Made up/trademark swears

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minibit

Returned from the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
my favourite swear is the pretty standard 'fuck'

My favourite combination is probably asshat

Iwaku potty mouths; activate!

Shakespeare had the best insults.

I usually just bite my thumb at people. Because no one knows what I'm doing.

Fuck, shit and ass are probably the most useful, and the ones I use more frequently. As far as combinations goes, I've got too many favourites to ever be able to choose. Dickwad is very funny, though.

Around minors I use Oedipus or "you son of a female dog". Because of reasons.

Bitchnugget. Because sometimes a person can be a real bitchnugget. (particularly my older brother.)

Reactions: Minibit
  • Cocknugget
  • Fucknugget
  • Dicknozzle
  • Shitstain
  • Cuntstick
  • Fuckwad/dickwad
I swear a whole lot.

Reactions: Minibit
We rather like Douche-monkey around these parts. I have also taken to calling people kumquats because I once called someone a cum-wad and he misheard me and I saw an opportunity for appropriation. "You are such a Kumquat!" delivered with a bright smile confounds people and amuses me.

I swear so much lmao. I use dickturd and assdick a lot, anything dick or ass related can usually be moulded into one of my swear words. Bitch ass is usually how they start aswell.
Motherfuckin bitch ass dickturd.

"You cock lobbing motherfucker" or "you shitnibbling son of a bitch" are another two of my favourites.

-Knucklefucker
-Cock juggling thundercunt
-jagoff
-Dumpster slut
-Cum Dumpster
-Softcock (use this in place of calling somebody a pussy or vagina, at least the female sex organ does something productive and everyone desires it, a flaccid dong is pretty useless/ insults their masculinity on a way more personal level)

Fuck simply because of it's fucking flexibility in use, it's fucking great.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fuck nugget you seriously needs to cheer up and have a fuck or two.
It's not like I give a fuck what they say or anything though, fuck that fucking shit.

Reactions: LunaValentine
"Ah fuck buckets."
"Well. Shit biscuits."
"Dirty cum nuggets."
"Cockbag."

My friend playfully calls me 'dicksnack' and I always get a chuckle out of it :P

I say 'fething warp', combining various made-up sci-fi profanities from different Warhammer 40k authors.

'Feth' is a tree god from a forest planet, though usage of his name is equivalent to 'fuck'. It was also one of the buildings on my campus, which confused a lot of people.

The 'Warp' is a parallel dimension of emotion and storms and is literally hell.

Saying 'fething warp' is essentially a tamer way of saying 'fucking hell', which I say anyways when I'm upset.

When experiencing road rage type symptoms, I say "Fruit-Fucker" and "Non-Driving Fucktard" an awful lot.

Otherwise, I try to keep the words toned down. Little ears and all. I just can't help it when I'm in the car.

Not necessarily a swear, but my trademark reply when someone does something exceptionally stupid is calling them a 'dip'.

Shorthand for dip shit, and I don't have to worry about some small fry overhearing me.

My personal staples are:

-SWEET CHRISTMAS!

and

-HOLY SHINTO!

And, in Hellboy fashion, "Aw, crap..."

Status
Not open for further replies.