Marvel Heroes in High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
L

LocalAreaMan

Original poster
So the idea I'm going on is this alternate Marvel reality where after stuff like Captain America in WW2 superheroes were no longer really a thing. Mutants existed but it was more in secret after they started to come to be around probably the 70s/80s. Fast forward to present day and at a prestigious academy in NYC various students are starting to gain superpowers on their own through whatever freak occurrences. Peter Parker getting bit, Carol Danvers kidnapped by aliens, Kamala Khan gets exposed to terrigan mist somehow, etc etc.

Basically the students end up being called into the office of the new school principle Mr. Coulson/Mr. Rogers, and start having the group go out on missions.

So I just want something fun, yeah it is a bit like Ultimate Spider-Man the cartoon series. Hopefully it'll have less overly goofy tones and alternate reality spider people. But what do you guys think, sound like a good enough concept?

Reactions: Brea
I forgot to say, reimagining is not only allowed, its encouraged. I have a hulk who is an amalgamation of hulk and she hulk im workshopping for this. Plus a gender bent mr fantastic.

Could be fun, might claim Spidey early if that's allowed

I'll try to be fair and go solely on best spidey wins. But i will allow one more spidey (venom, spider gwen, miles, etc) as long as your willing to help make that happen with your spidey's backstory if need be.

Could work, I was aiming to play Peter

Well most likely the case if we have to go there, Peter won't be the only one who gets bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm cool with that.

Fun fact: Looking for rule 63 stuff is a pain in the ass...

Last edited by a moderator:
Two people wasn't exactly the amount of people showing interest I was hoping for. But I'll go ahead and start working on the sign ups.