TESTING °˖✧ Mars' Cosmic Coding Corral ✧˖°

Mars Walker

Not all who wander are lost, but I sure am.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Available as all hell, but intensely paralyzed by ADHD
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
High Fantasy, Modern/Urban Fantasy, Sci-fi, Historical
(insert spooky Howdy here)

I see y'all've taken a wrong turn and ended up here in my funky little corral! You can browse, of course, but don't steal! If you see somethin' you like, give me a holler! Notifications give me serotonin and I'm disgustingly bored, so I promise I'll answer sickeningly fast. But I'll give y'all a fair warning and be honest- my codes are almost always broke as hell and I only sometimes understand what I did to make it work.

Happy Hauntings!

Love, Mars

TEMPLATES

> CS Template

CHARACTERS

HELPFUL THINGS

> Color Picker
> Google Fonts
> Rissa's BBCode Help
> Divtionary
> Ardent's Coding Guide
> Coolors
> Iwaku BBCode List

Last edited:
Various Ways I Edit Text

To edit the size of your text, use this:
Code:
 [div=font-size: 100px;] LOREM LOREM LOREM [/div]

A note to myself and to anyone peeking in on the Corral— I've learned a lot of better ways to make words look pretty, and so what Modern Mars uses to do that looks something like this:
Code:
 [div= font-family:INSERT FONT HERE; font-weight:bold; font-style:oblique; font-size: 25px;] LOREM IMPSUM[/div]

Looks so much better! Way easier for your eyemeat to handle, too. Hooray for learning!

Things I commonly use and am too Lazy to write over n' over again

Flexboxes. I have to ask @rissa about these every time I do them anyways bc i like to do complicated things I don't understand but here's the code i use:

Code:
[div=display: flex;][div=flex:1;][div= margin: auto; display: flex; gap:15px; padding-right: 19px;]
[div= background-color: #FCEAE7;  width:30px; height:30px; border-radius:50%;flex:1;][/div]
[div= background-color: #D7D2D6;  width:30px; height:30px; border-radius:50%; flex:1;][/div][/div]

i have a very slight but tangible grasp on flexboxes. But sometimes I like to put flexboxes in flexboxes in flexboxes and that hurts my head so I try not to think abt that too hard or my peanut-sized mouse brain goes kaput <3

Youtube Button! (this is extremely unstable but idk what to do 'bout it)
Code:
[div= background-color: #000000; height: 32px; width: 32px;]
[div= height: 32px; width: 32px; overflow:hidden; position: absolute; top:-11px;][MEDIA=youtube]BnSkt6V3qF0[/MEDIA][/div][/div]

Non-scrolling div with background-image

Code:
[div=background-image:url(https://www.venus-berlin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/universe-stars-background.jpg); height:200px; width:50%; background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;][color=white]text[/color][/div]

Scrolling background-image div

Code:
[div=background-image:url(https://www.venus-berlin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/universe-stars-background.jpg); height:200px; width:100%; background-repeat:no-repeat;][color=white]text[/color][/div]

Circular Image!

Code:
[div=background-image: url(https://dummyimage.com/300x300/000/fff); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 300px; width: 300px; border: 1px solid #000; border-radius: 50%;][color=transparent].[/color][/div]

basically all you do to make the image rounded is add in the border-radius: 50%; bit, and play with the percentage until it rounds the edges of ur div to ur liking!

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
Easy CS Template I Made All By Myself!

LOREM
LOREM
LOREM
LOREM
LOREM
LOREM
LOREM
LOREM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: rissa

Name: Seier Rose
Nickname:
Code Name: Void Witch
Race: Superhuman
Race: Superhuman
Division: Fieldwork
Clearance: 0

PERSONALITY
Seier has been described often as a gypsy since she is always on the move, never really settling down in one particular place. Her personality is layered, her base self being sweet and loving, but her circumstances have changed her and she's developed an abrasive exterior. Her exterior personality is abrasive, foul-mouthed, hot-tempered, and prideful. The angrier Seier gets, the thicker her Scottish accent tens to get. Though she refuses to acknowledge it, Seier is deeply traumatized by her own power, and what happened in Kyleakin

