MAFIA (Out of Game)

Dipper can have my cut... I'm just happy we won!

I enjoyed that. It was definitely easier, but smaller games tend to be that way and I got crazy lucky on n1. Every one having a role was nice, too... If only cause it didn't feel like anyone was thumb twiddling. I did enjoy the flavor of the rp style writing a lot... Made it more interesting to transition. I think themes could be a fun addition as a whole (lol ye old fantasy theme... Wild West... Space...)
Just to add flavor and make it feel a little less... repetitive.

At any rate. I'd for sure play again :)

Having two investigating roles in a town this small was definitely skewing it in town's favor. But everyone having roles was great! I feel like maybe Miller should have some sort of ability, even if it's just some silly challenge. Like, maybe the Miller should be able to give a small, harmless challenge to a player at night that gives a reward to each if completed. Idk. Witch Doctor should probably have some sort of consequence for using the death potion on the wrong person.

We need more themes! :D

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
That ended rather quickly.

I had copied the witch doctor more or less exactly from the real-life game I've played (Just with some minor tweaks to make it work in forum forms) so it makes sense it doesn't work perfectly.

So here's an idea, if the witch-doctor uses the potion of death on a town-alined player they will die. If the witch-doctor uses a potion of life on a mafia aliened player they will die (Story reason being it may make the witch doctor vulnerable to give the potion and the mafia uses the opportunity to pluck them out). Also perhaps they can safely use either potion on the miller? So it be kinda like how the detective thinks their the enemy but they wouldn't use the opportunity to kill the witch-doctor? And then we give the challenge ability to the miller.

So here's an idea, if the witch-doctor uses the potion of death on a town-alined player they will die. If the witch-doctor uses a potion of life on a mafia aliened player they will die (Story reason being it may make the witch doctor vulnerable to give the potion and the mafia uses the opportunity to pluck them out). Also perhaps they can safely use either potion on the miller? So it be kinda like how the detective thinks their the enemy but they wouldn't use the opportunity to kill the witch-doctor? And then we give the challenge ability to the miller.

That sounds great. ( I totally didn't forget to respond to this for a month.)

Its all good, I (and I'm sure im not the only one) have been on a bit of a Christmas/newyears/imjustlazy hiatus. I am hoping to get back to this soon though.

Its all good, I (and I'm sure im not the only one) have been on a bit of a Christmas/newyears/imjustlazy hiatus. I am hoping to get back to this soon though.

I am excited for when you do.

Yeah, so am I! So you know what? Imma gonna just get started. So imma gonna start signups now. If you would like to join this game leave a check mark (Ah, seen it) at the bottom of this post. Once we get to five people I will create a 1-week timer for anyone else who wants to join. If we get less then seven people I will come up with a simple role list, but if we get seven or more then I will write a complicated and fun list.

Themes! I decided I want to let you guys vote on a theme for the games i run. Pick a theme, Any theme! Except that one! - Strawpoll.com
If there's a theme you'd like to see feel free to leave that in a reply here

@neobendium
@The_J
@Kiilgore
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Elle Joyner
@Dipper
@CrystalTears

I'm joining. I also picked the best theme. That one. @Canadian Cat

I voted for sci-fi since I didn't wanna be a brat, but it looks like everyone else didn't care :P

It's not being a brat. It's being a rebel. @neobendium

...why do I insist on making stupid jokes when I know its just going to create problems for myself in the future?
...Oh right it's because present me enjoys making future mes life difficult because when future me becomes present me present me cant retaliate against past me... Not yet anyway...

...why do I insist on making stupid jokes when I know its just going to create problems for myself in the future?
...Oh right it's because present me enjoys making future mes life difficult because when future me becomes present me present me cant retaliate against past me... Not yet anyway...

If that isn't a mood, I don't know what it is.

So ive been reading up on mafia setups online and I think I found something that would still give everyone a different role and something to do during the night phase even with only 5 people. It will be a little different then what were used to but I think it could be fun to give it a shot.

So ive been reading up on mafia setups online and I think I found something that would still give everyone a different role and something to do during the night phase even with only 5 people. It will be a little different then what were used to but I think it could be fun to give it a shot.

Is that our That One format?

Wait, is this thing still going on?