay that the geth made to observe dark space but change it to a slingshot that propells vessels to nexus space station who we equip with a mass relay this will provide a way to get back and forth and have it be the only mass relay in andromeda galaxy

Ok, Im a major ME universe junkie and I am more than willing to help in any way.

If I could throw a suggestion out though, maybe not go with the Whole Andromeda story arc, because while its an amazing game and storyline, the Andromeda universe hasn't really been fleshed out enough yet.

Id suggest something more along the lines of ME 2 and 3, just when the Reapers are starting to become an actual threat. Including Geth and Collectors.

Just my opinion though.

Yeah but I do see using a few things such as the ai implant or the arks and we can incorporate the extraspecies

Status
Not open for further replies.