HISTORY TO CURRENT
Seier was born in Kyleakin, Scotland, on the Isle of Skye. Her small village is an out-of-the-way place not known to have produced more than a handful of suspected supernaturals or mutant. The day of Seier's birth was an odd one. It had been a sunny day with not a cloud in sight, yet it rained hard, and thunder rumbled violently in the distance. The moment she was born, those who witnessed the whole thing say that there was an odd pressure in the air, and electrical feeling, as if there was another presence hanging about. The folks in her hometown village of Kyleakin, Scotland, a small place that seemed to retain it's old-world aesthetic despite the skyrocketing advancements of the age, began to say that the odd nature of her birth would surely mean that Seier's life would be a peculiar one. In almost every single way, shape, and form, they were absolutely correct with their prediction.

When Seier was a mere 5 years old, her father disappeared in an odd fashion. There was no sign of struggle, nothing of his was missing, and his young daughter Seier was the last one to see him, telling authorities that "Papa got taken by the faeries, they took 'em, and he dinna liek it...But they took 'em 'cos 'e wos been a' numpty-head!"

Naturally, the authorities believed that Seier was making a story to make sense of whatever her father had done before leaving. Nothing much else was thought of it, and no one really cared that he was gone, since it was rumored that he liked to beat his wife and child when he got a bit angry.

Then when Seier was 7, a well-loved fisherman by the name of Ol' Gallagher disappeared under the same circumstances. No sign of struggle, no missing belongings, and Seier was the last one to see him. This time around, Seier told them a similar story, but she seemed more withdrawn about the situation saying, "Ol' Gallagher wos taken awa' by tha' void. Jus' awa' n' swallowed 'em up whole." It was later found out that there was a witness who saw Gallagher take Seier onto his boat for an unknown reason. They saw nothing else pertaining to Gallagher's disappearance, and Seier seemed to forget about the whole thing.

For several years afterwards, Seier became what the villagers called the "Void Witch" due to her ability to produce things out of any hat, box, or container. She would often preform such tricks for her friends and their families, and she was well known and adored for the ability. During this peaceful time in Seier's life, her and her mother opened a small coffee shop, locally famous for it's meat pies.

It wasn't until she was 16 that Seier's mother was 'murdered', for lack of a better word. The local police chief had come in on a dreary morning for coffee, only to find Seier sitting on the floor with her back up against the counter and sitting in what he could describe as "The most gruesome thing he'd e'er seen."

Seier had been sitting with her knees pulled to her chest with wide, terrified eyes. Blood had been splattered in every direction of the coffee shop, as were chunks of her mother's body. The cops were unable to get much information from Seier about what had happened, since she would only tell them, "The void got 'er, but it was angry this time. Jus' threw 'er in every which way. I don't know how it happened."

Villagers began to feel threatened by Seier's presence, and after a while, enough of them had aggressively confronted her to the point that she confessed that she knew exactly what had happened to her Father, Ol' Gallagher, and her mother. She revealed that it was her doing, the dissappearances, and her mother's death, by way of what she referred to as her 'Void', and Seier revealed that her Father had been threatening to beat her terribly the night he disappeared, and that Gallagher had pulled a knife on her, claiming that her father owed him a debt, and he was going to use Seier to get the money out of her mother. Seier's mother had been onto her for finding out about what had happened to her Father and Gallagher, and she'd produced the void by accident, and when she tried to close it, her wild emotions threw it unstable, and it had released a burst of energy, straight at her poor mother.

After finally confessing everything that she had done, Seier skipped town before anyone could catch her. She did a good deal of off-the-grid travelling, successfully disappearing from society- or so she thought. She was caught by Invictus very, very recently, and is in processing.

EXTRA INFO
-She has a specific set of rules she follows when it comes to creating dimensions and how she uses them- and she rarely breaks those rules.
-She loves to sing and dance.
-Her father was Norwegian, and her mother Scottish.
-She is fluent in Norwegian
-Christmas music is the bane of her existence.
-Seier uses the inside of her hat as a pocket dimension for storage of personal items. She does this with all of the pockets in her clothing.

WEAPONS
Seier will use whatever she can pull out of her hat. She's better with knives than anything, and prefers to not use guns if she can. She has two knives in particular that she quite likes

ABILITIES
Ability Name: Dimension Creation

Description: Seier can create new dimensions at will, and can create the things, animals, plants, etc. within the dimension.

