Mafia RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No objections!

You as well~ ^-^
Yay, so once details get banged out I'll make a CS <3

I'm interested too, I also play Underworld Empire on iPhone which is what this reminded me of xD

What do you think about having some general stats and money stats for each faction or character? Might be fun to work out, but just a suggestion

Sort of like this gang has $xx,xxx total, this many handguns, rifles, semi-automatics, heavy firepower, etc and this character has xx attack and xx defense and xx stamina, etc

That would kind of limit RP capability and give it more an arcade kind of deal instead of the gritty, underworld thing. It would be a hassle and would take the immersiveness of the RP if you had to stop to check people's stats and money.

Just checking, are we still going through with this?

Yeah, I'm tryna set it up right now. Sorry, got caught up in work. I'll try to have it prepared by this evening (time zone: -6 GMT / CST in USA ).

You can count me in.. Hell yeah ;)

I was thinking maybe a classical New York Mobster deal, or maybe a more modern one, where the Mafia is put against modern day gangsters and/or a biker gang!
I like this idea too, I'm interested depending on the type of characters that will be portrayed in the rp.

Hey sorry for not posting a character or any post yet. I've actually hit a rut with this rp so I may end up dropping out. So very sorry I just thought I'd let you know in case you've been wondering what happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.