Magic Empires RP ~ Help to decide the fate of the four continents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinx looked to Havik when the announcement came on asking for them at the arena "Hmm? Oh! It's time let's go Ozo!" Jinx hops on the bear's back as it simultaneously takes off, they plow through guards and staff reaching the arena. Jinx hopped down and stood on a square drawn out for her, the chairman's voice echoed again and Jinx noticed him up on a stadium box ''Do not intervene in each others' battles. Understood?'' As the quartet said what they were asked to, the battle started. ''GO!" Jinx zipped from her spot behind a tall pillar, she heard Randall land and everything was silent for a split-second until a ball of energy collided with the pillar. Jinx moved fast and pulled out her umbrella shielding her from the debris the larger half of the pillar falling behind her.

They've either placed weak cover on purpose or that was some hit. I'll return the favor.

Jinx sidestepped to the next pillar throwing to grenades with four spikes sticking out, like a three dimensional compass rose, the grenades stuck to Randall's pillar. Jinx then started using her wire like a zip-line combined with the spiked grenades, leaving them each time they stabbed into the side of a pillar. Eventually she had wrapped around the 3 standing pillars twice leaving a total of 7 grenades in all, she swung up and threw her hands repeatedly almost break dancing in midair due to the fact that the wires were seemingly invisible. She stops in a handstand and slowly let's her body land on a central point in the air, 7 strings strung through her fingers like an instrument. She pulled a string and one of the grenades came flying at Randall like a wrecking ball.

Shit. Not now, Randall. You've got to prove your worth. Randall ducked and sent a sharp gust of wind at the grenade, propelling it towards Jinx and threw a wall of flames to ignite it. Blowing himself back, he landed behind Jinx a yard away, and shot a ray of lightning towards her chest. Jumping up once again, he threw fireballs at his opponent.

His mana starting to give out, Randall unsheathed his sword and hoped for the best as he landed and braced for traps. Making a shield of wind, he let it eat at his power source as he walked towards Jinx.

[As Havik and Alex refuse to fight, they've been eliminated from combat, and sent packing, each with a complementary 'almost made it' cookie]

Jinx pulls on her string before the grenade explodes causing it to fly into the air behind her, she drops through the wires to land directly below the central point she stood on. She throws even more wire to slow her decent, by the time she reaches the ground she has a fortress of wire surrounding the both of them. As well she was out of wire and to result to guerilla tactics, Jinx pulls a smoke canister out and pops the lid letting a cloud of smoke cover the playing field. Knocking the towers her original plan would prove fruitless due to the fact wires would act as a spring and suspend it in the air. Having to switch her up her game she decided to dense the wires and make the radius of the "fortress" smaller, Jinx pulls the wires making an "X" with her arms and crushing the tops off the pillars, exploding the six grenades left causing a massive force pushing dirt, smoke, and everything toward the center making the pillars create a gun sort of shape.

The smoke clears and Jinx is gone, in her place is a; canister the size of a bug zapper with nails protruding out of it, a small pouch dangling from a wire, and a pocket watch.

Randall looked around, and stared at the canister. The shield was blocking the debris and throwing it elsewhere, as he walked around. The shield stopped blowing and Randall had noticed he was out of the good stuff. Dammit... Turning his head cautiously, he braced for more of the toys Jinx would use, and readied into a stance.

''Come out, come out wherever you are...'' he said in a creepy tone. This was a bad sign, and a very bad one at that.

I better do this quickly.

The wires started to close in dragging the pillar heads along with them. The pocket watch continued to tick as the walls caved in wrapping loosely around Randall, and with a sudden pull he was hoisted in the air. The pocket watch hit the twelve mark and Jinx comes flying out of the pouch her umbrella open like a shield behind her, the canister explodes spreading a wave of nails and heat propelling Jinx away from the mayhem. Jinx slides to a stop and spins around rolling her umbrella on her shoulder to face the cloud of dust.