Strengths: There is a long, long list of strengths that come with this ability. The short, sweet version is that this ability gives her the power to play god with the dimensions she creates. With this ability, she has a theorized infinite amount of things.

Weaknesses: This ability takes a good deal of concentration and energy to use. The more dimensions she has open at once, and the more she creates within said dimensions, the faster her energy drains. If too many dimensions are open at once, it can result in chaos.She cannot change things in the present dimension she resides in, as she did not create it.

Ability Name: Dimensional Hopping/Teleportation

Description: The ability to use dimensions to travel.

Strengths: This ability allows Seier (Or anyone she chooses to bring with) to travel any amount of distance in a very short amount of time.

Weaknesses: This ability takes up energy the more it is used.

Ability Name: Dimension Bomb

Description: A dimensional bomb is what happens if Seier tries to create a new dimension and it collapses due to an unsteady flow of energy. If the energy from the collapsing dimension is compressed properly, this makes a fantastic, and utterly destructive offensive attack. The compressed energy forms an ominous, humming black orb, and it can be thrown at a desired target. Upon hitting the target, Seier can release the energy and it will explode, causing the target to explode with it.

Strengths: The destructive potential of this ability is exponential. It destroys whatever it touches.

Weaknesses: It is easy to dodge. Seier almost completely refuses to use this ability.

Last edited:

Name: Jerry Argyris
Nickname: "God Dammit, Jerry!"
Code Name: Bootleg
Species: [Bootleg] Minotaur
Division: Fieldwork
Clearance:
LOREM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Last edited:

JOLENE MOON

Name || Jolene Moon
Aliases || R E D A C T E D
Age || 23
Sex || Female
Date of Birth || November 30th

. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

Written Appearance || Jolene's body is petite and lithe, standing only at five feet and five inches. Her pale skin is blemish-free, without even a single freckle. She prefers to wear a natural look when it comes to makeup- less is always more to her. Jolene's hair is black as night and silky to the touch, it falls almost to the middle of her back in soft waves.
Jolene's dressing habits tends fo rest comfortably and confidently in dark color pallets and fitted clothing. She refuses to wear dresses unless she absolutely has to, preferring to wear pants with blouses or long sleeve shirts and sweaters. As a person with a penchant for a minimal aesthetic, she will almost always wear plain colors. She can always be caught in a pair of sleek heels, but she isn't opposed to flat-sole shoes either.

Personality || Externally, Jolene appears very well put together and sharp-witted, but with a quick temper. Internally, Jolene is a maelstrom of wild and unforgiving emotions. She is intensely determined once she sets her mind to do something, and she aggressively detests losing. Jolene is not above using her ability to make things go her way, and she tries to find ways to do so without others noticing. Despite all of her negatives, Jolene has one or two bottled positives such as being rather empathetic, understanding most sides of a situation by thinking of a bigger picture. She doesn't love easily, but when she does, her loyalty is unwavering.

Backstory || Jolene's life is dominated by a vicious cycle, caused primarily by . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . R E D A C T E D. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .R E D A C T E D. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . R E D A C T E D. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . Jolene has maintained a high-end lifestyle with a well-paying job at an upscale advertisement agency as a copy editor, while conducting her private life secretly. No one at her agency knows too much about her other than her surface-level presentation.

Powers || PROBABILITY MANIPULATION
The user manipulates the probability of an event to happen, making unlikely things occur more often or instantly and preventing liable events from happening. They can cause and prevent both good and bad luck, sudden deaths, natural disasters, and even apocalyptic events.

(Limitations) || This ability can be affected by the state of Jolene's emotions in a way that it can either enhance or prevent her from successfully manipulating probability. She is also limited to manipulating things that are possible: if something is 100% impossible, she cannot adjust it, or if the likeliness of something is 0%, she cannot adjust it. In other words, she cannot manipulate absolutes. Effort is also a factor that comes into play with her ability, for example; it would take a considerable amount of energy for her to cause something large like an apocalyptic event, where as adjusting the probability of something simpler like finding money wouldn't require much energy at all.

