Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really weird. I've never had it do anything like that to me. Packages sometimes lag for ~10 seconds, but I've never seen one just not open.
Odd.
Contacted Origin customer support and they said there's nothing they can do about it. It's not a major drag but damnit it sucks when you buy a top tier package and you never get it. :(

Contacted Origin customer support and they said there's nothing they can do about it. It's not a major drag but damnit it sucks when you buy a top tier package and you never get it. :(
Yeah, EA customer support is rarely helpful.

If you want to play sometime, just throw me a message, here or on origin or skype or steam or whatever ^ω^
My name is either Vansalon or Valentyne on everything.

If you want to play sometime, just throw me a message, here or on origin or skype or steam or whatever ^ω^
My name is either Vansalon or Valentyne on everything.
Oh they were quite helpful actually, on other occasions though. They directed me to Bioware and they told me it's a server issue and the information is lost forever, sadly.
Otherwise, in my experience at least, EA customer service is helpful but they do take their time. But what can you expect from a company which has over 800-million accounts active minimum?

I never found much of a preference of enemies.
Ok, that's a partial lie. My preference used to be Cerberus, but they upgraded them real early on.
And since then they all seemed pretty equal.
Well that's EA.
They see people as money bags, not people.
Lost data to them is just a way to make people pay twice for it.

I never found much of a preference of enemies.
Ok, that's a partial lie. My preference used to be Cerberus, but they upgraded them real early on.
And since then they all seemed pretty equal.

Well that's EA.
They see people as money bags, not people.
Lost data to them is just a way to make people pay twice for it.
I don't know. Even after the re-balance the Geth still feel the easiest. I think it's just because they don't have any insta-kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.