Nails embedded in his arms and limbs, the thing he feared most was happening. Kill... her... Randall... Randall had now turned into a mindless monster with only the thought of spilling blood in his mind. He burnt through the wire with his flames, and dropped down. Mana pool completely replenished, he walked with no pain, his legs and arms bleeding.

Making his way towards Jinx, he had one arm covered in flames and one arm sparking with electricity. He ran to her and covered Jinx with a blanket of flames, and walked closer, circling her lightning-fast and shooting bolt after bolt of plasma. He stopped and bounced back to see the results.

Jinx stood up and swung her umbrella around unharmed, except for maybe a 1st degree burn on her arm she couldn't tell it just felt annoying.

"Did you know that anything that could hold something is valid for the Infinite Storage magic?"

Jinx points to one of his pockets. "It really isn't that useless after a little procedure..."

Jinx lifted her sleeve revealing a metal arm.

"In alchemy whether it be test tubes or magic, humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. I must thank you I had nothing to use for my next trick."

Jinx clenched her fist and the sleeve blew off revealing the whole metal arm now electrifying with energy

"Have you ever seen me run with my pouch? Why do you think Ozo always carries me? That bag is way too heavy!"

Jinx throws her arms in the air to symbolize how heavy the small pouch is "Infinite Storage doesn't reduce weight it, doubles it. Making the physical labor on the user strenuous!" her arm bursts with the electricity "But, all the exercise pays off! So for my last trick I'm gonna show you a little science."

Jinx takes off charging him, but fakes within an second she is gone. A wire wraps around Randall's leg. "Electrical technique #4: Human-rod." Jinx bites her entire palm letting the blood run throwing it on Randall's breastplate, then let's the same amount of power he threw at her out at him.

Randall flinched as the electricity left a burn on his chest and blew him to the wall. The rubber-kevlar on his suit kept him safe, but he was still affected by heat. As he was blown to the wall, he blew himself towards Jinx with a sudden blast of hot flames.

He growled primally and yelled. "I'm sorry, but I'm getting the last laugh, dead or not." Landing on his feet, he kicked Jinx's legs off of the ground and bounced back. His blood levels were dropping, and fast due to the nails inside of him. Raising himself into the air, he lifted his hand to Jinx's head.

((OOC: I am getting a feeling of OP ness, please tell me if I am indeed being so.))

Jinx was weak and could hardly speak. "This is your end..." She snaps het fingers and the blood left on Randall's chest creates a gaping hole revealing the last beats of his heart. "Alchemy technique #7 Bloody Door..." Jinx falls to the ground at the same time as Randall. They both lay on the ground Jinx awaiting the descision. "A worthy opponent you were..." A tear fell down Jinx's face. "The last hit will ensure your death..." Jinx sat up against the wall and took a knife out of her ear, she raised the knife and stabbed it into her leg. She then threw some wire at the nails, it just laying on top of the dying body loosely. "See you on the other side... Alchemy technique #143 Sow..." The wires wrapped around Jinx's arm tearing it off, the girl let out a shriek. They then clung to the nails in Randall's body and began Sowing to no end piercing through all sorts of organs, a wire came through Jinx's abdomen and she let out another petrifying scream. The wire snake around and pierced through Randall's head. Jinx was bleeding out when the match was declared over.

((OOC: This is pretty good, no worries. Besides, it makes up for the other two not posting their fight))

"The match is over! Jinx is the winner." The chairman said, as the castle guard came in to check the state of both participants. Selvaria stood in silence, awaiting the conclusion of the match, fearing the worst for both of them. Making her way back to the arena, she could only stand by, watching as they both lay on the ground, looking lifeless and limp.

She looked in sorrow at the hole in Randalls chest, and dropped to her knees at the sight of two great friends, laying still on the cold ground. She let tears out, her eyes squinting shut as she ground her teeth together, clutching her knees tightly.

((OOC: I think this thread may have officially died, with only one fight left to do.. what a shame. Sorry @Dawn to ask you here instead of in a message, but would you be able to send this to the gave? If you'd rather wait that's fine by me, but I think Shiro isn't going to post anything else. Hope I'm not being a bother to you, Dawn!))

Status
Not open for further replies.