Glow || Bright Red

✾❖✾

Last edited:
{Galla Ursa}

Glitter and Gold
General Information

Full Name:
Galla Ursa, Paladin​

Nickname(s):
Gal, or Bear​

Race:
Human​

Sexuality:
Bisexual disregards most inter-species taboos.​

Appearance:
Galla stands at five feet and three inches tall and has a fit body, made for pummeling foes to the ground. She is proportionate for her stature, and carries herself confidently, commanding respect with every step. Her face is unblemished, but her back and arms are riddled with many scars from past battles.
Galla has a heart-shaped face with high cheekbones, and her eyes are a piercing fiery blue color.
Her white hair is almost always arranged in an unkempt bun, braids scattered here and there. When she lets her hair down, it falls to the center of her back in thick waves.
Her clothing usually consists of quality metal armor, or on the occasion when her armor is being repaired, leather armor. She wears tough boots that reach just below her knees, and always wears a fur cloak of some sort. Underneath her armor, she wears a loose black cotton shirt, and black pants.​
Personal Attributes

Personality:
Galla is well-known among fellow Paladins to be one of the most ambitious warriors out there. She's definitely not the kind of woman you want to get into an argument with- her opponent is always guaranteed a good ol' knuckle sandwich. She's also known to be quite intense, and seems to be singularly focused on revenge.
When not worried about revenge, Galla is a kind-hearted woman with some anger issues, but is also someone you could wholeheartedly trust. Sometimes you can be walking on eggshells around her, but other times Galla is the type of woman you can share a mug of ale and a good story with. She loathes those who are prejudiced against races that aren't their own, firmly believing in equality. Galla is more than willing to kick ass when, for the things and people she believes in.
Overall, her generally agreed upon reputation is that she's tougher than a bear, but is just as kind-hearted as she is tough.​

Backstory:
Galla was raised in a wealthy household, beloved by her parents, and showered in praise, the best schooling, and the finest dresses. It was a mystery where her family's wealth came from, but with how nice Galla's parents were, nobody would expect then to be as corrupt as they were. Her parents many wrongdoings are still unknown to Galla, which is why it came as such a shock to her when her parents were murdered.
She was only 15 when they were murdered, and since then, she's made it her lifelong mission to avenge their deaths.
Galla trained for years as a squire under one of the best Paladin knights for the country's army, and she herself became a Paladin knight at the age of 20- one of the youngest Paladin knights to date. Though she is exceedingly proud of her accomplishment, Galla has currently left the army to pursue her lifelong goal of avenging her parents, doing whatever it takes to find the monster that killed them.

Strengths:
Galla's two greatest strengths are her ironclad will, and her raw physical power. She refuses to let her lack of magic get in her way or define her, instead letting her ambition drive her to success. In a fight, Galla is able to easily overpower her opponent even despite her small stature. She's extremely resourceful, always finding a way to get out of a hairy situation. Along with being almost inhumanly strong, Galla carries great skill with a sword- or any kind of sharp object, really.​

Weaknesses:
Galla is fast, but she is not quiet, and she often gets into a little bit more trouble than she can handle. She focuses too much on her revenge fantasy, and it gets in the way of quite a few things.​
Magic & Equipment

Weapon of Choice:
A claymore is her most preferred weapon of choice. If not a claymore, Galla opts to use a swordstaff.​

Gear:
-Claymore
-One pouch that carries leather chord, a knife, and a spoon.
-A second pouch to carry money.
-A handmade leather pack slung across her back that carries small amounts of food and a knife for skinning animals.​

Last edited:
WITCHCRAFT TESTING GROUNDS

Last edited:
wITCHCRAFT TESTING 2.0 (( me playing with flexboxes >:( ))

Last edited:

LOREM
LOREM
LOREM
LOREM
LOREM
LOREM
LOREM
LOREM

Last edited:

N A M E// Amaimon
A G E// 250, appears to be mid to late 20's
H E I G H T// 5'9
G E N D E R// Female
A L L I A N C E// Rebel
S P E C I E S // Dhampir

A P P E A R A N C E
Amaimon is a tall and slender woman, with sharp eyes and sharp features. Her skin is pale due to her vampiric lineage. She carries herself with confidence, but there is a visible kind of exhaustion to her demeanor. Amaimon is a creature to be feared, and she is rarely loved for her vampiric tendecies.
She has fangs,half as large as a full vampire's but still just as intimidating. Her nails taper to a sharp point, though whether they grew this way naturally, or if she filed them to their points is a mystery she refuses to settle.
Amaimon's hair is short and choppy, its color such a dark black that it shines blue. Her eyes are a bright blue that matches the color of the sky on a clear and sunny day, but her eyes are always what give her emotions away

P E R S O N A L I T Y
While Amaimon is most definitely a creature who demands fear and respect, she has some empathy buried deep, deep, deep down within herself. It takes quite a bit to garner or warrant her empathy, but she is known to occasionally take pity on something or someone.
Amaimon is torn between wanting to live for better things and wanting to accept the sweet embrace of the afterlife. She is constantly at war with herself, and often takes her frustration with herself out on others. She isolates herself from society, in terms of making friends, because she would rather save herself the pain of losing them. Amaimon knows that she'll only outlive any friends she makes, and she is truly terrified of feeling that pain again.

O C C U P A T I O N
Amaimon is self employed, and steals magical artifacts from those who hoard them away from those who know how to properly use them. She also kills people, should the situation call for it.

H I S T O R Y
Amaimon was born of a human mother and a Vampiric father. Being the offspring of such an unholy union has always brought Amai unwanted attention from humans who hunt her kind- and even vampire kind seem to shun her from their community. She belongs neither to the vampires nor to the humans, instead she lies between them in an eternal limbo, unwanted.
Wanting to hide his mistakes in order to advance his social standing within his coven, Amaimon's father appeared as a caring man and hid Amaimon and her mother in an isolated area in the cold northern mountains, telling Amai's mother that in order to stay safe, neither of them could use magic, for fear of being traced by their energy.
Being only 6 years old when this happened and not very adept at magic, and her mother being much too gullible for the man she loved, they both believed him. And so they stayed in the mountains, with little food or water, and no magic. Amaimon was able to survive on almost nothing, so long as she had a bit of blood to keep nourishment, but her mother slowly began to deteriorate, and soon, Amaimon realized that her father had abandoned them. Why he'd done it, she didn't know, but when her mother died of starvation and pneumonia, she vowed that some day she would get her father back for the pain he'd caused.
It took her quite a while, but the young dhampir eventually found her way out of the freezing mountains, and she survived as a street urchin for a couple of years before an older man called Bastian took her in, keeping her even after finding out just what she was. Amaimon told him her story, and he agreed to teach her magic and swordplay so long as Amaimon promised to never use his teachings for bad things. Amaimon agreed, knowing very well she could not keep that promise. Amaimon learned everything she could from the old man, becoming very adept with magic and swords. After outliving Bastian and many, many more friends and mentors, magic became outlawed and magical relics were stolen, as were the lives of magic users. Having grown tired of the jealousy magicless humans harbored towards others who could weild it effortlessly, Amaimon has dedicated herself to stealing magical relics and people back from their captors. It was by stealing magical relics that Amaimon came to be the owner of Dazra'ak the Demon Sword, and Wielder of Hellfire.
Over the years since Magic became outlawed, Amaimon has made a feared name for herself as a creature of the night, a murderer, an thief, and a nearly legendary swordswoman.

Last edited:
  • Love
gonna put something nice here in a few hundred years i promise

Last edited:
something pretty MIGHT come to live here

Last edited:
Seier Rose

lorem ipwhatever porta. Sed consequat commodo nunc, vel fringilla sem mattis et. Proin quis sem odio. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut luctus ut enim sit amet accumsan. Maecenas blandit mi eu nisl euismod ultrices. Aenean maximus, ligula et luctus euismod, mauris orci facilisis justo, et lacinia metus turpis at turpis. Sed tristique eget diam sit amet dapibus. Aliquam quam magna, lacinia vitae faucibus vel, lobortis at ante. Donec vestibulum cursus lorem ultricies facilisis. Vestibulum tincidunt ultricies risus sed sodales. Sed sagittis maximus fermentum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Morbi et nisl enim.​

[/hr]

Last edited:

Bijou Lécuyer.
The Magician

Nickname /// Bee
Species /// Human
Age /// 22
/// INVENTORY ///
+ One small journal
+ One small picture book, filled with personal pictures.
+ A Bowie knife
+ A medium-sized backpack containing a water canteen, a blanket, and some food.
+ An old and tattered stuffed bunny.

//Stats.
Strength /// 2
Perception /// 4
Endurance /// 4
Charisma /// 3
Intelligence /// 7
Agility /// 5
Luck /// 6
Arcana /// 9

//About.
//PERSONALITY
Bijou seems very easy-going and very passionate about the things she enjoys, but she is almost always calculating. Some might refer to this as being two-faced and untrustworthy- and in some ways that would be correct about Bijou. Ever since she found out about her Arcanist status, and since the apocalypse started, Bijou has mostly focused on survival, and she's willing to make the sacrifices necessary to keep herself alive.
While she may come off as self-centered, should one gain her interest and/or affections, she'd definitely punch a baby for them. Bijou strongly believes that there is strength in numbers, but she even more strongly believes in finding a group that has a working dynamic.
Bijou is very secretive about her abilities, and is known to ditch survival groups if someone finds out.

//HISTORY
Bijou woke up on of January 17th to cold and unforgiving darkness. The new state of the world had shocked her- but she managed to survive the death, disease, and famine that others were so cruelly struck by. Being one of the few survivors of the apocalypse, Bijou developed her arcana; The Magician. With her new powers came unwanted attention from others wielding similar abilities, and regular folks seeking to use her for their own gains. Bijou quickly learned to use most of her abilities in order to protect herself, and she's made a small name for herself as a fierce, and ruthless opponent. For the past few months, Bijou has travelled around, moving from group to group, but most often working on her own.

//Arcana.
Illusion Manipulation / / The user can create, shape and manipulate illusions, causing targets to feel see, hear, smell, or taste things that don't actually exist. This is limited by willpower, and energy. Targets with enhanced senses may be able to see through such created illusions. Some illusions may not be accurate such as making up scenarios that wouldn't happen, or creating things that don't exist. Willpower is again a heavy factor with this ability. This ability merely makes things seem real, when they really aren't. (This ability is more difficult for Bijou to use, it requires a willpower/mental state stronger than her target, and it is quite hard to hold the illusion in general. She hopes to perfect this ability soon.)

Fire Manipulation / / The user has the ability to manifest and control fire at will.

Water Manipulation / / The user has the ability to manipulate water at will.

Earth / / The user has the ability to manipulate earth at will.

Air / / The user has the ability to manipulate air at will.

REDACTED INFO / / REDACTED INFO

Luck Manipulation / / User has the ability to make his/her own luck better. Can influence positive luck for oneself if the desire is strong enough. The probability/likelihood of the event to happen must be 1% or higher.

Last edited:

Last edited:
1c4160e3fc87d56d73ed504f709e806b.jpg

RAN LEI FANG

NAME || Ran Lei Fang
DATE OF BIRTH || 10/01
OCCUPATION || Hitwoman/Trader of Exotic and Foreign Goods
AGE || 23
GENDER || Female

ABOUT
PERSONALITY || Ran is an often stern no-nonsense woman who always seems to have a formidable presence- for whenever she enters a room, she silently demands your respect. Most overlook this unnerving quality about Ran due to how charitable she is towards those in need, and almost everyone whom has come to meet Ran Lei Fang will instantaneously speak of how tremendously charming and pleasant she is. Many people will come to her for advice, be it of the present world or even the occult. What is not known to anyone but her family and one or two acquaintances, is the fact that she will murder you if she's paid to do it, no questions asked.

HISTORY || Ran Lei Fang is a Chinese immigrant in London. She made the perilous journey with her parents at the age of 10, just barely surviving the perilous ride. Once in London, her parents struggled to make living wages, and for most of their first year in their new homeland, she and her family were homeless. During the latter part of their first year in England, Ran's parents died of illness, leaving her orphaned. She took it upon herself to survive, becoming stoic, tough, and stubborn as she street urchined her way around England for three years.
Around the time when she'd just turned 13 years old, she was travelling alone in the countryside with all of her worldly possessions (which wasn't much at all), and she was mugged by the son of a crimelord and his buddies. Fortunately for Ran, she'd picked up a knack for fighting, and her stubbornness was not going to allow her to lose everything she'd worked so hard for. So naturally, Ran fought back, and she won, beating the crimelord's son to a bloody pulp.
After a short while, the boy's father found her, and of course when he threatened her life for harming his son, she defended herself for what she did. He saw some wisp of potential in Ran, and ended up taking her in and raising her to be the sleek and dangerous secret criminal she is today.

Last edited:
  • Love

RAN

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Sem et tortor consequat id porta. Commodo ullamcorper a lacus vestibulum sed arcu non odio. Quis imperdiet massa tincidunt nunc pulvinar. A arcu cursus vitae congue mauris rhoncus aenean vel. Cras fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum. Egestas erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta. Et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit. Elit sed vulputate mi sit. Eros in cursus turpis massa tincidunt dui ut. Dignissim cras tincidunt lobortis feugiat vivamus. Sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris. Vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut. At auctor urna nunc id cursus metus aliquam. Sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat in. Posuere ac ut consequat semper. Adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in. Ac turpis egestas integer eget aliquet nibh praesent tristique. Porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin tempor id eu nisl nunc. Blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit.

Vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est ante in. Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer. Rutrum quisque non tellus orci ac auctor augue mauris. Quam lacus suspendisse faucibus interdum posuere lorem ipsum dolor sit. Habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum rhoncus. Ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget. Malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed. Adipiscing at in tellus integer feugiat. Lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper. Turpis massa sed elementum tempus egestas.

• Love

NAME || Kaida Battle
CODENAME || GameOver
AGE || 22
GENDER || Female
RACE || Human

A P P E A R A N C E
Kaida is a small woman with a large presence. She stands at an average 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
She keeps her hair in a well-maintained pixie cut that works well with her small face. Her cheekbones are high, and her eyes are wide, and full of curiosity. Her nose isn't the smallest, but it is favorable, and compliments her other features.
Kaida's boytype is athletic and graceful, her muscles are well toned from years of ballet, and just working out. She's very flexible, able to pull off some crazy stunts with her trained and steady movements.
Kaida's wardrobe seems to fall somewhere in between Punk Rocker and Lazy Hipster- and occasionally she'll even cross aesthetics. But you can normally find her wearing some black jeggings, doc martens, and a leather jacket with a random band tee underneath.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Kaida is a little bit ocd when it comes to perfecting and completing things. Even if the smallest of things is off or wrong, she feels the need to fix it. She has a calm mind, and is not often swayed from her decisions, and she is not prone to mental tricks from others. She has a stable grip of who she is, and she's comfortable in her own skin.
Kaida loves to relax and chat with others, and she's known for her love of many art forms.

A B I L I T I E S
||Technology Manipulation||
User can create, shape and manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, robots, hardware and other devices that can be termed as "technology." Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, a special form of "morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data.
User can control the flow of intricate machinery, and assemble or disengage their programming at will and operate most technology at distance.

Last edited:

NAME || Kaida Battle
CODENAME || GameOver
AGE || 22
GENDER || Female
RACE || Human

A P P E A R A N C E
Kaida is a small woman with a large presence. She stands at an average 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
She keeps her hair in a well-maintained pixie cut that works well with her small face. Her cheekbones are high, and her eyes are wide, and full of curiosity. Her nose isn't the smallest, but it is favorable, and compliments her other features.
Kaida's boytype is athletic and graceful, her muscles are well toned from years of ballet, and just working out. She's very flexible, able to pull off some crazy stunts with her trained and steady movements.
Kaida's wardrobe seems to fall somewhere in between Punk Rocker and Lazy Hipster- and occasionally she'll even cross aesthetics. But you can normally find her wearing some black jeggings, doc martens, and a leather jacket with a random band tee underneath.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Kaida is a little bit ocd when it comes to perfecting and completing things. Even if the smallest of things is off or wrong, she feels the need to fix it. She has a calm mind, and is not often swayed from her decisions, and she is not prone to mental tricks from others. She has a stable grip of who she is, and she's comfortable in her own skin.
Kaida loves to relax and chat with others, and she's known for her love of many art forms.

A B I L I T I E S
||Technology Manipulation||
User can create, shape and manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, robots, hardware and other devices that can be termed as "technology." Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, a special form of "morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data.
User can control the flow of intricate machinery, and assemble or disengage their programming at will and operate most technology at distance.

Last edited: